Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2818 Views)

Top3 Nigerians Who Could Unseat Buhari By Postingday.com / 2019: How We Plan To Unseat Buhari – Moghalu, Sowore, Onovo, Others / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by uboma(m): 1:30pm On May 13, 2018
francisxbee:

It was a rally. It was because of perceived clashes he shelved the visit after a meeting with bubu

Kwankwoso bragged about using drones to storm Kano state but never did. He was prevented from visiting his hometown and state, Kano.

Tell me, has he been to Kano state since then?

lol.
Re: . by uboma(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2018
francisxbee:

Not even social media, people for Nasarawa still de hail baba. I wonder what will be the situation of things further up north.

The figures during the next presidential election during 2019 will surprise you.

Keep your fingers crossed....
Re: . by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:34pm On May 13, 2018
how will u persua a presidential ambition when APC has settled for Buhari already,it's almost impossible for him clinch the ticket against an incumbent

and EFCC too is another issue
uboma:

lol.

What a watery defence on behalf of Kwankwoso.

The Kwankwoso I used to know wont allow brother Buhari to prevent him from pursuing his presidential ambition. I learnt that the EFCC are set to pounce on him should he go ahead to announce his presidential ambition.
Re: . by trillville(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2018
A majority of Nigerians feel Buhari has failed so he should not be rewarded with a second term. This is a provable fact.

In my opinion, defeating Buhari is not going to be an easy task for any single candidate.

Buhari will clearly defeat Atiku in a head to head contest in the north and would get enough votes in the south to get reelected.

Kwankwaso would divide the northern vote with Buhari, but would lose massively in the south once Nigerians get to know that Kwankwaso is a younger more rascally version of Buhari. 4 more years of Buhari as opposed to 8 years of Kwankwaso would be APCs campaign motto.

What Nigeria needs is a good 3 horseman race. Buhari Vs Kwankwaso Vs Anybody seen as moderate whether from the North or the South. The Northern vote would be split and the Southern and Middle Belt vote will provide block votes for the third party candidate.

The total number of states in the south and middle belt is 24. A moderate candidate will also do well in Taraba, parts of Adamawa and Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: . by uboma(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
how will u persua a presidential ambition when APC has settled for Buhari already,it's almost impossible for him clinch the ticket against an incumbent

and EFCC too is another issue

Tell me, was the placenta of Kwankwoso tied to APC?

There are other parties that Kwankwoso can join if he thinks he's credible enough to unseat brother Buhari.

The main issue here is that he's been threatened to shelve his presidential ambition or face criminal charges.
Re: . by uboma(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2018
francisxbee:

I was waiting for you to say Atiku has no skeletons but alas you disappointed me

They all have skeletons in their cupboard.
Re: . by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2018
that's what I initially said,if there is an alternative opposition with credible structures on place..but currently,i don't see any party with apart from PDP with structure all over geographical region
uboma:

Tell me, was the placenta of Kwankwoso tied to APC?

There are other parties that Kwankwoso can join if he thinks he's credible enough to unseat brother Buhari.

The main issue here is that he's been threatened to shelve his presidential ambition or face criminal charges.
Re: . by francisxbee: 2:37pm On May 13, 2018
Re: . by wingmanII: 2:52pm On May 13, 2018
God forbid evil! We can not run from frying pan to fire. This guy is twice the bigot Buhari is.
Re: . by uboma(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2018
francisxbee:

Soon. when you declare your intentions early you give people time to plot against you. That's one of the reasons why most Parties haven't done primaries.

Lol.

Another weak argument in defence for Kwankwoso.

Keeping my fingers crossed till then......
Re: . by Bimpe29: 4:57pm On May 13, 2018
He has the code to send Buhari back to Daura...
Re: . by GuntersChain(m): 6:08pm On May 13, 2018
buhari is not gej that you can unseat easily. with the killings going on around the country will tell you that he doesn't mind if dogs and baboons soak in their blood for him to remain in power. he has everything at his disposal. casting your vote isn't the problem but who will police the votes. will you be their when they are transporting the ballot boxes. shine your eyes, it isn't about voting and going back to your homes to hear the result that might have been doctored by political juggernauts.
Re: . by francisxbee: 6:47pm On May 13, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Chief Of Staff Abbah Kyari: The God Of Villa / Peter Obi Live On Arise Tv / Ongoing Dualization Of Owerri- Aba Road By #nextlevel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.