Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (26011 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / ‘stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church’- Prophet TB Joshua Speaks / TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by brojoshua: 6:13pm On May 13, 2018
After he has taken more than enough of such monies and invested it and grown overfed and is vomiting, he can now be selecting from the too much money that is coming from all the deceived followers. But he is more righteous than pastor Tithe or general overseer Tithe for that pastor can use his tongue to leak any dust of money and tithe from the head of any poor and bald head-man he sees
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by achiever12: 6:23pm On May 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
as an ursher in the church, i've been used to seeing dirty money

Looks like being an usher can also make people to become stupid and senseless. Did you even read the post before vomiting this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by achiever12: 6:25pm On May 13, 2018
Jamesmatic:
My land lady they use half money self..

I hope people can realise how stupid they are for commenting on a post without reading it.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by achiever12: 6:26pm On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:
Demons in human skin
money is mone its not his business how gullible people pay offering! its feeding him sha ..

nonsense take from the poor and claim religion ...
sick

Learn to read with understanding, and it will save you from mental stupidity
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by hamer: 6:39pm On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in
China there is Zero Church!
Finland has the most stable economy in the world today.
There are less than twenty churches in Finland!
Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the
world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!
Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world,
there are about 23 churches in Denmark.
These countries are considered to have the highest number
of atheists, but they are blessed!
Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches.
+25 000 churches in Lagos.
+2 500 churches in Oyo
+30000 churches in the south east
In Africa, we have more churches than schools and
hospitals combined!
More pastors than doctors.
Everyone is born again!o
Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!
Jesus even became the husband of all single women
(according to them) in revival churches!
Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!
However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation
that is hoped for in a society.
We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most
corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet
today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!
Our people need to distinguish between religion and
stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!.
Wake up!!!
religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down
once again u lied
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by KratosCorp: 6:44pm On May 13, 2018
To kill a man, you don't need to give him 100% poison. Just a drop of 0.05% lethal poison into a cup of super rich coffe or tea would do the job. In that same way, what's making your day here contains a lot more mental and moral poison than you can imagine - plenty of them are pure falsehood. So before you swallow, be sure you know exactly what you are doing. Ignorance won't be an excuse for helping to destroy your thought process. The choice is yours.

Franking:

U just made my day.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by KratosCorp: 6:46pm On May 13, 2018
To kill a man, you don't need to give him 100% poison. Just a drop of 0.05% lethal poison into a cup of super rich coffe or tea would do the job. In that same way, what you are copying contains a lot more mental and moral poison than you can imagine - plenty of them are pure falsehood. So before you copy, be sure you know what you are doing. Ignorance won't be an excuse for helping to destroy your own mind and the minds of those in your circle of influence.

timay:

permission to copy sir
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Franking: 6:51pm On May 13, 2018
KratosCorp:
To kill a man, you don't need to give him 100% poison. Just a drop of 0.05% lethal poison into a cup of super rich cofee of tea would do the job. In that same way, what's making your day here contains a lot more mental and moral poison than you can imagine - plenty of them are pure falsehood. So before you swallow, be sure you know exactly what you are doing. Ignorance won't be an excuse for helping to destroy your thought process. The choice is yours.

Perhaps u failed to see the point. Either way, let me remind u of the main point in that post regardless if the figures are correct. Too much of everything is bad. The white men who brought the religion to u have cooled the tempo after realizing the furtility. U are now far more Catholic than the Pope. Food for thought for those who understand while the rest of ur continue in ur forlon bliss.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by KratosCorp: 6:55pm On May 13, 2018
You are the one missing the point here

Trusting the words of someone who throws up false figures blatantly - and having it make your day - is the height of mental recklessness.

Franking:

Perhaps u failed to see the point. Either way, let me remind u of the main point in that post regardless if the figures are correct. Too much of everything is bad. The white men who brought the religion to u have cooled the tempo after realizing the furtility. U are now far more Catholic than the Pope. Food for thought for those who understand while the rest of ur continue in ur forlon bliss.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by CodeTemplar: 7:16pm On May 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
as an ursher in the church, i've been used to seeing dirty money
Stop typing funny stuff bros. There is no way you can tell a money is dirty in the moral sense by just seeing it in the basket.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. [b [But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast.[/b]
Wrong. Nigerians went straight to corruption and pillaging. 5-10years later, we fought ourselves in a civil war.

So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it. While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology. While we were praying, India went into ICT. While we were praying, China went to massive industrializationWhile we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development. While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development. While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens. While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon. After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour .

Lol, you clearly have a personal beef with religion thats why you are not able to look at this subject partially. Again, you are wrong because while those other NON AFRICAN countries where advancing, we were still riffled with corruptionand hatred for one another.

Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers. That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches. That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals. That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil. That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about pastors and imams. That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse. That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer. That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria. That's why we always wait for gods to do that which ability to accomplish we already have in us. That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards. Nigeria is a prayer loving, god fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all. When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong. That's why there are more people dying on our roads. Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when we have all we need to survive and build a nation....... I hope it made sense to you

Typical black brain. Always arguing with their emotion instead of with the brain (which they obviously lack). The problem was never about the white mans Christianity or the Arab's Islam. It was and always has been about the black man. You should probably read in Race Realism so that all this misguided hatred towards religion will reduce.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by cyberkhan: 7:48pm On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in
China there is Zero Church!
Finland has the most stable economy in the world today.
There are less than twenty churches in Finland!
Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the
world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!
Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world,
there are about 23 churches in Denmark.
These countries are considered to have the highest number
of atheists, but they are blessed!
Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches.
+25 000 churches in Lagos.
+2 500 churches in Oyo
+30000 churches in the south east
In Africa, we have more churches than schools and
hospitals combined!
More pastors than doctors.
Everyone is born again!o
Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!
Jesus even became the husband of all single women
(according to them) in revival churches!
Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!
However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation
that is hoped for in a society.
We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most
corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet
today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!
Our people need to distinguish between religion and
stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!.
Wake up!!!
religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down
You just succeeded in saying nonsense, so ignorance is no longer our problem, it's now church? Corruption is no longer our problem, it's now church? Boko haram killing thousands in the name of Islam is no longer our problem? It's church? Full and herdsmen killing innocent people while the army and police watch is no more the problem? See how you sound so confident in stupidity and ignorant
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Brush1: 9:09pm On May 13, 2018
victrick105:

you wrote all this baseless sermon just to prove a point that Christianity is the problem in Nigeria... and who told you that those countries u mentioned don't practice Christianity? you better get your facts right and make a proper research on Wikipedia... and let me correct an impression, the problem of Nigeria is not religion but Nigerians themselves,take all Nigerians to America and all Americans to Nigeria, the U.S will turn Nigeria to America, and Nigerians will mess up and complain about the America... it simply goes down to how the people reason, so modern day religion is not the problem, Christianity is peacefully practiced in other countries same with Islam, it Nigerians and Africans that made Christianity what it looks like today in Africa with there way of reasoning ... today, it's now religion that is the problem, even before the introduction of modern day religion, Africans proved to be gullible and vulnerable, if not, tell me why a people will believe that twins were evil and even killed them, and why they must sacrifice virgins and men Just to appease there gods or bury the king... you see that it all boils down to how they reason or choose to reason.
My impression is this. The world would have been a better place to inhabit without religion. By that, I mean all religion.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Shedrack777: 10:28pm On May 13, 2018
achiever12:

Looks like being an usher can also make people to become stupid and senseless. Did you even read the post before vomiting this rubbish?
i'm not just an usher, right now, i'm also the finance secretary in my church. don't be hasty to judge and insult without knowing fully well how it was because you'll only make a fool of yourself. or you think it's only pastors that knows dirty money. go and ask the treasurer in your church to know what's up before you fool yourself again
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Shedrack777: 10:35pm On May 13, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Stop typing funny stuff bros. There is no way you can tell a money is dirty in the moral sense by just seeing it in the basket.
you won't recognize it, it just vanish. maybe like counting 20k from the offering basket like 2 times, but immediately you hand it over to the finance sec. or treasurer, the money becomes 14k. while you're sure of your first count.
or at times, the treasurer might receive 20k in the church but on reaching home, the money becomes 15k. you won't understand until when you're there
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by ArcFresky(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2018
Tellemall:

If people don't spend time in church, since Christianity is the only religion, then they will spend time drinking, robbing, stealing, smoking and enjoying every vice out there which in the end us detrimental to society.

So what exactly is wrong with people going to church on Sundays and going about the rest of their lives contributing to the society the other days of the week? Or you would prefer they get high on Monday morning and kill a few people on the side?

And now that people go to church everyday, what vice is not happening in Nigeria?
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by CodeTemplar: 10:57pm On May 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
you won't recognize it, it just vanish. maybe like counting 20k from the offering basket like 2 times, but immediately you hand it over to the finance sec. or treasurer, the money becomes 14k. while you're sure of your first count.
or at times, the treasurer might receive 20k in the church but on reaching home, the money becomes 15k. you won't understand until when you're there
You mean the angel of God trims of the unclean ones?

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by achiever12: 11:18pm On May 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
i'm not just an usher, right now, i'm also the finance secretary in my church. don't be hasty to judge and insult without knowing fully well how it was because you'll only make a fool of yourself. or you think it's only pastors that knows dirty money. go and ask the treasurer in your church to know what's up before you fool yourself again

Oga, you are still talking like an idiot. If you aren't one, you would realise that the "dirty money" TB Joshua is talking about isn't the physical dirty money.

It is stupid not to read a post before commenting. Yes, it's very stupid.

It's unfortunate that church attendance, ushership and financial secretaryship in your church doesn't cure you from that stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Shedrack777: 11:29pm On May 13, 2018
achiever12:

Oga, you are still talking like an idiot. If you aren't one, you would realise that the "dirty money" TB Joshua is talking about isn't the physical dirty money.

It is stupid not to read a post before commenting. Yes, it's very stupid.

It's unfortunate that church attendance, ushership and financial secretaryship in your church doesn't cure you from that stupidity.
are you sure your brain functions very well? your case is terribly bad! i give up.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Shedrack777: 11:32pm On May 13, 2018
CodeTemplar:
You mean the angle of God trims of the unclean ones?
that i don't know.
and it's "angel" not "angle"

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by CodeTemplar: 11:45pm On May 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
that i don't know. and it's "angel" not "angle"
Typo there .

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by achiever12: 12:17am On May 14, 2018
Shedrack777:
are you sure your brain functions very well? your case is terribly bad! i give up.

Go and read the post and compare it to your comment, then ask yourself if your senses travelled and left you behind. empty headed buffoon
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Tellemall: 6:40am On May 14, 2018
ArcFresky:

And now that people go to church everyday, what vice is not happening in Nigeria?

Not everybody goes to church. But during the time they are there they aren't doing anything wrong, so why not let them? On Monday they will go to work. Why make it sound like Christians are only always in church when their meetings only occur out of productivity hours?

Bigotry without facts.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Ayobami7(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2018
Okay
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by hopefulLandlord: 6:40pm On May 14, 2018
oyetunder:
Myopic and satanic view of things wont help you and others like you. Are you more briliant than those people who are serving God?
Brilliance transcends religious views, these brilliant religious people are brilliant inspite of being religious not because they're religious. know the difference

Provide us with facts to establish that those serving God are not doing well academically, in handiworks or offices where they work?
The onus is on you to show those that have imaginary friend and are brilliant are brilliant because of their imaginary friends

In fact, that people like you can read and write today are traceable to those churches you do not want to see. Since you know better and you hate church, prove us wrong be becoming the Messiah of the blacks.

I can't do it alone, I need others like me to face real world issues and hold our leaders accountable rather than keep falling on their knees to scream to imaginary entities for help, there's nothing really bad in believing in imaginary friends so long you're not harming others with that or totally depend on them. belief in imaginary friends become bad when you're either harming people or believing they'll solve real world problems

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.