Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" (31318 Views)

Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Had Sex In Bed Early This Morning (Video) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Amagite(m): 6:24am On May 12, 2018
If you are a Twitter user and was always on the #BBNaija hashtag during the big brother Naija show, you'd know how Twitter personality, Tweet Oracle tirelessly campaigned for Miracle and even created enemies with other housemates' fans because of how he rooted for Miracle.

Most people even felt he was paid for it, because he was on Miracle's case 24/7.

Well fast forward to yesterday, messages from one of team Miracle's Whatsapp group has surfaced.

Tweet Oracle narrated to the group how he was mistreated by Miracle and his family, and how he was accused of keeping money meant to vote Miracle to himself.

He also revealed that the Miracle we watched in the house is a different Miracle he met.

Continue reading the story here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/twitter-personality-campaigned-miracle-narrates-mistreated-by-miracle-family.html

1 Like

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Olalan(m): 6:36am On May 12, 2018
If you were serious and responsible you wouldn't be committing so much of your time and resources trying to promote irrelevances.
BTW what the brother did is so bad if true.

174 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by LUGBE: 6:40am On May 12, 2018
That is serious

4 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Nobody: 6:44am On May 12, 2018
why won't they, we all knw that when person don taste wealth small, na wetin go follow b dis, ask EFE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Oritzy: 6:46am On May 12, 2018
First it's not easy for someone to spend his whole time and data rooting for you while you were in that house, even if you heard something bad about him you should at least be appreciative.

Anyways this is a one sided story let's wait for the other part of the story.

42 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by rheether(f): 6:47am On May 12, 2018
Olalan:
If you were serious and responsible you wouldn't be committing so much of your time and resources trying to promote irrelevances.
BTW what the brother did is so bad if true.

My friend shut your mouth. He millions promoting efe and miracle. Both won the BBn

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Elmojiid(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2018
who is this one..rada rada

7 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by OgaGist: 6:54am On May 12, 2018
tongue
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Tamarapetty(f): 7:15am On May 12, 2018
Time, energy and money wasted!

11 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Awaitingkopa(f): 7:17am On May 12, 2018
Awwww..for real twit oracle really tried for this guy. If Ure on twitter Ull know him and how tirelessly he worked for his victory.

Anyways.. Instead of toiling day and night working for someone else, y not work for urself? I think it's high time he work on himself instead of making others millionaire (efe and miracle) and after everything they move over him

84 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by missterious(f): 7:18am On May 12, 2018
rheether:

My friend shut your mouth. He millions promoting efe and miracle. Both won the BBn

And what exactly did he gain from it?

21 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Partnerbiz(f): 8:14am On May 12, 2018
sharp gee.
Miracle full him body shaa

2 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Gozbrown(m): 8:21am On May 12, 2018
if dis is true, den it's really bad. if dah guy campaigns on twitter for u, u must surely win.
so bad, dat guy tried for miracle sha

10 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by OKorowanta: 8:30am On May 12, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Awwww..for real twit oracle really tried for this guy. If Ure on twitter Ull know him and how tirelessly he worked for his victory.

Anyways.. Instead of toiling day and night working for someone else, y not work for urself? I think it's high time he work on himself instead of making others millionaire (efe and miracle) and after everything they move over him

Working for Miracle translates to working for himself since he was suppose to make money from this but the reverse is the case.
You work for people to make money for yourself until you turn a boss who employ people to make more money for yourself.

18 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Larrey(f): 8:35am On May 12, 2018
Truly this guy really campaigned for miracle on twitter, well God knows best sa

7 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by LesbianBoy(m): 9:10am On May 12, 2018
Baba was expecting Miraku to give him small out of his N25million. grin grin

22 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by mavinjay1(m): 9:31am On May 12, 2018
Da guy really tried for Miracle. He should have invested in workin on himself rather dan workin for someone else.
It seems he jux wasted his time, energy & resources.

Well hin geh time. Na why!
What do i know #LazyNigerianYouth

7 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Bossontop(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2018
undecided
Ok

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by joeace2020(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2018
Who cares?

Check my signature
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:57am On May 12, 2018
grin I'm preparing for the next big brother. Tweet oracle i need your contact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Hennepin: 9:57am On May 12, 2018
What is a Tweet Oracle, my friend go and sit down. Even three beer wasn't paid and has accepted his fate.

9 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by oshe11: 9:57am On May 12, 2018
that he was.......

Comman finish the strory na.....
YumMinaYum:
You got served uncle! Yes, you campaigned for MeeMee but you played dirty, you insulted every other HMs, you shamed Teddy endlessly. Your type shouldn't be on anyone's team, you're desperate and evil!

I hope you tell the world how TeamMiracle Ghana sent you money four times but you delivered none to his family and when you were caught, you lied! You said you were sent cash once... Young man, BBN is over, find someone else to leech on. Agbaya oshi!
shocked

He didshocked

Then why is he crying wolf?

Na wa ooo
Some people really wanted to use this BBN as business

Bia nne, how much did you gain?

7 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Acidosis(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2018
lol

That's why it is called acting. He acted to get paid by the magas. Same way a Segun Arinze will act a romantic movie and even get an award, but in reality, he has a bad relationship with his woman and his only daughter. It is the same way y'all break up easily from your relationship because after the scripts and costumes (dates) comes the reality (relationship).

Stop sobbing and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by bigerboy200: 9:58am On May 12, 2018
loool
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by chukzyfcbb: 9:58am On May 12, 2018
Simply say, you dey find cut na why you go lag. lool

Awon smellos, The energy you channelled into that advertisement, if you have used it to advertise a brand product or champion a good cause in nigeria, you for don make money or gain respect nationwide.

But instead as Old as you are, you decided to promote filth expecting to receive CUT. Now small boiz don give you leg over lool

#Oga don play penalty go throwing.
#Cry no more, smiley

15 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by balogundayo(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2018
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by lastempero: 9:59am On May 12, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth loose guarding as usual
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by AuroraB(f): 10:04am On May 12, 2018
Which part of 'dumped' do you not understand, Ifeanyi?
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by YumMinaYum(f): 10:05am On May 12, 2018
You got served uncle! Yes, you campaigned for MeeMee but you played dirty, you insulted every other HMs, you shamed Teddy endlessly. Your type shouldn't be on anyone's team, you're desperate and evil!

I hope you tell the world how TeamMiracle Ghana sent you money four times but you delivered none to his family and when you were caught, you lied! You said you were sent cash once... Young man, BBN is over, find someone else to leech on. Agbaya oshi!

6 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Oleku93(m): 10:05am On May 12, 2018
Now, you have snitched on madam juliet... Iranu radarada !!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Posts Photos From A Videoshoot With Flavour / Freeze Comes For 'lords Chosen Members' Who Was Seen Praising God In A Dirty Mud / Omotola At Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.