Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

5 Return Policies You Should Know When Shopping Online - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Return Policies You Should Know When Shopping Online (9807 Views)

IMF Lists Unpopular Policies CBN Must Reverse / 9 Ways To Get The Best Deal When Shopping For Christmas / How To Protect Your Credit Cards / ATM When Shopping Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Return Policies You Should Know When Shopping Online by adanny01(m): 9:28pm On May 11, 2018
Kelklein:
The number one return policy I expect to see there is absent...I don't know why they hide it.

YOU DON'T GET BACK CASH FOR RETURN ITEMS. RATHER WHAT YOU GET IS 'A VOUCHER' WORTH THE VALUE OF YOUR REURN ITEM WHICH YOU MUST USE TO BUY ANOTHER ITEM ON THEIR PLATFORM

Lie, i have recieved cash refund to my account in less than 24hrs.
Re: 5 Return Policies You Should Know When Shopping Online by darlington15(m): 11:44pm On May 11, 2018
Shop now from pearsville, very legit.
Visit www.pearsville.com

Re: 5 Return Policies You Should Know When Shopping Online by Babysho(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Still not using Jumia.
If you don't want to have hbp, run away from Jumia.
Their shopping experience is 0
Customer service 0
Product quality 0
Reliability 0
Ability to cause hbp 100

See as you're just casting down someone's business on the FP of a global forum. When things aren't going well in the country you start complaining. I just wish I could replace your comment.

My family and I have been patronising Jumia since 2014 and I've never for once had an issue with them. Returning goods isn't a problem at all since that's the highest issue you can have with online shopping.

Anyway, I highly recommend Jumia for everyone and no be say dem pay me o. I just can't stand aside and let rams talk rubbish about another's hard work that even I see and use.
Re: 5 Return Policies You Should Know When Shopping Online by Babysho(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2018
Beemhan:

I am disinclined to acquiesce with this assertion.
I shop regularly on Jumia from electronics to fashion items etc and I'm yet to have any problems. As a matter of fact I just had a very good-looking and high-quality pair of flip flops delivered to me in Benin about an hour ago.

The problem with online shopping in Nigeria is that some shoppers are daft and inexperienced. For example if someone sees a shoe online that's a size 10 UK size, instead him or her to Google Search the euro equivalent of a size 10, considering the fact that most Nigeria's are only familiar with the Euro standard for shoe
measurement, the person would just go ahead, make a guess about the size and when a shoe that's bigger or smaller than what the person had in mind is delivered, he or she will rush to Nairaland and cry fowl.

Now I'm not saying Jumia is perfect... Nothing is but they do just fine.

If only online shoppers can apply a bit more common sense while shopping such as reading reviews, and finding out the meanings of terms and standards of measurements they're unfamiliar with, we would all have more good stories to tell than bad ones.

I couldn't have said it better. Even at that last sentence, I wonder what bad experience one can have when it's super easy to return the goods if it doesn't match what one saw online. Ignorance and illiteracy kill that guy that casted Jumia there.

I can't count how many goods(phones, laptop, clothing) I've bought from Jumia. Local and Express. Never even had a reason to return anything.

He might not have even used Jumia at all o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A-must-read Book For All Businessmen.....know When Sector Is Going Comatose / Ask Business Coach On Any Business Issues Or Investment / Funding UBA Dollar Prepaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.