Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" (31323 Views)

Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Had Sex In Bed Early This Morning (Video) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by SoapQueen(f): 10:08am On May 12, 2018
Isn't this same guy that did massive campaign for Efe last year? If he is, the guy is good!
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by ednut1(m): 10:09am On May 12, 2018
Mumu no body send u message. Serves u right
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by princeBlack77(m): 10:11am On May 12, 2018
joeace2020:
Who cares?

Check my signature
Who cares about the signature angry
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by TurboWorld(m): 10:12am On May 12, 2018
What is the meaning of this rubbish?
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by userplainly(m): 10:13am On May 12, 2018
first of all Miracle don't even deserve what biggie pay the Ninjas! niqqa is freaking lame, not lively! not funny! not entertaining!... nothing !... he sleeps most times, talks little with Nina, dickmatize her n prick her den people started rooting for him...said he's a pilot, came in pilot uniform bla bla!

11 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by ninetiethcrown7(m): 10:14am On May 12, 2018
missterious:

And what exactly did he gain from it?

He just wanted to be treated with respect... is that too much to ask for

1 Like

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Louteelaw84: 10:18am On May 12, 2018
So that's what he get for his effort? A lousy "he shld hv worked for himself instead of miracle" anyway I knw y'all are saying this cos u can't change anything maybe next time ppl would learn how to let other ppl decide instead of using social media to brainwash them to deciding who to root for. All he wanted was some ÃÇÇÖŁÅDË
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by BotafogoJunior(m): 10:20am On May 12, 2018
userplainly:
first of all Miracle don't even deserve what biggie pay the Ninjas! niqqa is freaking lame, not lively! not funny! not entertaining!... nothing !... he sleeps most times, talks little with Nina, dickmatize her n prick her den people started rooting for him...said he's a pilot, came in pilot uniform bla bla!
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by tolulope1990(m): 10:22am On May 12, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Ok
I've warned one hour looking at this animal and the food... The animal never stopped shewing and the food never decrease.. Gooosh what do I even know
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by henryhemon(m): 10:31am On May 12, 2018
YumMinaYum:
You got served uncle! Yes, you campaigned for MeeMee but you played dirty, you insulted every other HMs, you shamed Teddy endlessly. Your type shouldn't be on anyone's team, you're desperate and evil!

I hope you tell the world how TeamMiracle Ghana sent you money four times but you delivered none to his family and when you were caught, you lied! You said you were sent cash once... Young man, BBN is over, find someone else to leech on. Agbaya oshi!

Sent him money to give to miracle's family?? As in they were broke?? Shut your mouth.
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Giel: 10:43am On May 12, 2018
Team miracle's camp is on fire. Their business.

Is it not the same tweet whatever that loved to drag Nina for no reason and call her all types of names.
Rubbish.

More drama is on twitter. grin This is not the end of the story
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Nobody: 10:46am On May 12, 2018
Please who is Miracle?
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by blank(f): 10:57am On May 12, 2018
missterious:

And what exactly did he gain from it?

He is a social media influencer. When people need stuff for a wider audience on social media, they will meet him. Imagine how much money he will make from politics next year.
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Nobody: 11:00am On May 12, 2018
Good for him. grin Those miracle fans were so insulting throughout the show. Badmouthing and decampaigning other housemates everywhere. Lol! Miracle should diss all of them - they deserve it. grin
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Jethrolite(m): 11:01am On May 12, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Awwww..for real twit oracle really tried for this guy. If Ure on twitter Ull know him and how tirelessly he worked for his victory.

Anyways.. Instead of toiling day and night working for someone else, y not work for urself? I think it's high time he work on himself instead of making others millionaire (efe and miracle) and after everything they move over him
Kpakam, na everything you talk so. God forbid I work for any person without documentation backing my work and giving it absolute legality.
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by InductordeHenry(m): 11:07am On May 12, 2018
Let's not conclude yet, till we hear from the other side. The truth is that the best guy won the show.
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Vince77(m): 11:08am On May 12, 2018
This tweet oracle that was referring to Tboss as "the other one". Now Miracle has treated him like the other too. What goes around........

And some people were even saying he was the one that helped Efe to win. What rubbish.
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by 7footre(m): 11:20am On May 12, 2018
Didn't read the story up there but whatever he gets serves him right. If he had put in so Mich effort to promote himself and his brand, it would have benefitted him.

Good riddiance.
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by YumMinaYum(f): 11:28am On May 12, 2018
henryhemon:

Sent him money to give to miracle's family?? As in they were broke?? Shut your mouth.

Never knew there were preparatory class pupils who need things spelt out for them on here...

3 Likes

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by YumMinaYum(f): 11:37am On May 12, 2018
oshe11:
that he was.......

Comman finish the strory na.....
shocked

He didshocked

Then why is he crying wolf?

Na wa ooo
Some people really wanted to use this BBN as business

Bia nne, how much did you gain?

He did that and more. He started the hate campaign against Nina from their WhatsApp group. I've said it before, karma doesn't wait for years anymore, you get served as e dey hot. Kikikikiki cheesy cheesy

Hehehehe... Me? I gained the most ooo, my babies are out there flourishing especially my Ni Ni. kiss

Hope you're done thinking about our own ship? 31st is almost here nii embarassed
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Larryslim(m): 11:40am On May 12, 2018
grin grin
This tweet oracle was canvassing for miracle like he is miracle's elder brother..
He made more foe than friends, forgetting that BBN is just a game and the HMs don't care about their fans,their own is to be popular and make money..
Efe's case is an example!
Now he is ranting,Idiot!
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Beorn: 11:41am On May 12, 2018
YumMinaYum:
You got served uncle! Yes, you campaigned for MeeMee but you played dirty, you insulted every other HMs, you shamed Teddy endlessly. Your type shouldn't be on anyone's team, you're desperate and evil!

I hope you tell the world how TeamMiracle Ghana sent you money four times but you delivered none to his family and when you were caught, you lied! You said you were sent cash once... Young man, BBN is over, find someone else to leech on. Agbaya oshi!

How did you get all these info? shocked shocked

I thought you were hardly on Twitter?
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Wbryann133(m): 11:50am On May 12, 2018
Olalan:
If you were serious and responsible you wouldn't be committing so much of your time and resources trying to promote irrelevances.
BTW what the brother did is so bad if true.
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by oshe11: 12:04pm On May 12, 2018
YumMinaYum:

He did that and more. He started the hate campaign against Nina from their WhatsApp group. I've said it before, karma doesn't wait for years anymore, you get served as e dey hot. Kikikikiki cheesy cheesy

Hehehehe... Me? I gained the most ooo, my babies are out there flourishing especially my Ni Ni. kiss

Hope you're done thinking about our own ship? 31st is almost here nii embarassed
No wonder U no like am....

lol....
I'm still thinking(I dey pity my heart)cheesy
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Jaqenhghar: 12:04pm On May 12, 2018
I wish I was like most of y'all
Una get time sha

1 Like

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by koffsman(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2018
This is why Nigeria will always b a joke we only know how to use and dump pple that fought and stood by when things are put of control or tensed if what this fellow is saying usage truth then shame on them all and moreover bros if I were you I wud calmly challenge them and ask for evidence before sharing it with the public bcoz before the end of today I am expecting another story that touches the heart from Miracles family since they are the accused at times it good to ask questions before going public
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by unofficialapple: 12:07pm On May 12, 2018
Amagite:
If you are a Twitter user and was always on the #BBNaija hashtag during the big brother Naija show, you'd know how Twitter personality, Tweet Oracle tirelessly campaigned for Miracle and even created enemies with other housemates' fans because of how he rooted for Miracle.

Most people even felt he was paid for it, because he was on Miracle's case 24/7.

Well fast forward to yesterday, messages from one of team Miracle's Whatsapp group has surfaced.

Tweet Oracle narrated to the group how he was mistreated by Miracle and his family, and how he was accused of keeping money meant to vote Miracle to himself.

He also revealed that the Miracle we watched in the house is a different Miracle he met.

Continue reading the story here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/twitter-personality-campaigned-miracle-narrates-mistreated-by-miracle-family.html

Just peruse how this uncle who is most likely someones father and husband is making a fool of himself in public by participating in inanities and throwing puerile tantrums. Uncle tweetoracle, when Buhari said Nigerian "yoots" are lazy, he was actually referring to people like yourself. You are the archetype of stupidity, idiocy almost bordering on lunacy. They say with age comes wisdom but there is always an exception to every rule and in this case, you are the exception.
TweetOracle, get a job, a real one, get a life, fix up yourself, get off twitter and act your age.

Thanks
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by overboard(m): 12:51pm On May 12, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
I wish I was like most of y'all
Una get time sha

True talk my pesin.
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by nazablossom(f): 12:54pm On May 12, 2018
The counter thread is coming and trust me ,it won't be funny at all. The guy embezzled a lot of money meant for voting, now he has washed his dirty linen in the public. He just dug his own grave because evidence against him is much.

Moral lesson : Don't bite more than you can chew.
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by YumMinaYum(f): 2:34pm On May 12, 2018
Beorn:

How did you get all these info? shocked shocked

I thought you were hardly on Twitter?

*In Nina's voice* hey God!! See my husband oooooo, where have you been? embarassed kiss

I'm secretly stalking my babies, blame them biko. grin embarassed

oshe11:
No wonder U no like am....

lol....
I'm still thinking(I dey pity my heart)cheesy

I no get hin time, I've always been indifferent about him but the yeye victim card he's trying to play is what I won't buy...

See your life! You're just like our politicians... Beorn is kuku here, lemme face my baby. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result / Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.