Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (26001 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / ‘stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church’- Prophet TB Joshua Speaks / TB Joshua Blows Hot, Warns Those Giving Church ‘Dirty Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by victrick105: 1:05pm On May 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I've already agreed with you that our problem goes beyond religion, however religion makes a bad situation worse as it encourages people to depend on gods by kneeling down to pray rather than stand up and fight hard for their rights. This is why our politicians would embezzle billions and trillions and use a fraction of the money to build churches or donate some amount to churches where people would keep visiting to hear "Vanity upon vanities all is vanity", where they'll preach that this world doesn't really matter as we should concern ourselves more with what happens after we die
The pastors would keep preaching that demons and spiritual entities are responsible for our predicaments. They'd even preach against acquiring wealth here but build treasures in heaven by giving to god the little they have left. the pastors would then use the money to build mansions and buy private jets

How many pastors from the western side of the world do all these... Few... But take religion away, many Africans will still be the way they are, the worst thing that can happen to Africa is the introduction of top notch technologies we have in Europe and Asia and some parts of America... U might say I don't know what am saying, but it's like giving a mortal the key of life and death... They will not know how to manage it or Wilde those powers, they still need to be taught or they will abuse it, so don't generalize it as if religion is the problem, I think it's much more convenient to say that African religious leaders are the problem...Africans still need to purge there minds, it goes beyond religion
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Metuh: 1:12pm On May 13, 2018
timay:

permission to copy sir
Permission to copy wrong informations?
Hahahahha...No wonder Nigeria is like this.

So you can't verify the trash above there first
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by mvem(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2018
trapQ:
Twins were being killed. Christianity put an end to that.
Rituals were alarmingly due to some barbaric parts of our cultural practices. With the advent of Christianity, all those died down. There are so many but I'll just pause here.
...I can argue that this was as result of civilization and the coming of the white man that stopped many fetish tinz...ya they came with Christianity which was like a bonus
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by ajepako(f): 1:30pm On May 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Stop wearing dirty and tear tear pants to church

Cc: ajepako
Rokia2
abimbawealth
Mukina2
Funjosh
Biacan
Osisumustflow

Werey Ibadan
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by deebrownneymar: 1:34pm On May 13, 2018
trapQ:
I hate it when people just sit in their homes and jump into conclusions. I know so many people personally who have been healed by TB Joshua.

Watch Emmanuel TV, get the names of some people who testimonies and carry out your research by yourself.

I hate it when people just assume that someone just jumped into conclusion. Come and carry out your research and let me prove to you.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Elliot2(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2018
trapQ:
Mumu
ok. I guess your religion taught you how to insult people.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Obascoetubi: 1:52pm On May 13, 2018
Ubanagum:
I am happy people are beginning to understand and appreciate this rare breed of a man of God. God bless you sir. I have a testimony of what God did for me through this prophet, but I don't know how to go about it
which people?
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by YaxxVille(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2018
Na money una de WOship?
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Elliot2(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2018
victrick105:

How many pastors from the western side of the world do all these... Few... But take religion away, many Africans will still be the way they are, the worst thing that can happen to Africa is the introduction of top notch technologies we have in Europe and Asia and some parts of America... U might say I don't know what am saying, but it's like giving a mortal the key of life and death... They will not know how to manage it or Wilde those powers, they still need to be taught or they will abuse it, so don't generalize it as if religion is the problem, I think it's much more convenient to say that African religious leaders are the problem...Africans still need to purge there minds, it goes beyond religion
What do you know,really? Take religion away from Africans,and they will do just fine. Do you think that the europe and america you praise today didn't do worst things in the name of religion? People were burnt on stakes as a result of religious beliefs,calling non believers heretics and pagans. worst things were done over there,just as it happened in Nigeria with some killing twins. But when the europes and americas realise the danger of religious fanaticm,they are better for it now. If they should return to religion as a base for individual and national direction,I promise you that they will destroy their civilisation in a minute. You can not use religious dictates to develop a nation,at all at all,as it is evident in our national values her.

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by hopefulLandlord: 2:09pm On May 13, 2018
trapQ:
That's the problem with atheism, y'all throw the first shots but cry wolf when given a dose of your medicine. It's simple, this thread is a Christian one instructing Christians on what not to do in the house of God. I wouldn't have insulted you if you didn't your delusion of grandeur here. If you can't take insults, don't give them
Who's crying wolf? are you projecting you cries on me?

I don't remember insulting you though, can you show me where I did? I insulted your all powerful god and I expected him to react but he relies on humans to do the reaction on his behalf just like a manmade god would do

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by hopefulLandlord: 2:17pm On May 13, 2018
Elliot2:
What do you know,really? Take religion away from Africans,and they will do just fine. Do you think that the europe and america you praise today didn't do worst things in the name of religion? People were burnt on stakes as a result of religious beliefs,calling non believers heretics and pagans. worst things were done over there,just as it happened in Nigeria with some killing twins. But when the europes and americas realise the danger of religious fanaticm,they are better for it now. If they should return to religion as a base for individual and national direction,I promise you that they will destroy their civilisation in a minute. You can not use religious dictates to develop a nation,at all at all,as it is evident in our national values her.

thank you
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by MrSly(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2018
Elliot2:
What sort of nonsense is that? How does he knowing that shit you think he knows change the fact that he said what was in his heart that you have been to shit into religion that is stunting our growth as a people?
Didn't understand you.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Lalas247(f): 3:03pm On May 13, 2018
MrSensor:
Cheap comment for likes. I glad because no one offered you one.
Keep seeking... u think everyone is like u ...
U can change ur name.. still same ole dreg behind the screen smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Lalas247(f): 3:05pm On May 13, 2018
trapQ:
Pls carry your delusion elsewhere. Be proud of your schizophrenia which is atheism.
So anyone who doesn’t like your pastor is an Antheist .. ok
Yawns ....

2 Likes

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by MrSensor(m): 3:18pm On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in
China there is Zero Church!
Finland has the most stable economy in the world today.
There are less than twenty churches in Finland!
Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the
world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!
Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world,
there are about 23 churches in Denmark.
These countries are considered to have the highest number
of atheists, but they are blessed!
Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches.
+25 000 churches in Lagos.
+2 500 churches in Oyo
+30000 churches in the south east
In Africa, we have more churches than schools and
hospitals combined!
More pastors than doctors.
Everyone is born again!o
Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!
Jesus even became the husband of all single women
(according to them) in revival churches!
Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!
However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation
that is hoped for in a society.
We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most
corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet
today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!
Our people need to distinguish between religion and
stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!.
Wake up!!!
religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down
Shut up.

1 Share

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by hilroy: 3:18pm On May 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

After independence, in order to build a great nation, each country went to work. But in Nigeria, after independence, our people went to pray and fast. So, while we were praying, Malaysia came here and took our palm seedlings and built a great factory of it. While we were praying, Singapore went into investment in technology. While we were praying, India went into ICT. While we were praying, China went to massive industrialization. While we were shouting Allah Alakuba! UAE went into massive infrastructural development. While we were binding and casting Lucifer, Japan went into technological development. While we were speaking in tongues, Denmark went into education of her citizens. While we were mounting big speakers in our places of worship, USA was mounting man on the moon. After our prayers, God, being a wise God decided to reward us according to our labour. Since those that went into industrialization, technology, infrastructural development, ICT, education etc have been rewarded accordingly. It's only wise God rewards us with our efforts in prayers. That's why today, Nigerian pastors are competing in building the biggest churches. That's why there are more prayer houses and worship places than hospitals and schools. That's why people rush to prayer houses for medical and business solutions instead of hospitals. That's why we don't do business proposals before jumping into business since we are going to back it up with prayers. And when it collapse, we blame devil. That's why it's a sin to say anything negative about pastors and imams. That's why our pastors don't consider the opinion of engineers while building and blame devil when building collapse. That's why faith in God replaces building pillars and when it collapse we blame it on Lucifer. That's why our pastors are making sure they plant church branches instead of schools in every streets in Nigeria. That's why we always wait for gods to do that which ability to accomplish we already have in us. That's why we want our teachers to labour on earth and go to heaven for their rewards. Nigeria is a prayer loving, god fearing nation. Religion has taken the place of technology, infrastructure, education and all. When we are traveling, we ignore all the necessary road requirements, servicing of our vehicles and pray. And, once we pray, we can put a half fit vehicle on the road and blame our step mother or mother in law if anything goes wrong. That's why there are more people dying on our roads. Because, we pray and fast and leave everything to God when we have all we need to survive and build a nation....... I hope it made sense to you

Well written brother. This reminds me of the parables of talents in Matthew 25. The funny thing is that God despice lazy and dull people, and the way we practise religions in Nigeria makes us super lazy and intellectually declined.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Mirabell24: 3:19pm On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:

So anyone who doesn’t like your pastor is an Antheist .. ok
Yawns ....
Sis, Thank you for the thing you did. Really appreciate it and my mumsie sends her love smiley . This thread funny die aunty please ignore these mumu people, they are not even worth replying attention seekers oshi
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Lalas247(f): 3:28pm On May 13, 2018
Mirabell24:

Sis, Thank you for the thing you did. Really appreciate it and my mumsie sends her love smiley . This thread funny die aunty please ignore these mumu people, they are not even worth replying attention seekers oshi
Don't mntion .....its all good cool

1 Like

Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by thunderbabs: 3:37pm On May 13, 2018
malware:
Where you go see the clean money Mr. Joshua?

Only Iya Kunle get clean money oo

even politicians money no be clean money

It's obvious you do not understand what he meant by not bringing dirty money. He isnt referring to your naira notes.

Read again for a better understanding
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 13, 2018
amzee:

“The strength of the ministry is the relationship of the ministry to God; it is not the population or crowd, fame or popularity. You can see just two members in a church that is more connected to God than the biggest church,” he added.
Source https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/5/stop-bringing-dirty-money-to-church-prophet-tb-joshua.html

Hmmm, this statement reminds me of a particular dream. In the dream, a certain Pastor asked a large congregation how many of them are sure they would be raptured.

When several raised up their hands, he told everyone point-plank that just two people among the entire congregation would make heaven.

God have mercy.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by oluxy(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2018
Kingsley10000:
China is currently the world's leading economic power, in
China there is Zero Church!
Finland has the most stable economy in the world today.
There are less than twenty churches in Finland!
Switzerland has the second most stable economy in the
world. Switzerland has fewer than thirty churches!
Denmark is the third most stable economy in the world,
there are about 23 churches in Denmark.
These countries are considered to have the highest number
of atheists, but they are blessed!
Come to Nigeria, there are more than 70,000 churches.
+25 000 churches in Lagos.
+2 500 churches in Oyo
+30000 churches in the south east
In Africa, we have more churches than schools and
hospitals combined!
More pastors than doctors.
Everyone is born again!o
Everyone is covered with the blood of Jesus!
Jesus even became the husband of all single women
(according to them) in revival churches!
Everyone is filled with the Holy Spirit!
However, none of these claims reflect the moral elevation
that is hoped for in a society.
We are among the laziest, the most deceiving, the most
corrupt, the most hypocritical, the most hateful on the planet
today, with all our Jesus and the Holy Spirit!
Our people need to distinguish between religion and
stupidity or between spirituality and tradition!.
Wake up!!!
religion is the modern day slavery holding Africans down

Well to you and those who likes, shared and think in thesame direction like you, I am glad to tell you that religion is not the problem of Nigeria but how we think and reasons.
We lack creative thinking skills and critical thinking application to situations and to each other.
Christ Jesus came to change the perception of human to love n forgive.
Before the inception of religion in Nigeria, things are worst than this. Does that mean it religion then at work?
Our problems are not religion but lack of creative thinking, unforgivemeas n wickedness among others.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Funjosh(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Stop wearing dirty and tear tear pants to church

Cc: ajepako
Rokia2
abimbawealth
Mukina2
Funjosh
Biacan
Osisumustflow

You will be alright.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Shedrack777: 4:11pm On May 13, 2018
hotspec:
not that kind of dirtiness. he means unclean, illegal money
meant same thing too. how will you feel counting N10,000 3 times but when you hand it over to the finance secretary or treasurer, it will eventually turn to N7,500 or less than that? and then, next week treasurer come back complainin some of the money giving to him were missing
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Shedrack777: 4:16pm On May 13, 2018
Morbeta11:

Read and understand before commenting...... He is simply saying ill gotten money
you're fast to conclude what you think is in my mind without knowledge of what's in my mind. i meant same thing meant. every usher in a congregation of many is used to seeing that, whether you like it or not. worst is treasurer
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:
Demons in human skin
money is mone its not his business how gullible people pay offering! its feeding him sha ..

nonsense take from the poor and claim religion ...
sick
the demon worrying you is a pepeye demon...deliverance is need
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by enemyofprogress: 4:28pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
When this one happen cheesy
last week sunday
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Franking: 4:59pm On May 13, 2018
Let's settle this once and for all. God of TB Joshua defend urself, start with me. I curse u and I declare TB Joshua is a HUGE fake. ....Let's see if the useless God can do anything.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by hotspec(m): 5:00pm On May 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
meant same thing too. how will you feel counting N10,000 3 times but when you hand it over to the finance secretary or treasurer, it will eventually turn to N7,500 or less than that? and then, next week treasurer come back complainin some of the money giving to him were missing
eleyi tun gidi gan o. I mean this one thick o. mayGod save us
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by toladanlife: 5:09pm On May 13, 2018
Franking:

Ur mumu never do! How many churches are in China then? Religion is the opium of the masses. It takes u away from reality. With all his power why haven't ur God made any difference in Nigeria? Useless God, useless followers.
Psalm 14 comes to mind
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by amzee(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2018
Obanz2:
happy birthday more zero to your account
One hater has been spotted.
More minus to your account.
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by humblesteve(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Nice my prophet. We love you!!
My love for him is beyond my comprehension. Thank God the day I stepped my foot in ikotun, synagogue and can't stop worshipping here!
Re: Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua by Morbeta11(m): 5:38pm On May 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
you're fast to conclude what you think is in my mind without knowledge of what's in my mind. i meant same thing meant. every usher in a congregation of many is used to seeing that, whether you like it or not. worst is treasurer

In as much as liberty allows you to mention in my mention... Let me also believe in the liberty of allowing you say nonsense , I really cannot place the f u c k you are talking about.... Cos no f u c k was given.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.