Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,161 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics (1785 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Man Lay Hands On Wife's Boob In Pre-wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Bhelamblog(m): 1:01pm On May 11, 2018
A Heartbroken man named Prince Chika Eugene has called out his Girlfriend and her Mom, after they dumped and abandoned even though he trained the Lady and her sister in School, According to him they will never see good.

He said;
“Uchechi Nnadiekwe I'm very much sure that God and man will never forgive you and your dad Alex Nnadiekwe, below are the part of list of your traditional wedding but still you and your dad go about telling your new husband that it was only introductions that I had with you, where's your conscience and that of your dad when he give you out to your Asia guy husband, did he forgot that i trained you from the very first day you goes in Alvan Ikokwu college of education and throughout your four years there was my money even when when you abandon me you still collect money from me to sort yourself, the last money you took from me was used for your school clearances that took you to NYSC now. How did you feel when you rush to marry your Asia guy without your family first come for the settlement of expenses , did you forgot how many times i paid your sisters school fees in school of nursing (Vivian Nnadiekwe) I was lost when Vivian was insulting me over the phone but forgotten that her good yesterday was part of my effort.
Uchechi Nnadiekwe you will marry man of your choice but one thing I know is that God will never let you have peace in your marriage, you will never enjoy marriage or loved by your husband or be happy in your new marriage if you did not confess your evil did against me.
As for your father Alex Nnadiekwe he's champions in taking curses, that of the reverend father from st Mary's Amafuo parish will definitely be small from the one coming from me, he will never enjoy Son in law, he will continue fighting his son's in-laws until he seized to be alive. UCHECHI NNADIEKWE I DEGREE IN THE NAME OF GOD THAT YOU AND YOUR DAD WILL NEVER SEE PEACE
MY GOD WILL FIGHT YOU PEOPLE”

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/man-lay-curses-on-his-girlfriend-mom.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by madridguy(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2018
tongue
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:08pm On May 11, 2018
grin

Hang on now...Does he mean his booboo dumped him coz of an Asian guy? cheesy cheesy cheesy

And why the title says he lays curses on his gf & mom when the pained guy was talking about the father? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Divay22(f): 1:11pm On May 11, 2018
Wow
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Donald95(m): 1:19pm On May 11, 2018
Ije LOVE Siri ike
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Treasure17(m): 1:21pm On May 11, 2018
Odikwa serious. The money you should have invested on your siblings. Why wailing now.
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by ubunja(m): 1:29pm On May 11, 2018
only pay for your young sister's tuition. ONLY.
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 11, 2018
Is that the girl
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 11, 2018
train only ur relatives,will they listen no! he should stop crying and move on

1 Like

Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 11, 2018
Nawa is a pity
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 11, 2018
Foolish fool...was there a written agreement that you must marry the said lady after seeing her thru school?if yes then go court and stop disturbing God and man.
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 11, 2018
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by SoapQueen(f): 2:51pm On May 11, 2018
Very, very good of him(and for him). Ntorr. This was how I advised a friend to reduce the way he sends money to his girlfriend for her upkeep every time, pays her school fees and her house rent( which he has been doing for years). He said "I am just doing it for God". I hope he doesn't cry like this man tomorrow.

Sometimes, these men do not listen to advice.
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 11, 2018
Money dat u should have donated to some orphanage home or use to sponsor ur own younger sister or brother...u throway the money go train one girl..cos she promise u marriage. Anyway u have learnt from this.
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Ayobami7(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2018
What a pirry
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 11, 2018
[quote author=SoapQueen post=67472619]Very, very good of him(and for him). Ntorr. This was how I advised a friend to reduce the way he sends money to his girlfriend for her upkeep every time, pays her school fees and her house rent( which he has been doing for years). He said "I am just doing it for God". I hope he doesn't cry like this man tomorrow.

Sometimes, these men do not listen to advice. [/quote If he isnt expecting the girl to marry him,its a different ball game
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Twoclans(f): 3:22pm On May 11, 2018
This story is on front page already, the funny thing is that you mentioned la-la, he will come and close your thread.

1 Like

Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by THUNDER4real(m): 4:13pm On May 11, 2018
guy u no sharp...u 4 giv am belle as u dey pay the school fees...kai..she would have been the one asking and begging you to marry her...

1 Like

Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by wizrose(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2018
U must be very high on weeds wen writing this post.. It has no head no tail .. grin grin
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 11, 2018
Treasure17:
Odikwa serious. The money you should have invested on your siblings. Why wailing now.

You mind the pig
Everytime these BETA MALES will resort to curses to appease their foolishness
Check you go see relatives wey need the money
The bastard doesn't know what is happening to him is a curse already

1 Like

Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 11, 2018
SoapQueen:
Very, very good of him(and for him). Ntorr. This was how I advised a friend to reduce the way he sends money to his girlfriend for her upkeep every time, pays her school fees and her house rent( which he has been doing for years). He said "I am just doing it for God". I hope he doesn't cry like this man tomorrow.

Sometimes, these men do not listen to advice.

For God?
Tomorrow the animal go want make the same God curse the girl after him mumuness.
Pigs everywhere
If ones parents can't train her to school she doesn't deserve me.
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by SoapQueen(f): 5:29pm On May 11, 2018
Abang52:

For God?
Tomorrow the animal go want make the same God curse the girl after him mumuness.
Pigs everywhere
If ones parents can't train her to school she doesn't deserve me.

I tell you. At first, he almost got upset with me. He is a great friend, like a brother.The girl doesn't deserve him.
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2018
SoapQueen:

I tell you. At first, he almost got upset with me. He is a great friend, like a brother.The girl doesn't deserve him.

Off topic...
Where do I get to buy your liquid soaps?
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 11, 2018
Treasure17:
Some men are goats. Whatever I haven't done for my family, I ain't doing for no random woman.
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by SoapQueen(f): 6:32pm On May 11, 2018
SpeedndAccuracy:

Off topic... Where do I get to buy your liquid soaps?
Please, kindly send a PM.Thanks.
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by bedspread: 8:43pm On May 11, 2018
Hmmmmmmmm...
This one Carry MUSCLES!!!!
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by CONFAMA: 1:27am On May 12, 2018
This occurrence is so rampant in Igbo land these days.
Very shameless and greedy lots.
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Nobody: 1:54am On May 12, 2018
He's from team

*I'll make it big and get a girl from the village*

Now his village people will rejoice grin
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by Kobicove(m): 6:21am On May 12, 2018
The guy must be an idiot...

Why would you sponsor the education of a girl who is not even married to you yet?
Re: Man Lay Curses On His Girlfriend & Mom For Dumping After Training Her (pics by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2018
When a girl says prove to me that you love me. She might be looking for an opportunity to harm you and it will be too late for you to realize it

(1) (Reply)

Is She Cheating On Me? / A Tidy Man Is A Real Man. / How Many Of You Will Love To Come To My Food Concert? (pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.