Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) (1737 Views)

Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) / Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him(photos) / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by Issafela: 8:27am On May 11, 2018
A Nigerian guy identified has "soibi Ephraim" on Facebook, took to the platform to call out his girlfriend after she cheated on him with a Yahoo guy.

According to the guy, he did everything he could to make sure his girlfriend was comfortable but she obviously wasn’t satisfied and so she went on to a Yahoo guy, leaving her boyfriend in bewilderment.

He revealed that he rented an apartment worth millions of Naira just to make her comfortable but she wasn’t contended and fixed her greedy eyes on another guy whose apartment too was what made her fall for him.

The Man Wrote:

Come and see what somebody’s girlfriend is doing who already has a boyfriend that loved her like nothing else and did everything just to make her happy.. After all the lies and I’m different it only takes a fine apartment to get in your pants..

God is this how ungreatful girls her.. So the whole world knows now that it was never about me.. You want the phone and the laptop back that you took for granted. I’m sure you left it at his house and was lying you left it at your brothers house. Saying she went to buy suya with her friend while we were going together. How do girls text 2 people i love you ?

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/man-calls-out-his-girlfriend-for.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by Issafela: 8:28am On May 11, 2018
grin
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by HeWrites(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2018
Trust NO girls of nowadays because most of 'em are BIPOLAR BÎTCH

If you are going to date them, make sure you get the moolla before you approach them because they will be depending on you for survival.

In case your sorry asš is dumped for a richer dude, don't cry, don't rant because that's what they do for survival.

Double your hustle and go get your BÎTCH back if you truly love her. Trust NO girls of nowadays because most of 'em are BIPOLAR BÎTCH
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by vizkiz: 8:32am On May 11, 2018
If you are not interested in a relationship, why don't you just break of off instead of cheating?

I don't get it.

By the time the guy uses this prostitute to renew his money we will be wasting valuable time typing RIP

2 Likes

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by Kingpee2(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2018
When money is involved the poor man has no opinion or say.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2018
don't trust any girl.she's still with you because d milk is flowing.once d milk stops,she will jump unto d next bandwagon.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:39am On May 11, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Girls will always be girls cheesy

no amount of love you shower on them can make them loyal................................euen when you give them what they really want (money, porche, huge apartment, exhorbitant shopping etc) in abundance, they will still cheat on you cos it's what they do................,..........it practically is in their DNA undecided

meanwhile "men are scum" undecided
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On May 11, 2018
I don't get how Nigerian men use money to get a woman and expect her to stay when a richer catch spends more. You lose them how u get them.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by Vicintonsh(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2018
.the lady above said it all
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by austyn0(m): 8:45am On May 11, 2018
The man is such a fool for having such an unfaithful love peddler as girlfriend...
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2018
Good for him.
Next time he'll learn to invest less on girls but more on productive ventures.
He should take it to the Lord in prayer though
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by IamPlato(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2018

Men Cheat!
Women Cheat!
The World Keeps Revolving!
It Doesnt Change God's Coming!

Stop Complaining and Move Your Life Forward Away From Her

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by Demogorgon(m): 8:56am On May 11, 2018
$6000/yr for rent? on a Bitch Issokay
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by marvelli(f): 8:57am On May 11, 2018
kennygee:
I don't get how Nigerian men use money to get a woman and expect her to stay when a richer catch spends more. You lose them how u get them.
you have said what's on my mind. He got her used to the money way of life. Let the girl upgrade in peace.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by wizrose(m): 9:07am On May 11, 2018
Y always the igBo girlz.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by bammy777(m): 9:09am On May 11, 2018
Na so one werey smash my heart. But today am happy the sh*t happened, I don't give fu*k abt the hoes no more.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by wizrose(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2018
kennygee:

or is their anything other than money men can use grin grin grin
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by Lonestar124: 9:16am On May 11, 2018
I can't even comprehend what the guy wrote...but seriously he ought to thank God for parting him away from this ugly cheat..just laugh and forget everything. You're not the first observer.there is no parallel line between ladies and money cheesy
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by gonkin(m): 10:23am On May 11, 2018
I'm just sick of cheating ladies. You do all u can yet she still cheats.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On May 11, 2018
I found happiness when I stopped chasing pants.

Get like me✌
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by chrispapi11(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2018
Girls ain't loyal..
#RULE-1 "TRUST NO ONE"

#RULE-2 "FOLLOW RULE ONE" grin
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by Olibboy: 11:24am On May 11, 2018
biblically sense fall on you
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by Divay22(f): 11:32am On May 11, 2018
marvelli:
you have said what's on my mind. He got her used to the money way of life. Let the girl upgrade in peace.
Dude is not stopping her from upgrading.
But she would have just called it quit before venturing into another one.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by SexyDenzel: 11:46am On May 11, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
I found happiness when I stopped chasing pants.

Get like me✌
What about pussi? care less about the female just her pussi? :-)
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by marvelli(f): 11:51am On May 11, 2018
Divay22:

Dude is not stopping her from upgrading.
But she would have just called it quit before venturing into another one.
I see your point. But she probably wanted to be sure she was on to bigger and better before she left.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 11, 2018
SexyDenzel:
What about pussi? care less about the female just her pussi? :-)
what I'm chasing right now, I don't need neither the female nor the pussyy
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by iLegendd(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2018
Typing...

You men should stop blaming women. I bought her this, I bought her that. Only weak men make such a statement. Women are emotional creatures and they have no attraction control.

You may hate a particular native doctor, but you'll be shocked to know she likes him. Women have 6 mumu buttons in their brains and any man who can press it, wins. Unfortunately, 99% of men don't know the buttons. The 1% that do never complains, because they know the code of the game.

It doesn't matter if the man is a ritualist, a cultist, ugly, handsome, poor, rich, tall, short, dark, chocolate, light-skinned, Yahoo+, humble, arrogant, smelly, neat, uneducated, etc.

As long as he knows how to press these mumu buttons, either knowingly or unknowingly, a faithful and married woman will fall in love him or at least, admire him let alone an ordinary boyfriend.

Some men and kids of nowadays underutilize the power of the brain. They think it's all about money. Yes, we all like money, but NEVER use money to get women, but use ESCOFi and she'll worship you.

That's all I have to say for now. You can read this thread to learn about bedroom hierarchy and how it's affects relationships: https://www.nairaland.com/4484673/sex-bedroom-hierarchy-how-it

Anyway, I gotta go. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by anibirelawal(m): 3:20pm On May 11, 2018
marvelli:
I see your point. But she probably wanted to be sure she was on to bigger and better before she left.

She have to compare and contrast before quiting.
Re: Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

She Is Complicated. What A Girl? / Am I Mad?? Be Honest To Me Please / Bbnaija’s Anto Puts Her Bikini Bod And Display Her Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.