Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. (1300 Views)

APC Governors In Late Night Meeting Over National Convention / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / How APC Senators Were Welcomed To PDP After Defecting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by pol23: 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
JUST IN: Oshiomhole Set For Late-Night Meeting With APC Senators
_
Monday night’s meeting is a follow-up on the extended version that held with President Muhammadu Buhari shortly before the President’s 10-day medical vacation to the UK.

Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by madridguy(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2018
tongue
Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by pol23: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2018
I feel it's another plot to remove Saraki illegally...
It is bound to fail.
Saraki is way ahead of you all .

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by bedspread: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
Any Gatherings that is against The plan of GOD'S plan for Nigeria is Scatttered beyond Redemption in JESUS NAME!! Amen

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by obi4eze(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2018
bedspread:
Any Gatherings that is against The plan of GOD'S plan for Nigeria is Scatttered beyond Redemption in JESUS NAME!! Amen
AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by vanbonattel: 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
Witches and wizards usually meet late at night, with brooms, and when one short ugly Edo witch is heading the meeting, they may end up killing Nigeria democracy. grin

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by kelvinezeh55(m): 10:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin
Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by BERNIMOORE: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2018
why is saraki suffering this people like this grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by SolutionMee: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Democracy spoke:

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

APC is falling

Our next President's name starts with an "S" and ends with an "I"

If you're a zombie,

I'm not expecting you to love and accept this fact

I'm only informing you the reality on ground

7 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by StillX10(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Gathering of disgraceful old hawks

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by jerryunit48: 11:30pm On Aug 13, 2018
Akpabio own go hard... he thought they can easily bring down Saraki so he can become the senate president

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by limeta(f): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lord Jesus burn down the coven
Meeting of witches and short broom wizards
May their path be dark and slippery
As Jehovah,s angel pursues them

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by AllTheWayUp: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2018
grin grin grin
Oshiomole mad man

Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by leofab(f): 2:02am On Aug 14, 2018
Short Man
Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by Peacecore: 2:05am On Aug 14, 2018
bedspread:
Saraki is now ur Messiah
Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by tomakint: 2:29am On Aug 14, 2018
I swear down Oshiomonkey is one miserable clown keeping late at night with his fellow slave senators just to impeach one man, Saraki grin cheesy grin
Re: Oshiomole Holding Late Night Meeting With APC Senators. by tit(f): 3:54am On Aug 14, 2018
Allah is the master planner

(1) (Reply)

“if You Voted For APC In Osun, You Are A Fool” – Pastor Adeboye’s Son, Leke / Just For Being Tinubu's Stooge, I Will Never Support Sanwo-olu / German TV Accuses Buhari Of Repeating The Boko Haram Mistakes With The Shia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.