Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee (43036 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School / I Enjoyed Sex With My Daughter – Father Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by chisure: 5:09pm On May 11, 2018
All Hail , My Igbo People. More money to una pocket. Any way is a way.

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Tmans1: 5:14pm On May 11, 2018
From the list below mean that he have done some rite on her head. She trained her and also did some rite on her head. Its painful. Let God be the judge and rewarded. God will make u great. And u will smile again
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Ugosample(m): 5:33pm On May 11, 2018
Simbrixton:
This story is as old as time mostly amongst easterners

yea

unfortunately true.

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Yoruba4Life: 5:34pm On May 11, 2018
fucktoto:

shut up! who call you?

Abeg, drink acid!

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by ernecy(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2018
tunary:

LWKMDFHO, na which one be four a.m konji na

una go kill person for nairaland o
brother na worse kind of konji wey dey catch person, for middle of the night and I no get where to run too.. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by comrChris(m): 5:51pm On May 11, 2018
So this thing has come to nairaland
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by potosky: 5:52pm On May 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Lol! make I catch you first
hahahaha I dey farm for Benue o. grin
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by blowjob: 5:59pm On May 11, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
He wrote with evidence of the marriage list they gave him during the introduction...

“Uchechi Nnadiekwe I'm very much sure that God and man will never forgive you and your dad Alex Nnadiekwe, below are the part of list of your traditional wedding but still you and your dad go about telling your new husband that it was only introductions that I had with you, where's your conscience and that of your dad when he give you out to your Asia guy husband.

Did he forgot that i trained you from the very first day you goes in Alvan Ikokwu college of education and throughout your four years there was my money even when when you abandon me you still collect money from me to sort yourself, the last money you took from me was used for your school clearances that took you to NYSC now.

How did you feel when you rush to marry your Asia guy without your family first come for the settlement of expenses , did you forgot how many times i paid your sisters school fees in school of nursing (Vivian Nnadiekwe) I was lost when Vivian was insulting me over the phone but forgotten that her good yesterday was part of my effort.

Uchechi Nnadiekwe you will marry man of your choice but one thing I know is that God will never let you have peace in your marriage, you will never enjoy marriage or loved by your husband or be happy in your new marriage if you did not confess your evil did against me.
As for your father Alex Nnadiekwe he's champions in taking curses, that of the reverend father from st Mary's Amafuo parish will definitely be small from the one coming from me, he will never enjoy Son in law, he will continue fighting his son's in-laws until he seized to be alive.

UCHECHI NNADIEKWE I DEGREE IN THE NAME OF GOD THAT YOU AND YOUR DAD WILL NEVER SEE PEACE
MY GOD WILL FIGHT YOU PEOPLE”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/daughter-and-farther-dumped-man-that.html?m=1
RAM,MUST U,DISGRACE URSELF MORE.... angry sad
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by fucktoto: 6:01pm On May 11, 2018
Yoruba4Life:

Abeg, drink acid!

is that what you tell your father?
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by saxtaiwo: 6:15pm On May 11, 2018
There are times I feel like crying whenever I hear this kind of story, girls do behave like a cursed beings, always leaving the good guy for a bad one all in the name of money. Sorry bro, man up, I was in this situation before but I was never dull with it. Me too I developed myself very well to a level that na girls dey run after me. M.sc loading too. Oga no curse them oo they are cursed already

2 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by bettyLad(f): 6:45pm On May 11, 2018
all this curse no go work. Oga you are just making noise , so you were rendering help to her for somthing in return , na scholarship you do to her , abi all this years you were training her weren't you fucking her for free , the sex she gave you in return ..you were waiting to marry her so you can torment her in marriage on how you trained her anytime there is misunderstanding . she never really loved you and its good she didnt marry you out of pity for the help you rendered to her ..let her go and you too move on abeg

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by awuf2008: 6:45pm On May 11, 2018
If it is true, then all the curses will be on both of you...
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by bettyLad(f): 6:49pm On May 11, 2018
all this curse no go work. Oga you are just making noise , so you were rendering help to her for somthing in return ,na scholarship you do to her , abi all this years you were training her weren't you fucking her for free , the sex she gave you in return ..oh you were waiting to marry her so you can torment her in marriage on how you trained her anytime there is misunderstanding . she never really loved you and its good she didnt marry you out of pity for the help you rendered. pls try and move on and let her go , a broken courtship is better than a broken marriage
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Humility017(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2018
kimbraa:
The lady went for the highest bidder.
and you supported her in this...
if you should look well...today the society is littered with many marriages that are not working...and this story up there partly explain the reason for this.

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by stonemasonn: 8:28pm On May 11, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:
Thanks goodness he only 'degree'. It would have meant trouble for the girl and her father if he had decreed.
lol, I wanted to comment. Without decree, it is null and void.
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by djon78(m): 8:39pm On May 11, 2018
You should thank God you dodged serious bullet. A very materialistic lady. Just move on and build a great life ahead. There are still nice girls out there you can choose from.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by CioAngels(f): 8:51pm On May 11, 2018
Mutemenot:

The genesis of his complain is cos of what he spent. Spending for women expecting something in return is nonsense
No, it is not that he his expecting something in return, the girl is already given to him as his wife. With all the items mentioned, what are they for? Greed.

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Mutemenot(m): 8:53pm On May 11, 2018
CioAngels:
No, it is not that he his expecting something in return, the girl is already given to him as his wife. With all the items mentioned, what are they for? Greed.
No, in igbo tradition, collection of list differs from marriage . The man only collected the list from the elders

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by CioAngels(f): 8:58pm On May 11, 2018
My dear young man, you have said all you want to say to them, move on with your life and leave them for God's judgement. They are greedy and ungrateful people. You will find who will be yours and already trained. When she comes begging in the near future, make you don't take her back because she will come back to beg. Please put them behind you so that God will fight for you.

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by ocelot2006(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2018
ogbonti:

Ok, bia, can you invest maintainance money on a girl who is not your wife but pregnant, carrying your baby?

That is a different case. The child is your responsibility, therefore you must take care of the child.
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 11, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
He wrote with evidence of the marriage list they gave him during the introduction...

“Uchechi Nnadiekwe I'm very much sure that God and man will never forgive you and your dad Alex Nnadiekwe, below are the part of list of your traditional wedding but still you and your dad go about telling your new husband that it was only introductions that I had with you, where's your conscience and that of your dad when he give you out to your Asia guy husband.

Did he forgot that i trained you from the very first day you goes in Alvan Ikokwu college of education and throughout your four years there was my money even when when you abandon me you still collect money from me to sort yourself, the last money you took from me was used for your school clearances that took you to NYSC now.

How did you feel when you rush to marry your Asia guy without your family first come for the settlement of expenses , did you forgot how many times i paid your sisters school fees in school of nursing (Vivian Nnadiekwe) I was lost when Vivian was insulting me over the phone but forgotten that her good yesterday was part of my effort.

Uchechi Nnadiekwe you will marry man of your choice but one thing I know is that God will never let you have peace in your marriage, you will never enjoy marriage or loved by your husband or be happy in your new marriage if you did not confess your evil did against me.
As for your father Alex Nnadiekwe he's champions in taking curses, that of the reverend father from st Mary's Amafuo parish will definitely be small from the one coming from me, he will never enjoy Son in law, he will continue fighting his son's in-laws until he seized to be alive.

UCHECHI NNADIEKWE I DEGREE IN THE NAME OF GOD THAT YOU AND YOUR DAD WILL NEVER SEE PEACE
MY GOD WILL FIGHT YOU PEOPLE”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/daughter-and-farther-dumped-man-that.html?m=1

""Did he forgot that i trained you from the very first day you goes in Alvan Ikokwu college of education and throughout your four years there""

Stop training women in skol. Allow their dad's to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by HiddenShadow: 6:54am On May 12, 2018
jalay:
Mine was just same as yours. Same Malaysia guy came for my GF. We have been dating for 2yrs. As at then i was done with studies and preparing for my NYSC while she was still studying. I never knew she was having this guy secretly on chats and calls and She didn't tell me until I saw her wedding pics on a Facebook tag. When I saw it I just wished her Happy Married Life. Ended convo Then and there. Then, I moved on without thinking about it.
God being so good. After my NYSC I began hustling in lagos. Selling SIM card at CMS Lagos. Made some money and left 9ja for UK. Life became so sweet that I posted few pics and on return to check notifications, she wrote "Baby, I am sorry for what happened". I didn't reply. 5 days later, she msg me and started blaming her friends, Family, Sisters, Devil and Juju that was used on her so she can marry him.
She started giving stories of how the man was treating her badly with wounds all over her body. After 2 yrs of her marriage, She now told me that shes divorced. In all, I was reading but no reply. Until date she only msg me once to apologies.

So, my brother just keep off from her and see how ur blessings come in disguise.
Cheers Bro!!

That is why I told the guy to move on.

Experience always show that girls of her kind do regret
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by TheCongo2: 7:01am On May 12, 2018
Seenyo:
take heart! ...i have an older friend who sent his wife of 12yrs/3kids to the university,

guess what?.......she DUMPED MY FRIEND FOR A GRADUATE!

MORAL; invest in a woman other than your mum/sister with CAUTION.

There must be more to this story.
Maybe the guy was abusing her ...
A wife of 12 years/ 3 kids won't just dumps her husband like that.
One fact for sure is that you weren't living with them to know all the facts
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Nobody: 7:30am On May 12, 2018
TheCongo2:

There must be more to this story.
Maybe the guy was abusing her ...
A wife of 12 years/ 3 kids won't just dumps her husband like that.
One fact for sure is that you weren't living with them to know all the facts
if there is, she would have told me cos she's equally very free with me, yet she told me nothing and I refused to ask her. of course they do have the normal petty domestic squables like every other family, but her decision to quit the marriage somehow baffles me.
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by PDPGuy: 8:24am On May 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""Did he forgot that i trained you from the very first day you goes in Alvan Ikokwu college of education and throughout your four years there""

Stop training women in skol. Allow their dad's to do it.
I hope other men get your message. It’s the height of foolishness for someone to train another person in school, in the expectation that the woman will marry you.
If she needs money for school fees, her relatives and family members can hustle to fund her education.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Nobody: 9:23am On May 12, 2018
PDPGuy:

I hope other men get your message. It’s the height of foolishness for someone to train another person in school, in the expectation that the woman will marry you.
If she needs money for school fees, her relatives and family members can hustle to fund her education.

Yes, That is a fact.

Even if I decide to train a girl in skol, I will do so because I want to help better her life and like u rightly said, TRAINING A GIRL IN SCHOOL ISN'T A TICKET TO MARRY HER. Its that simple.
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Nobody: 9:42am On May 12, 2018
jalay:
Mine was just same as yours. Same Malaysia guy came for my GF. We have been dating for 2yrs. As at then i was done with studies and preparing for my NYSC while she was still studying. I never knew she was having this guy secretly on chats and calls and She didn't tell me until I saw her wedding pics on a Facebook tag. When I saw it I just wished her Happy Married Life. Ended convo Then and there. Then, I moved on without thinking about it.
God being so good. After my NYSC I began hustling in lagos. Selling SIM card at CMS Lagos. Made some money and left 9ja for UK. Life became so sweet that I posted few pics and on return to check notifications, she wrote "Baby, I am sorry for what happened". I didn't reply. 5 days later, she msg me and started blaming her friends, Family, Sisters, Devil and Juju that was used on her so she can marry him.
She started giving stories of how the man was treating her badly with wounds all over her body. After 2 yrs of her marriage, She now told me that shes divorced. In all, I was reading but no reply. Until date she only msg me once to apologies.

So, my brother just keep off from her and see how ur blessings come in disguise.
Cheers Bro!!

As in your reminds me of my room mate, he had this shagamu babe, he was dating for years, she'd cook for him anytime he was coming back to school and We'd eat the food because in Babcock meat is not served, years later I saw the babe in silverbird and her dressing was like dem slay girl, I asked after the bf and she was answering in a big girl manner that " who is name_of_roommate" I just knew Lagos don't change the babe, buzzed my paddy that I saw his babe, and he was like since she came to Lagos she broke with him and started forming big girl. Long story short my guy who was a good Christian was severely heart broken , even got himself tattoos I was shocked because in school ,na serious choir member. He relocated to Canada its at that point she started begging for forgiveness, then he was set to marry and the lady he was settling down with self, mehn total classical lady educated, working class and all, compared to his ex. The ex just used her hands to spoil things or maybe she was the reason he needed to get his acts together . but I feel your story

2 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Nobody: 9:44am On May 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Yes, That is a fact.

Even if I decide to train a girl in skol, I will do so because I want to help better her life and like u rightly said, TRAINING A GIRL IN SCHOOL ISN'T A TICKET TO MARRY HER. Its that simple.

Same here, I do it because I want to not because I expect marriage, most women don't understand the concept of "Thanks , I will forever owe you for this" unlike men. I guess women are used to being assisted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Jlow2: 9:18am On May 20, 2018
dnt worry man, i bet you dey will be on there knees one day, i only feel sorry for the Malaysian returnee
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by humility99: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
ofuonyebi:

is it not ipob people..they are never sincere..in politics or any relationships...ask their forefather, the late "Nigerian beautiful bride of politics"

cash & carry go...it is already in their blood
you are a monkey! why did you introduce tribe into this?
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by humility99: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yoruba4Life:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Foolish pple!

grin grin grin grin grin

You be monkey!
Yoruba guys are scared of taking their wives to London, because the wife would run away. My Yoruba neighbor took his wife to AmeRica for Honey moon, when they got to Los Angeles, the woman ran!
Yoruba women wey go travel abroad with their husbands, then refuse to come back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) / ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.