Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim (27198 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Nkechi Blessing Sunday For Calling Her An Idiot / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 12:00am On May 12, 2018
vizkiz:

It's going to be a long day tomorrow

I want to go see a movie. (offered by a friend)

Hang out with some nairalanders

Then finally spend the rest of the night partying with my Niggas.

Sounds fun. Happy birthday Vizkid. I wish you what you so desire. Have a lovely day and remain blessed. Have fun. Life is too short.

Ps: I am the first person to say hi on your birthday today. wink undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by vizkiz: 12:10am On May 12, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Sounds fun. Happy birthday Vizkid. I wish you what you so desire. Have a lovely day and remain blessed. Have fun. Life is too short.

Ps: I am the first person to say hi on your birthday today. wink undecided

lol...
Muchas Gracias Duquesa. kiss

Victoria yeah?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 1:11am On May 12, 2018
vizkiz:

lol...
Muchas Gracias Duquesa. kiss

Victoria yeah?

Victoria smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by vizkiz: 1:14am On May 12, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Victoria smiley

Victor.

Coincidence or destiny? smiley
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Tallesty1(m): 5:01am On May 12, 2018
makydebbie:
And you didn't drop by. What juju is that side chick using for you? undecided

Biko send me a message.
Ayam free now.

Impossible, I will tell you why on phone
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Tallesty1(m): 5:04am On May 12, 2018
Viicfuntop:
Life is too short.
Can you tell me just one thing you know that's longer than life?

Life ain't short dear.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by talk2percy(m): 5:42am On May 12, 2018
I said it from the onset that this relationship is so artificial to stand the test of time! Now look, no more grabbing of butt
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by makydebbie(f): 8:45am On May 12, 2018
Tallesty1:
Ayam free now.

Impossible, I will tell you why on phone
Oya tell me na.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Nuelonyi: 9:15am On May 12, 2018
prettyzee11:
Bobby n yash pressing is no more
no be lie
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Viicfuntop(f): 9:47am On May 12, 2018
Tallesty1:

Life ain't short dear.

You will be an old man before you know it. See life is truly short. Why do people end up regretting things they didn’t do? That’s your opinion there and honestly I am not in the mood to justify my point. It’s just my theory, okay
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by 9jaBloke: 9:41am On May 13, 2018
Tallesty1:

Life ain't short dear.

Time

Juliet please sue them already....#Gutter Journalism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Tallesty1(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2018
9jaBloke:

Time
nah
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by 9jaBloke: 12:28pm On May 13, 2018
Tallesty1:
nah

Life: The period between birth and death-the state of being alive or having living things around.

Time: The indefinite continued progress of existence.

Both the religious and scientific theories of existence state that the earth and universe were around before living things came to be.

Life begins and ends. A mass extinction can occur and wipe out every living thing but time will continue even after life is gone.

Time is endless as we know it and it accounts for both living and non-living things.

You copy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Blasts Joy FM For Spreading Fake News About Her And Iceberg Slim by Tallesty1(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2018
makydebbie:
Oya tell me na.
Oya goan check your pm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afod's Wife And 4 Sons (Photo) / Bally Pictured With Efe's Mother And Father / AY Makun In Matching Outfits With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.