Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,357 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

This Lady Says She Will Cheat For This Reason. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Says She Will Cheat For This Reason. (784 Views)

I Have A Feeling That My Wife Will Cheat On Me. Here's Why / Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / These 5 Types Of Women Will Cheat On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Says She Will Cheat For This Reason. by deafeyez: 11:12pm On May 11, 2018
She told me to my face that if she happens to marry any man who cannot perform well on bed that she will cheat with his houseboy.
Is she better than those who keeps quiet and cheat. I know she is a bad girl but she has told me about her sex Iife.
What do you think
Re: This Lady Says She Will Cheat For This Reason. by blackpanthar: 11:20pm On May 11, 2018
you got a bird of your feather then you coming here for advice, does NL look like poultry to you?

Bro abeg settle your lady privately joor

deafeyez:
She told me to my face that if she happens to marry any man who cannot perform well on bed that she will cheat with his houseboy.
Is she better than those who keeps quiet and cheat. I know she is a bad girl but she has told me about her sex Iife.
What do you think
Re: This Lady Says She Will Cheat For This Reason. by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 11, 2018
Tell her say we dey available. Make she come cheat with me. Im too good
Re: This Lady Says She Will Cheat For This Reason. by deafeyez: 4:38am On May 12, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Tell her say we dey available. Make she come cheat with me. Im too good

Yeah I will.

Just drop your digit so I will contact you.

But guess what, I can dig that hole quite well.

We were just talking.
Re: This Lady Says She Will Cheat For This Reason. by Kobicove(m): 4:43am On May 12, 2018
This is the more reason why a guy should know how to handle his business in the bedroom undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / Party! Free Shawarma And Drinks For All Nairalanders Today. / Single Mom Needs Urgent Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.