Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,073 members, 7,825,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Tosin Ajibare Wins Ekiti ID Governorship Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tosin Ajibare Wins Ekiti ID Governorship Ticket (1302 Views)

Bisi Kolawole Wins Ekiti PDP Governorship Primary / APC Wins Ekiti South Senatorial District – Official Result / Femi Otedola Accepts PDP Lagos Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tosin Ajibare Wins Ekiti ID Governorship Ticket by SharpmindsAC: 2:30pm On May 13, 2018
Tosin Ajibare Wins Ekiti ID Governorship Ticket

Olabode Samuel
Ado-Ekiti

Mr Tosin Ajibare has emerged winner of the governorship primary election of the Independent Democrats (ID) in Ekiti State.

Ajibare, the face of the Ekiti youths sociopolitical revolution, won the party gubernatorial ticket as a consensus candidate.

Earlier in the day, there was heavy rainfall and some of the delegates could not get accredited while others could only get there after the votes has been cast.

They, however, joined others in jubilation, singing and dancing to all manners of songs played by the D.J in expressing their happiness for the fit.

Meanwhile, Ajibare won the ID ticket simultaneously as Kayode Fayemi, a former Governor and present Minister of Solid Minerals won the governorship primary election of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state days after Olusola Kolapo the incumbent Deputy Governor won the People's Democratic Party (PDP) gubernatorial ticket.

In his reaction, Tosin Ajibare thanked all and sundry saying, "words cannot quantify how I feel today. I appreciate you all for making this a reality, it is a pointer that, Ekiti is ready to end the reign of bad leadership in governance."

He further reiterated his commitment to lead the way to achieving the paradigm shift of power to a new generation of leaders. He said, "I am determined to lead Ekiti youths in this struggle to take back governance."

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2018: DSS Speaks On Investigating Adeleke Over Certificate Scandal / Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. / Just For Being Tinubu's Stooge, I Will Never Support Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.