Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) (5073 Views)

Man To Collect Equipment Donated To RCCG If Adeboye Fails To Endorse A Candidate / Herbalist Kwaku Bonsam Enters Church To Collect His Juju From Pastor / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) by Khayri: 10:18am On May 11, 2018
ASE LITTLE BUT GREAT

You can buy the items in any spiritual store in your local market in your town. Ask around.

1 kolanut with 4 sides
Bitter kola
1 AP (1 seed inside a whole full alligator pepper) oko atare kan
Ado gourd (Buy in marke)
Ogbe Ori akuko ( the thing on the head (crown) of a native man fowl cut it)
New small native pot

Burn them together and ground it then always put inside ado ... You will always drop little little on your tongue to talk to someone .....
. Try it and give feed back here.

It always work. can be used to gist girls, collect money if the person has the money he will give you (money like 5k, 10k 20k.) tested and confirmed by my clients.

It's very easy and effective

If you need to contact me, whatsapp or call 09064493682
Re: Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) by hopefulLandlord: 10:23am On May 11, 2018
Take your scamming nonsense format out of here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) by Khayri: 10:32am On May 11, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Take your scamming nonsense format out of here

It's very simple. Go and use it before you call it a scam.
Re: Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) by hopefulLandlord: 10:45am On May 11, 2018
Khayri:

Nah, we live to expose scammers like you, that's how we sent Babalawos packing. he used the same format as you are using so we don sabi wella

take your scams to another section or website

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) by Bayonle10: 1:13pm On May 11, 2018
Khayri:

if it doesn't work he waste his money, use the charm to tell me to send you 2k, I have more than that, I give more than that but you, use your charm and talk to me
Re: Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) by cmoney22222: 4:59pm On May 11, 2018
ok ooooo

Khayri:
ASE LITTLE BUT GREAT

You can buy the items in any spiritual store in your local market in your town. Ask around.

1 kolanut with 4 sides
Bitter kola
Ado gourd (Buy in marke)
New small native pot

Burn them together and ground it then always put inside ado ... You will always drop little little on your tongue to talk to someone .....

It always work. can be used to gist girls, collect money if the person has the money he will give you (money like 5k, 10k 20k.) tested and confirmed by my clients.

Re: Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) by dalaman: 5:48pm On May 11, 2018
Madness. grin

Many Nigerians believe in this thrash.
Re: Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) by Jodesky(m): 9:02am On May 12, 2018
Khayri:
ASE LITTLE BUT GREAT

1 kolanut with 4 sides
Bitter kola
Ado gourd (Buy in marke)
New small native pot

What's the use of the native pot?
Re: Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) by Meti99(m): 9:08am On May 12, 2018
Khayri:
ASE LITTLE BUT GREAT

1 kolanut with 4 sides
Bitter kola
Ado gourd (Buy in marke)
New small native pot

Oh boy, you just dey learn work. I sabi this work pass you.

The following are needed to do this work well,

1. Where is okan kiniun (the heart of a lion)?
2. The tongue of a snake
3. The kidney of a local dog
4. The head of a tortoise

Dry them and grind them together
add a little honey and and preserve in a bottle. mix a spoonful with a pap whenever you need favor from any man. It works like magic.
Try it and thank me later

If you can't find any of these, just send me a whatsapp message 08137014108
Re: Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) by hopefulLandlord: 9:29am On May 12, 2018
Bayonle10:
if it doesn't work he waste his money, use the charm to tell me to send you 2k, I have more than that, I give more than that but you, use your charm and talk to me
This is a good idea
Re: Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) by Bayonle10: 4:19pm On May 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

This is a good idea
the nigga tear race
Re: Ase (talk And Gree To Collect Something From Someone) by hopefulLandlord: 4:44pm On May 12, 2018
Bayonle10:
the nigga tear race
grin

(1) (Reply)

Td Jakes An Igbo Man / Religion By 2050: In Depth Analysis. / The Catholic Song To Lucifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.