Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions (11019 Views)

2021 Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme / 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by deephy(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2018
Please kindly forward workforce past questions to deephy4real@yahoo.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Samacliveth82: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2018
hello all,
please who got invite from workforce for assessment day on 20th June,2018. please any tips concerning that
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Samacliveth82: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2018
Vickenny:
Hello, please I did the test on the 14th of May and just got a mail that I qualified to proceed to the second stage (Analytical and writing skills). Please who has passed through this their graduate trainee stuff and knows how it works?
greetings,
please share your experience with me on the second stage workforce graduate trainee interview.
I passed the first stage but have interview tomorrow concerning the second stage.
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by layez: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
mails rolling in....
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tunemike(m): 9:15pm On Jun 22, 2018
layez:
mails rolling in....
This leyez shaaaaaaaaa....When is yours? Tuesday?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Adechrist1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Got the mail too. @tunemike, sure you did too?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Adechrist1(m): 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
when is yours?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tunemike(m): 10:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
Yeah bro. I got it...Mine is Tuesday.
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Adechrist1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2018
That means we're still many o. mine is on Friday
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by layez: 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
tunemike:
Yeah bro. I got it...Mine is Tuesday.
You this guy again....nawah o
Am for July 2nd... This process still long fa, i tot we were done...
All the best ooo.. what to expect??
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tunemike(m): 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2018
layez:

You this guy again....nawah o
Am for July 2nd... This process still long fa, i tot we were done...
All the best ooo.. what to expect??
Yea o brotherly, the violent takes it by force oo..
All the best bro.
Honestly, its the same drill. Let's just keep the faith and run the race.
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by layez: 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
tunemike:

Yea o brotherly, the violent takes it by force oo..
All the best bro.
Honestly, its the same drill. Let's just keep the faith and run the race.
No problem.... we go get there
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Vickenny: 11:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Essay writing and analytical test, this analytical test is really unexplainable, sincerely. I wish you all the best. I got a message last Friday that I qualified for the third stage, I hope it's the last
Samacliveth82:

greetings,
please share your experience with me on the second stage workforce graduate trainee interview.
I passed the first stage but have interview tomorrow concerning the second stage.
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by EloWChi(f): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Workforce
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by huntamania(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2018
Vickenny:
Essay writing and analytical test, this analytical test is really unexplainable, sincerely. I wish you all the best. I got a message last Friday that I qualified for the third stage, I hope it's the last
When did you do your assessment center ? Was it this June too?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by layez: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2018
How was AC anyone??
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Vickenny: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
I'm really sorry, just saw your message. Hope it went well?
Samacliveth82:

greetings,
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Vickenny: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
31st of May
huntamania:

When did you do your assessment center ? Was it this June too?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by huntamania(m): 3:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Vickenny:
31st of May
Okay. Did mine June 18th sha. What’s the third stage like?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by lovedady2016(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pls someone should also assist me with past question. jonathanisuamfon@yahoo.co.
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by lovedady2016(m): 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pls someone should also assist me with past question. jonathanisuamfon@yahoo.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Abbey247: 5:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
A good Samaritan should kindly forward the workforce past questions....abiodunbolaji81@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by layez: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
So i did my AC today and realised that alot of people had done theirs and no one could come here and share the experience... its actually weird, very weird and ofcos painful as one would have gained one thing or the other.

Anyways, we did what we could and it waa relatively ok, at least for me. I think one should be actively involved in group tasks and all that.

Where i think i flunked was the presentation, we were given a brief and asked to create a powerpoint presentation from it. In my case, i think i did a good slide but it was vague when i was presenting. Vague asin?? Asin i couldn't really communicate what i was presenting to the person owing to the fact that i made costly assumption i.e i tot we would be allowed to take the brief along and as such i did no cost analysis, i tot it was necessary tho i stated in the slide the ones i tot was cost effective but i didn't show how i arrived at that conclusion.

So yea, be explicit alot and ofcos cost analysis and i think they would favor a table in your analysis, i didn't do that too. Anyways that's all about the presentation. For the group tasks, it depends on ur rapport with your team, just exhibit team work and spirit.

Situational bases interviews and puzzle solving with your group follows next.

Above all, do well to eat before you go, workforce is very nice but nah, you wont be giving any form of refreshment ooooo.

I wish you all the best... and i hope despite what i tot i did and faced, it works out well for me too.

Just PM me if you need more info or better yet, quote me and i will reply you here!!!

1 Like

Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tunemike(m): 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
layez:
So i did my AC today and realised that alot of people had done theirs and no one could come here and share the experience... its actually weird, very weird and ofcos painful as one would have gained one thing or the other.

Anyways, we did what we could and it waa relatively ok, at least for me. I think one should be actively involved in group tasks and all that.

Where i think i flunked was the presentation, we were given a brief and asked to create a powerpoint presentation from it. In my case, i think i did a good slide but it was vague when i was presenting. Vague asin?? Asin i couldn't really communicate what i was presenting to the person owing to the fact that i made costly assumption i.e i tot we would be allowed to take the brief along and as such i did no cost analysis, i tot it was necessary tho i stated in the slide the ones i tot was cost effective but i didn't show how i arrived at that conclusion.

So yea, be explicit alot and ofcos cost analysis and i think they would favor a table in your analysis, i didn't do that too. Anyways that's all about the presentation. For the group tasks, it depends on ur rapport with your team, just exhibit team work and spirit.

Situational bases interviews and puzzle solving with your group follows next.

Above all, do well to eat before you go, workforce is very nice but nah, you wont be giving any form of refreshment ooooo.

I wish you all the best... and i hope despite what i tot i did and faced, it works out well for me too.

Just PM me if you need more info or better yet, quote me and i will reply you here!!!

Oga leyez...Myn was very funny as the guy I was presenting to told me that my slides were too "wordy" . I did first and that made me jittery at the onset of the presentation but I got my fervour at the end. As for the puzzle, just try to be analytical and also a "good listener".
I scaled tru the next stage to the glory of God.
Documentation on the 4th. hallelujah!!!
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by layez: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2018
tunemike:

Oga leyez...Myn was very funny as the guy I was presenting to told me that my slides were too "wordy" . I did first and that made me jittery at the onset of the presentation but I got my fervour at the end. As for the puzzle, just try to be analytical and also a "good listener".
Boss!!!!!
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tunemike(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2018
layez:

Boss!!!!!
this one you are bossing me...lolzz. I boss u too o.
I can't read my pm boss..forgot my details.. kindly email me: olaleyeomotunde@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by layez: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2018
tunemike:

this one you are bossing me...lolzz. I boss u too o.
I can't read my pm boss..forgot my details.. kindly email me: olaleyeomotunde@gmail.com
Noted... you can remove the mail if you wantto
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by forlahsardeh: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Can someone please send the past questions to me. Thank you
forlahsardeh@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Dokore: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2018
Which firm are they recruiting for I in this top talent trainee any info guys
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Adechrist1(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
tunemike:

Like how many of you guys did the documentation on the 4th?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tunemike(m): 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Adechrist1:

Like how many of you guys did the documentation on the 4th?
close to 50 I think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jobberman Invitation For Online ARM Test / Why Would You Do As An Employee? / What To Do When You Get Ghosted By A Potential Employer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.