Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" (31325 Views)

Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Had Sex In Bed Early This Morning (Video) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by oshe11: 2:38pm On May 12, 2018
YumMinaYum:

*In Nina's voice* hey God!! See my husband oooooo, where have you been? embarassed kiss

I'm secretly stalking my babies, blame them biko. grin embarassed

I no get hin time, I've always been indifferent about him but the yeye victim card he's trying to play is what I won't buy...

See your life! You're just like our politicians... Beorn is kuku here, lemme face my baby. kiss
Hahahahahacheesy

I'm watching both of you
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by focus7: 3:06pm On May 12, 2018
Don't ever trust an Igbo when it involves money cos they would even side track their own blood to take it all.
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 12, 2018
7footre:
Didn't read

Lol, as if it's not obvious from the ignorant post you made below.

the story up there but whatever he gets serves him right. If he had put in so Mich effort to promote himself and his brand, it would have benefitted him.

Good riddiance.

He is a social media influencer, that IS his brand. Didn't watch the show but I remember his tweet getting to my feed via people retweeting him. Never understood his job until i READ the OP
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by 7footre(m): 3:23pm On May 12, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Lol, as if it's not obvious from the ignorant post you made below.

He is a social media influencer, that IS his brand. Didn't watch the show but I remember his tweet getting to my feed via people retweeting him. Never understood his job until i READ the OP

Equal trash... Social media influenza, who send am work? Was he contracted to do so?
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 12, 2018
7footre:

Equal trash... Social media influenza, who send am work? Was he contracted to do so?

grin grin grin Its funny because the answer is in the post.

1 Like

Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Beorn: 4:30pm On May 12, 2018
YumMinaYum:

*In Nina's voice* hey God!! See my husband oooooo, where have you been? embarassed kiss

I'm secretly stalking my babies, blame them biko. grin embarassed

I no get hin time, I've always been indifferent about him but the yeye victim card he's trying to play is what I won't buy...

See your life! You're just like our politicians... Beorn is kuku here, lemme face my baby. kiss

My wife, your husband dey o but on a low profile level. grin kiss

I thought with the show over that you'll go back to your original moniker and forget about BBN like I always do, turns out these babies of yours have got you on a lockdown. A mother's true love. Your babies have got you watching their every move like a mother hen. grin grin

How are ya? You've been scarce, or maybe I'm the one that's been scarce since the show ended. cheesy
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by deaconbiggy(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2018
Larrey:
Truly this guy really campaigned for miracle on twitter, well God knows best sa

I'm an expert in removing facial pimples
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by Funkybabee(f): 4:54pm On May 12, 2018
Foolish man campaign for nothing
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by missKiffy(f): 8:37pm On May 12, 2018
OP where is the remaining story nah
Re: Tweet Oracle: "How BBNaija Miracle And His Family Mistreated Me" by sweetv(f): 9:14pm On May 12, 2018
Time you should have invested for kingdom partnership,you have to campaign and promote immorality, human being falls but God can't,hope you learnt your lessons

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result / Kate Henshaw Shares Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.