Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her (5896 Views)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Boobs And Ass Everywhere!! Photos From A Strip Club In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by Nobody: 8:31am On May 13, 2018
Hey guys, there's this babe I want to kpansh in my area. We are friends and she knows I'm a bad guy (babes kpanshing). Sometimes by 11 at night i dey go her room. How do I initiate the touching of her ass and breast?

Note: I have touched everywhere except her ass and breast. I can touch her bare thighs, neck and all that but don't know how to fire down.

Any one good with this?? Thanks
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by Nobody: 8:35am On May 13, 2018
Look at your life ?

Look at what is top on your mind ?

Tomorrow you will wonder why you fail jamb or don't graduate with a good grade ?

Tomorrow you will blame your village people for your failure to amount to anything.

13 Likes

Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by Neimar: 8:37am On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:
Look at your life ?

Tomorrow you will wonder why you fail jamb or don't graduate with a good grade ?

Tomorrow you will blame your village people for your failure to ammiunt to anything

good grade? wetin concern wetin e rite to school?
btw dem messi or ronaldo even near d school sef undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by Nobody: 8:41am On May 13, 2018
Neimar:

good grade? wetin concern wetin e rite to school?
btw dem messi or ronaldo even near d school sef undecided

Wow is this how you think?

Life in developed countries is different what s drop out learns in a developed country is not the same with you in a third world underdeveloped country like Nigeria

But don't believe me drop out of school na....but make sure before you do that you are an extremely gifted musician, footballer or comedian
And that's not just where it ends make sure you have string connection

Alot of weed joints are filled with talented musicians, footballers and comedians in Nigeria who failed to make it after dropping out of school

Be warned !!

4 Likes

Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by Neimar: 8:42am On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

Wow is this how you think?

Life in developed countries is different what s drop out learns in a developed country is not the same with you in a third world underdeveloped country like Nigeria

But don't believe me drop out of school na....but make sure before you do that you are an extremely gifted musician, footballer or comedian
And that's not just where it ends make sure you have string connection

Alot of weed joints are filled with talented musicians, footballers and comedians in Nigeria who failed to make it after dropping out of school

Be warned !!

Lol I know
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by Nobody: 8:53am On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:
Look at your life ?

Tomorrow you will blame your village people for your failure to ammiunt to anything

Oga, kindly do something else Biko. Holier than thou full NL sha. BTW, I've graduated some years ago.
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by roqrules04(m): 8:54am On May 13, 2018
soupandeba:
Hey guys, there's this babe I want to kpansh in my area. We are friends and she knows I'm a bad guy (babes kpanshing). Sometimes by 11 at night i dey go her room. How do I initiate the touching of her ass and breast?

Note: I have touched everywhere except her ass and breast. I can touch her bare thighs, neck and all that but don't know how to fire down.

As a bad guy that you claim you don't need any step by step process from anyone na. Just go to her room and touch worst that can happen is if she slap you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by Nobody: 8:56am On May 13, 2018
soupandeba:

Oga, kindly do something else Biko. Holier than thou full NL sha. BTW, I've graduated some years ago.

I don't think you graduated from secondary School talkless of University

Which university did you attend let your fellow alumni see what a product of their school is doing

State your department and year , of graduation

And your matric number
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by dagok(f): 9:16am On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:

I don't think you graduated from secondary School talkless of University

Which university did you attend let your fellow alumni see what a product of their school is doing

State your department and year , of graduation

And your matric number
Mofo ooo
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by Nobody: 9:18am On May 13, 2018
dagok:
Mofo ooo

grin
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by Nobody: 10:25am On May 13, 2018
Lol. OPs question has now turned to school war!!

OP nor mind them jare, thing is, next time you in her room, just cross mind touch the buuby, if she slap you take it as she’s not interested. But if she remain calm, just swipe down from her buuby straight to her pvssy. I mean, ready two of your fingers down, immediately your swiping down, ready to use one of the finger to shift her pants to one corner and immediately shuk the other finger inside her pvssy, she nor go know when she moan and hold you tight.

Abeg use your mind do the rest, I Dey inside church, God don Dey warn me as I’m writing this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by Nobody: 10:29am On May 13, 2018
and you say u are a guru at kpanshing! ordinary bweast u nor fit touch. Ogun on that your jara!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by EmmySparky(m): 10:41am On May 13, 2018
oga if u cant seduce a babe at tongue range...then ur learner...no call urself bad guy again...
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by austyn0(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2018
soupandeba:

A long time graduate asking this kinda question?

You graduated from a seminary?
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by stylochime: 12:47pm On May 13, 2018
You claim say you be bad guy,yet after touching bare laps and neck you still they find advice on how go further and finish the job. My guy be LEARNER
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by ofeshe(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2018
soupandeba:

And you call yasef bad guy
Abeg clear road
U still dey learn
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by SenhorSean(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2018
Chai! Another Y2K kiddy yo.
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by dreamwords: 7:09pm On May 13, 2018
Op buy a signboard. With capital L and put it on ur neck because u are a learner.
Its better u press her breast an go straight to the point
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by IamPlato(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2018

After They Will Say We Are Giving Bad Advice...

Anyway Start With Her Waist
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by Heavance(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2018
Lakeside79:
Look at your life ?

Tomorrow you will blame your village people for your failure to amount to anything.
Una no go kee person with laugh
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by xpeedup(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2018
pls guy d above link open and click on up to 3 ads on d site and dm me after i will tell u d nxt step too win 5k direct too ur acct

https://xpeedlinks..com.ng/2018/05/bbnaija-fun-pictures-of-tobi-and-alex.html
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by DonMekino(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2018
OP na confirm learner.....the gal just overrated you, maybe u are one of those guys that just finished SSCE grin grin
Re: How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her by jefflittlecent(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2018
I think say na 21st century kid like Davido dey talk self, even as I dull reach for dat Mata ehn, I be stunch pass u,
Anyway after your normal touch kiss her ear, neck, go down slowly to Manchester and you are ready to lunch. I no get babe change. But I sharp pass you. � l

(1) (Reply)

Why I Would Never Be After Girls On Nairaland (pictures Added) / Would You Date This Woman? (PICS) / Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.