Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim (27202 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by greatman247(m): 8:44pm On May 11, 2018
princechurchill:
If he's not an animal how come this

This does not make him an animal, she is his girl friend and they are both adults and have right to their relationship. More over she accepted this and they both agreed they post it to either to gain more attention or otherwise. But whatever is their motive is nobody's business.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On May 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
Maky
Sweetheart, I sent you a message recently. What happened??
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Wait

Is it do not lie on me or do not lie against me
Uglee who English epp
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Tallesty1(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2018
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, I sent you a message recently. What happened??
The side chick that I was cheating on you with seized my gadgets
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by makydebbie(f): 9:02pm On May 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
The side chick that I was cheating on you with seized my gadgets
God punish two of you. angry angry angry

I'm now a blogger, check my signature. kiss
How have you been?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Tallesty1(m): 9:09pm On May 11, 2018
makydebbie:
God punish two of you. angry angry angry

I'm now a blogger, check my signature. kiss
How have you been?
I don dey there since. Its nice dear, welcome onboard.

I thank God dear, how's work?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by jimenyo: 9:24pm On May 11, 2018
Sometimes,I really do not pity you!
What do you expect when you're always on social media displaying stupidity in the name of......?
If your boyfriend did not possess "animalistic"life style,would he grab your fucking ass the way he did in one of your posts of social media?
And if you were not that stupid, would a woman with sane mentality allow such pix be posted?
Gositdownjoor!
Youplusyourboyfriendnaanimals!
Ideymyhouse!������
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 9:30pm On May 11, 2018
makydebbie:
Your dp is very pretty.

Awwwn, coming from one of the finest ebony beauty i have seen. I am not actually trying to compliment you. I am staying a fact. Wink.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by makydebbie(f): 9:32pm On May 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
I don dey there since. Its nice dear, welcome onboard.

I thank God dear, how's work?
Thanks dear, so when are you coming back? I was thinking network was jealous.

Work is fine, I'll be resuming next week.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 9:32pm On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

In this content, I think "against" is the proper choice is word.

Just surprised she didn’t know the correct one. How are you spending your Friday night
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by makydebbie(f): 9:33pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Awwwn, coming from one of the finest ebony beauty i have seen. I am not actually trying to compliment you. I am staying a fact. Wink.
You're turning the table. tongue
Thanks dear, I love appreciating beautiful things. kiss
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 9:33pm On May 11, 2018
Rextayne:
Uglee who English epp

Are you normal
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 9:36pm On May 11, 2018
makydebbie:

You're turning the table. tongue
Thanks dear, I love appreciating beautiful things. kiss

Awwwn. Thank you Debbie. You are amazing. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Tallesty1(m): 9:44pm On May 11, 2018
makydebbie:
Thanks dear, so when are you coming back? I was thinking network was jealous.

Work is fine, I'll be resuming next week.
I am back already, returned just last night.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by makydebbie(f): 9:49pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Awwwn. Thank you Debbie. You are amazing. undecided
So are you.
You're welcome dear. kiss
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by makydebbie(f): 9:50pm On May 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
I am back already, returned just last night.
And you didn't drop by. What juju is that side chick using for you? undecided

Biko send me a message.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Are you normal
Yes I am alright, unlike you.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Wait

See them, monitoring spirits everywhere
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 10:11pm On May 11, 2018
Rextayne:
Yes I am alright, unlike you.

When you wake up, you can quote me, cause it seems that you are high right now
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 10:12pm On May 11, 2018
ladiesreject:

See them, monitoring spirits everywhere

What’s your point
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

When you wake up, you can quote me, cause it seems that you are high right now
My friend shut your mouth or go and sleep cause you need it.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 10:20pm On May 11, 2018
Rextayne:

You are obviously mad tonight
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 10:25pm On May 11, 2018
Rextayne:

Ok I just saw your profile. Not suprised. Such a nuisance to the people that breathe the same air with you. Your life rotates around fraud, gambling and what else bullshitt. You can’t be more than 29. Get a life. People around your age are mostly matured emotionally. You seem to be stuck in teenage years. Grow up young boy.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 10:27pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You are obviously mad tonight
You are obviously on your period tonight. No wonder.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Ok I just saw your profile. Not suprised. Such a nuisance to the people that breathe the same air with you. Your life rotates around fraud, gambling and what else bullshitt. You can’t be more than 29. Get a life. People around your age are mostly matured emotionally. You seem to be stuck in teenage years. Grow up young boy.
Wow! she even have the chance to check my profile picture, Mrs Detective. how did you know so much about me? I guess you mistake me for your unfortunate boyfriend. LMAO! Bïtch goan sleep, it's past your bedtime.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Wait

Language is just a way to communicate. I strongly believe she has done that. Who gives a f**k if the language is correct.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by vizkiz: 11:29pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Just surprised she didn’t know the correct one. How are you spending your Friday night

Preparing for my birthday tomorrow
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 11:44pm On May 11, 2018
ndiuel:

Language is just a way to communicate. I strongly believe she has done that. Who gives a f**k if the language is correct.

You obviously do, because it is easier to mind your business by ignoring the comment.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 11:45pm On May 11, 2018
Rextayne:
Wow! she even have the chance to check my profile picture, Mrs Detective. how did you know so much about me? I guess you mistake me for your unfortunate boyfriend. LMAO! Bïtch goan sleep, it's past your bedtime.

You obviously came through a bitch. Is that what guys call your sister, bitch? What else can you say? Ghetto rat

PS: it should be “she even had the chance”. You are just a nuisance to the Society. I guess you enjoy the fact that I am replying you.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 11:49pm On May 11, 2018
vizkiz:

Preparing for my birthday tomorrow

That’s lovely. So what would you be doing tomorrow for the day
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by vizkiz: 11:56pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

That’s lovely. So what would you be doing tomorrow for the day

It's going to be a long day tomorrow

I want to go see a movie. (offered by a friend)

Hang out with some nairalanders

Then finally spend the rest of the night partying with my Niggas.

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You obviously came through a bitch. Is that what guys call your sister, bitch? What else can you say? Ghetto rat

PS: it should be “she even had the chance”. You are just a nuisance to the Society. I guess you enjoy the fact that I am replying you.
Bîtch please! you also should be happy I'm replying a ugly and warthog-faced buffoon like you. you ain't and can never be in the league of girls I have. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wande Coal Releases New Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Prays For Her Haters / Major Throwback Photo Of Odunlade Adekola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.