Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari (16610 Views)

I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari / President Buhari Departs For UK For Medical Check-up - Photos / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by RexTramadol1: 10:14am On May 12, 2018
Adekdammy:
Wasting tax payers money on medical tourism when your doctors can actually fly in from UK which would have saved the nation more forex.

Besides how come you don't believe in Nigerian doctors?
Any doctor that votes for this buhari again is an enemy of the doctors in Nigeria, since he can't patronise you guys because he doesn't believe in you then he doesn't deserve your votes.

Nigerian doctors are on strike......

Besides Bubu is not alright, he's alleft!

1 Like

Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by saltoasis: 10:22am On May 12, 2018
So, because of ordinary checkup, you carried the presidential jet to continue to accumulate parking lot charges.
Is it not cheaper to invite the doctor over to Nigeria than this.
Only God can deliver this nation from clueless leaders
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On May 12, 2018
anibirelawal:

Dont worry, He will have them fixed soon.
I think I now understand where u are coming from now...
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On May 12, 2018
Thank God

So the person that said he will die don die

Be careful what you say God don’t play
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Maket: 10:25am On May 12, 2018
As a president of a country, you are not well until the nation is free from the problems at hand. Please sir, help take Nigeria to check up as well, may be the solution of our country may be diagnosed.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Maket: 10:27am On May 12, 2018
As a president of a country, you are not well until the nation is free from the problems at hand. Please sir, help take Nigeria to check up as well, may be the solution of our country may be diagnosed. shocked kiss
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by chernest2002: 10:33am On May 12, 2018
So three years is not enough to equip one hospital in this country, Buhari is a failure.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Nobody: 10:39am On May 12, 2018
anibirelawal:

God will make it possible sooner than you may think of.
I don't buy your hopeless statement
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by anibirelawal(m): 10:45am On May 12, 2018
comshots:
I don't buy your hopeless statement

No, am giving you for free. you just have to accept it the way it is.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Stevosty: 10:59am On May 12, 2018
OneSentence:

but when he came into power and banned medical tourism, the senators and government officials he banned didn't have their own doctors too?
That doesn't mean they can't go on their own without using public funds.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On May 12, 2018
Chine12:
Leave all the Hospital in 9ja(public and Private hospitals) and Fly to UK for just Checkup ...
There Is God oooo...
Hit like for Atiku and share for Buhari

So it's Atiku that goes to General hospital for Check-up??! Y'all should keep deceiving yourselves, and voting in past criminals.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Nobody: 11:02am On May 12, 2018
shankara7:
That's unfortunately the sad reality, they don't know jack..
You're very wrong you know. A lot of Nigerian doctors trained in Nigeria are working abroad (without doing extra training) and are very valued. Shows how much of a difference good pay and high quality equipment can make
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by matooto: 11:05am On May 12, 2018
Otono4real:
A president that cannot check his health in his own country, Is that one a leader?

There are many things that are hidden from us and such I cannot blame anybody expressing concerns like yours.
However if the president has been narrowly spared by God as a result of gas poison from air conditioners right in his office(top secret,I bet). If nothing, all guards must still be up until they are able to unmask the powerful hands behind that deadly attack.
I cannot agree more that certain level of secrecy is still well needed.
Don't forget he is a man like you and I who deserve to live.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by yazach: 11:08am On May 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:
No you are not alright you are an evil tyrant

This your hatred for for the man that God send.
Have forgotten" touch not my anointed".
Remember two of his enemy have already gone
Becareful fighting PMB is like fighting God
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by princeSammyz: 11:11am On May 12, 2018
Last year everyone thought he will die, alas, he is still alive. Now we all think he is okay, but alas, he has a way of proving us all wrong. I hope you are not thinking what am thinking?
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Atk1nson(m): 11:12am On May 12, 2018
kimbraa:
Do you need to be told he went to have his chemotherapy? His doctor would've been flown into the country if it were for a checkup.

What stops the inept fellow from establishing one here in Nigeria after three years in power?
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by SalamRushdie: 11:15am On May 12, 2018
yazach:

This your hatred for for the man that God send.
Have forgotten" touch not my anointed".
Remember two of his enemy have already gone
Becareful fighting PMB is like fighting God

I am an anointed child of the most high and PMB badluck can't come near me . PMB is not God sent in any way , he was only sent to teach Nigerians a lesson and we have learnt so it's time for him to go
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by yazach: 11:18am On May 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I am an anointed child of the most high and PMB badluck can't come near me . PMB is not God sent in any way , he was only sent to teach Nigerians a lesson and we have learnt so it's time for him to go

It is just my sincere advice because as PMB enemy take dey die nowadays get as he be o. I just begin dey wonder if God don wrap the with back to sender
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by SalamRushdie: 11:19am On May 12, 2018
yazach:

It is just my sincere advice because as PMB enemy take dey die nowadays get as he be o. I just begin dey wonder if God don wrap the with back to sender

Non of PMBs enemies have died anywhere
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Atk1nson(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2018
Stevosty:
Wailing wailers will continue to wail, Buhari has his doctors long before now, always learn to wish your leaders well.

A man has been president for 3 years plus now, he cannot setup just one fully functioning hospital in the Country. What happens to the tens of million that cannot afford to source treatment abroad?

Pls let not in the name of politics act stupidly towards the future of the country.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Nobody: 11:22am On May 12, 2018
Stevosty:
That doesn't mean they can't go on their own without using public funds.
of course not. they can. but it still shows the hypocrisy of our leaders and their attitude towards the health sector. besides is Buhari using his own private funds?
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by efighter: 11:33am On May 12, 2018
The Genera Secretary of CAN that wished Buhari death is already freezing in the mutuary while Buhari is going to have another baby with Aisha. So Baba Adeboye that said that anyone wishing us death, we shall attend his funeral is speaking as God commanded. But Buhari will not attend the funeral of the nonentity.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by efighter: 11:49am On May 12, 2018
Atk1nson:

A man has been president for 3 years plus now, he cannot setup just one fully functioning hospital in the Country. What happens to the tens of million that cannot afford to source treatment abroad?

Pls let not in the name of politics act stupidly towards the future of the country.

Post the picture of one functional hospital that your looting party PDP built for the 16 wasted years they looted the treasury .
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by yazach: 12:08pm On May 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Non of PMBs enemies have died anywhere

ok continue
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Stevosty: 12:11pm On May 12, 2018
Atk1nson:

Because the president travelled out of the country to see his doctors doesn't mean there is no functional hospitals in Nigeria. Not all Nigerians can afford outside hospitals, does that mean they've not been going to hospitals even the private ones?
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by stilldoingokay(f): 12:31pm On May 12, 2018
emmykey0128:
Ordinary check up and you went to UK!!!!!! Can't you just do checkup in Nigeria again ni?

this man is an embarrassment to this country, and in his mind he think he is doing us a favor for being our president.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by shankara7: 1:04pm On May 12, 2018
trustyshoess:

You're very wrong you know. A lot of Nigerian doctors trained in Nigeria are working abroad (without doing extra training) and are very valued. Shows how much of a difference good pay and high quality equipment can make
Without extra training you said? Maybe in Chad or CAR because I'm sure that is not possible in any serious country.
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by wtfcoded: 1:17pm On May 12, 2018
Chine12:
Leave all the Hospital in 9ja(public and Private hospitals) and Fly to UK for just Checkup ...
There Is God oooo...
Hit like for Atiku and share for Buhari
So, Atiku n buhari are the only presidency aspirants coming 2019? angry angry
Re: I Just Went For Medical Check-up, I Am Alright – Buhari by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 12, 2018
shankara7:
Without extra training you said? Maybe in Chad or CAR because I'm sure that is not possible in any serious country.
I've seen many Nigerian doctors here in the UK. They moved here and applied for work and they got it. All they have to do is some shadowing in order to familiarise themselves with the health board and BMA code of practice. If you haven't gone through med school in Nigeria, don't underestimate Nigerian doctors. They're among the best in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: It’s A Political Certificate – PDP / Dapo Abiodun Visits Governor Ajimobi At His Office In Ibadan / Tinubu’s Victory: Legal Battle Begins Monday As Tribunal Hears Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.