Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

APC Imo Ward Congress Crisis My Stand - Mazi Ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Imo Ward Congress Crisis My Stand - Mazi Ifeduba (672 Views)

Rivers Crisis: My Govt Not Fighting Anybody, Says Sim Fubara / Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / How Okorocha’s 2023 Presidential Ambition Cost APC Imo Guber Seat (2) (3) (4)

APC Imo Ward Congress Crisis My Stand - Mazi Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 6:47pm On May 12, 2018
#ImoApcCrisis my Stand
" Those who oppose Rochas Okorocha Son In-Law Uche Nwosu aspiration for the Governorship of Imo State should and must go about it the legal and constitution way not stealing sensitive Electoral materials and diverting ballots boxes openly .

Izunaso, Araraume, Uwajumogu and Eze Madumere coalition must understand that Legally speaking Uche Nwosu in-lawship to the Governor does not interfere with his right as an Imo Indigene and a Nigeria citizen to aspire for any Elective positions thereof within the Legal framework of the Nigeria state , it's for Ndi imo to decide .

I call for the total cancellation of the fraudulent Imo Apc Local Government Congress and a new one to take place in accordance with the rule of law and common sense - Mazi Ifeduba
Re: APC Imo Ward Congress Crisis My Stand - Mazi Ifeduba by praise010(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2018
The Election was not conducted on Nairaland so your call should be made to the Imo State APC secretariat or the National Body.
Re: APC Imo Ward Congress Crisis My Stand - Mazi Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 7:24pm On May 12, 2018
Re: APC Imo Ward Congress Crisis My Stand - Mazi Ifeduba by conehead2018: 7:47pm On May 12, 2018
praise010:
The Election was not conducted on Nairaland so your call should be made to the Imo State APC secretariat or the National Body.
you dey mind am
Re: APC Imo Ward Congress Crisis My Stand - Mazi Ifeduba by Pontaboki: 7:51pm On May 12, 2018
tochukwuifeduba:
#ImoApcCrisis my Stand
" Those who oppose Rochas Okorocha Son In-Law Uche Nwosu aspiration for the Governorship of Imo State should and must go about it the legal and constitution way not stealing sensitive Electoral materials and diverting ballots boxes openly .

Izunaso, Araraume, Uwajumogu and Eze Madumere coalition must understand that Legally speaking Uche Nwosu in-lawship to the Governor does not interfere with his right as an Imo Indigene and a Nigeria citizen to aspire for any Elective positions thereof within the Legal framework of the Nigeria state , it's for Ndi imo to decide .

I call for the total cancellation of the fraudulent Imo Apc Local Government Congress and a new one to take place in accordance with the rule of law and common sense - Mazi Ifeduba

Stop disturbing us,like my guy said the election wasn’t conducted here.

Chief Awolowo Requesting For An Education Loan From Chief Timothy Adeola Odutola / Thank You Very Much, President Muhammadu Buhari By Dele Momodu / Ekiti Election: Fani-kayode Speaks On Consequences Of Buhari Rigging Poll