Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu (30983 Views)

Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud / FG Closes Case Against Onnoghen After 3 Witnesses / Alleged Money Laundering: EFCC Closes Case Against Badeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by deolu2000(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2018
How much I like APC, they are unique in their ways, whatever your past was, just come and give your loyalty to be them, and your crimes/fraud will be swept away.
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by CilicMarin: 11:08pm On May 11, 2018
mank1234:

You're right. I saw that line after reading the post a second time. That's why I deleted my post. Some headlines can be very misleading.

It was not your fault. The reporter who filed the story needs to be retrained on law/ court proceeding reporting.

He messed up the story.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by mank1234(m): 11:17pm On May 11, 2018
cola:
Is it not now safe to say 90% of folks on this forum these days are at best semi-literate? And these are the same folks always expressing opinions on about every issue on this forum, seeking to shape other people's opinions.
They go from topic to topic shouting "dullard" "dullard".
They are in their hundreds on this forum with bare comprehension of even the most basic issues, giving one another 'likes' in hundreds.

Now I understand why many people don't take this forum seriously anymore... Such a shame!

Not everyone has good command of registry, especially for all field of study. Close a case, open a case are are judiciary terms and obviously you don't expect everyone to understand. If you venture into medicine or engineering, I'm sure you'll be found wanting: Will that amount to you being illiterate or semi-illiterate?

2 Likes

Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:23pm On May 11, 2018
Majority of those shamelessly displaying sheer ignorance in the open are miscreants who are unsurprisingly apologetic to the accursed and exiled one Biafra...

I have a note of them, patiently waiting for that moment they would call Buhari a dullard then I would quote their input on this topic.

You can't help but pity some groups of young individuals who parades themselves as leaders of tomorrow.

Tonight, they retire to their individual Pigsty with heaps of shame weighing on their already tired sweaty meaty flat box-like heads.

Una piggy yansh don open today.

Thanks to EFFC.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by castrokins(m): 11:28pm On May 11, 2018
OUK Will Go To A Church For Thanksgiving On Sunday. This Country Is Not Without Surprises!
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by millomaniac: 11:36pm On May 11, 2018
CilicMarin:
A lot Of illiterates now on Nairaland. You read the comments above and can only shake your head about leaders of tomorrow.

They are lazy, unproductive and dumb. Many of them don't read newspapers, listen to radio or watch TV for informative programmes to equip themselves intellectually.

A case at hand: "FG closes it's case against Orji Kalu" and not a single ipob commentators out of 20 above understood the meaning, yet they call Buhari a Dullard...

Tufiakwa for illiterates!

Nigerians are not fools. Illiterate or not everybody knows this present government is not fighting any corruption it is rather a tool to tackle foes or for blackmail the later applies to the case of ouk. hence with this news title it is only natural to assume. You are right thou. There are so many fools on the internet presently.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by senatordave1(m): 11:40pm On May 11, 2018
millomaniac:

Nigerians are not fools. Illiterate or not everybody knows this present government is not fighting any corruption it is rather a tool to tackle foes or for blackmail the later applies to the case of ouk. hence with this news title it is only natural to assume. You are right thou. There are so many fools on the internet presently.
But all those being allegedly witchhunted or persecuted,are there innocent? As far as the efcc get the corrupt ones whether one or twosided,am not bothered.up buhari.meanwhile orji's case will continue
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by yd849ja: 11:50pm On May 11, 2018
A good read through the first page says it all...NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY! Simple and Short. PMB was right afterall.

It was so pathetic that I read through the whole comment pages hoping they could be redeemed by seeing their folly after being corrected.
Alas it was an exercise in futility. Some ilks even went further to confidently reinforcing their abject ignorance and stupidity to rationalize his by saying 'he's not a Lawyer.'

Little wonder you lots are easily twisted and manipulated by the likes of Dino, FFK and their minion Reno.
What a sad and tragic day for Nigeria.

I dare say, if I ever hear any dimwit in here mention the word dullard ever again? What am I even saying, you lots are a lost case.
I give up!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:58pm On May 11, 2018
yd849ja:
A good read through the first page says it all...NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE LAZY! Simple and Short. PMB was right afterall.

It was so pathetic that I read through the whole comment pages hoping they could be redeemed by seeing their folly after being corrected.
Alas it was an exercise in futility. Some ilks even went further to confidently reinforcing their abject ignorance and stupidity to rationalize his by saying 'he's not a Lawyer.'

Little wonder you lots are easily twisted and manipulated by the likes of Dino, FFK and their minion Reno.
What a sad and tragic day for Nigeria.

I dare say, if I ever hear any dimwit in here mention the word dullard ever again? What am I even saying, you lots are a lost case.
I give up!!!

"Alas it was an exercise in futility" grin grin

Biko no use laff woundjur me abeg. My neighbors dey sleep.
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by Alpacino7: 1:12am On May 12, 2018
To "close" a case in a court of law means to "finish", "complete", "end", "conclude", "bring to a conclusion", "bring to an end", "consummate", "finalize", "bring to fruition argument". NOT WITHDRAWAL!
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by Drekaz(m): 1:34am On May 12, 2018
Throwback:
It has been stated in the news that they are closing this case to amend the charges and then file another suit.

For now I will withhold my disappointment in this mockery called anti-corruption fight.

My brother forget it...raise ur disappointment to the highest level cos this case, I mean this particular case is GONE!
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by OFFICIAL336: 1:34am On May 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
A lot Of illiterates now on Nairaland. You read the comments above and can only shake your head about leaders of tomorrow.

They are lazy, unproductive and dumb. Many of them don't read newspapers, listen to radio or watch TV for informative programmes to equip themselves intellectually.

A case at hand: "FG closes it's case against Orji Kalu" and not a single ipob commentators out of 20 above understood the meaning, yet they call Buhari a Dullard...

Zom b, the one they closed on Timipre and returned 48 formerly houses how far?

You see that case, it is now dead and buried. OUK is now a saint.
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by OFFICIAL336: 1:44am On May 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

Yet you call Buhari a dullard? So you don't even understand what it means for a prosecution to close its case after cross examination of witnesses and presentation of evidence so that the defendant can open his defence?
Oga, there is difference between Prosecution to close its case after cross examination and closing case to amend charges.
EFCC late last year returned 48 formerly seized houses back to Timipre Sylva.
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by OFFICIAL336: 1:49am On May 12, 2018
tbaba1234:
Kai, we really have lazy youths.. No one even understands what it means for the prosecution to close its case...

The case is not over, the prosecution has finished their argument... it is time for the defence.

People do not even bother to read.. What a shame!!!
Shameless zom b. They are closing case to amend charges. Technically, the evidence they have can't convict OUK.
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by talk2percy(m): 1:58am On May 12, 2018
If any thief crosses over to APC, he's a new man, behold all old public fund embezzled will be wiped clean! cheesy grin thunder kill Buhari
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by HerXLNC(f): 2:15am On May 12, 2018
Because he has pitch his tent with APC come 2019 he ll be campaigning for buhari
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by tbaba1234: 2:22am On May 12, 2018
OFFICIAL336:

Shameless zom b. They are closing case to amend charges. Technically, the evidence they have can't convict OUK.

The prosecution has closed its case at it stands and the defence will begin its case.

Amending charges is normal. It does not mean that the case has been dropped.
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by WhoBeThisMan: 4:36am On May 12, 2018
fineboynl:
Lol, he is now a saint.
lol. My friend this is too funny.
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by jimrog: 5:15am On May 12, 2018
cola:
Is it not now safe to say 90% of folks on this forum these days are at best semi-literate? And these are the same folks always expressing opinions on about every issue on this forum, seeking to shape other people's opinions.
They go from topic to topic shouting "dullard" "dullard".
They are in their hundreds on this forum with bare comprehension of even the most basic issues, giving one another 'likes' in hundreds.

Now I understand why many people don't take this forum seriously anymore... Such a shame!

Just watch as one of them put a post like this "like for a stone and share for buhari", u will see them with their dumb brain rush to click like as if that will translate to vote for them in 2019... I just pass whenever I see such post...
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by jimrog: 5:22am On May 12, 2018
Drekaz:

My brother forget it...raise ur disappointment to the highest level cos this case, I mean this particular case is GONE!

It is gone when the defendant still have to defend his case on May 30 and 31...
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by Xano(m): 5:25am On May 12, 2018
Once the corrupted joins APC party, campaigns and does what the party needs, the corrupted becomes a saint.

Fighting corruption indeed...
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by Chukazu: 6:05am On May 12, 2018
As in "APC" closes case against Orji Uzor
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by MakeADifference: 6:12am On May 12, 2018
Chascop:
Terrible Government where criminals are rebranded
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:30am On May 12, 2018
GreatEngineer:
Why won't they close it when he is busy campaigning for Buhari up and down.
closing a case means they're done with their prosecution and investigation and leaving the defense to start theirs. It doesn't mean the case is ended.... Just an enlightenment.
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by austinooo(m): 6:47am On May 12, 2018
Shalomc:

There's no difference between Kalu madridguy and justtoodark
Cc
Lzaa immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 madridguy firefire
knowledge is far from your reach. Go and understand the meaning when case is closed. The efcc need to close their case in order for Kalu to open his defence.
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by translux(m): 6:52am On May 12, 2018
Orji uzor Kalu sins are washed away by the blood of Apc
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by Shalomc(f): 7:01am On May 12, 2018
austinooo:
knowledge is far from your reach. Go and understand the meaning when case is closed. The efcc need to close their case in order for Kalu to open his defence.
You are empty-headed. Is there anything in my post that posits a lack of understanding of the situation?
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by slap1(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2018
CilicMarin:

You're the illiterate if you think his case would be brought up again while he's in Buhari's good books.
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by madone: 7:34am On May 12, 2018
senatordave1:

But all those being allegedly witchhunted or persecuted,are there innocent? As far as the efcc get the corrupt ones whether one or twosided,am not bothered.up buhari.meanwhile orji's case will continue
continue when na they closed it to find more evidence so they can put him away for life or they evidence they have is not strong enough to jail him. Or they are buying time for him to breath fresh air. This is Nigeria sir where the judicial system has failed, Tell me is it their terminology that u expect us to be believe ?
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by OFFICIAL336: 7:38am On May 12, 2018
tbaba1234:

The prosecution has closed its case at it stands and the defence will begin its case.

Amending charges is normal. It does not mean that the case has been dropped.
I understand court processes in Nigeria, though not confidently. But I think you don't close case for defence to begin if you are adding new charges.

I think when a case is filed, prosecution will enter his case in writing which is copied to the defence and The defence will respond in writing. These happens before the hearing.

I think during the hearing, you don't close the case again unless you are making new charges or dropping some.

OUK case don pass the pre-hearing stage. EFCC closed the case to amend charges not to allow defence to enter their defence.
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by rabzy: 7:42am On May 12, 2018
obailala:
Look here boy, I dont know who you are, but I may probably be far more educated and enlightened than you are or may ever be, and I keep learning new things everyday. Oh yes I read the title and the first few lines and got too pissed to continue; but that you understand a simple legal term which I didnt pick up at first isnt a reason for you to think you are any better than I am.

You are obviously not as enlightened as you believe. Calling me boy in a way to show you are older or superior in whatever way in a faceless forum reeks of immaturity. And coming from someone who made school boy mistakes makes it now laughable.
Instead of reveling in your ignorance and lamenting your situation, pick yourself up, apologize and let go. Don't be be looking for smart retorts, your comebacks are just spasms of an amputated limb. If you are as mature as you claim, you don't drag the issue, you quickly let it die.
Re: Alleged N3.2bn Fraud: EFCC Closes Case Against Kalu by SBG04: 7:48am On May 12, 2018
cola:
It's the tragedy of democracy. Even the most glaring idiots can express an opinion and worse, even vote!
Seriously my brother! Democracy gives even the most foolish miscreant, like the ones we have here, the avenue to express their opinions. I used to think we could foster change by encouraging our young people to vote, but seeing the level of depravity and complete ignorance of these foolish youth, it would be an even greater tragedy if we gave these "illiterates" a voice in deciding who rules over them. We probably need a new system of government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Refuses Accreditation, Says Result Sheets Missing / Trouble Brews In House Of Reps / EFCC Arrests Sacked NIMASA Boss Over Alleged Multibillion Naira Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.