Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money (24138 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by roarik(f): 9:01pm On May 13, 2018
begi begi
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Bluezy13(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2018
olawale780:
as yahayah bello dey pack all workers salary dey give. nah watin dey make u think say u dey work. go kabba, iyara and Okene u r main town. u will see people who are working and not getting paid.

Tell that to your yahayah bello.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Whoeppme(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2018
Mercy shouldn't have sounded rather rude like she's not concerned about a fans welfare even after she shove Shame aside and made known her condition. She for just employ the poor lady to dey sweep her compound at most.

The girl ma sef na so you take dey ask abi beg for money wey u no work for?

Either ways two Wrongs don't make a right. wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Obierika(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I don't know why people feel because someone has money they must help you. For why? Do they have 2 heads? Why can't you hustle for yours?

If they decide to give, do collect with every sense of appreciation, but don't feel they are indebted to you because they are your uncle or neighbour or favourite celeb.

That's bloody Nigerians and their warped sense of entitlement!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Kokovilla: 9:06pm On May 13, 2018
Is any crime if the lady should work hard to start give people money. I don't know what is wrong with Nigerians.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by lilyheaven: 9:07pm On May 13, 2018
Narldon:

Yesterday, I saw a Seven year old "ajebo" boy crying in a Supermarket because his mother refused to buy him Chocolate Bar.

I really felt sad for the boy, so I bought one chocolate bar;

and ate it in front of him...

That is the way to train a child.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by ItzIfunanya(f): 9:08pm On May 13, 2018
Ubanagum:
That was too harsh mercy, remember you and your family once slept in an uncompleted building before fame came calling. to whom much is given much is expected

Much is expected from her to those who really need help, not to someone who can afford to be online

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Godwin978(m): 9:12pm On May 13, 2018
in my opinion that gal might be joking and she took it prrsonal, which work is she doing that other has not
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by olawale780: 9:18pm On May 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

The poor (perhaps unreasonable) begging Lady is more reasonable than you are.
if no b fool way u b, I asked simple a question, wch work she dey do. idiot like u that knows nothing about how people are suffering in that state, a state that is owning is worker's 24 months of salaries, I really don't blame d lady. The only people that are getting money from that state now is someone like mercy Johnson. so tell me why she can't beg her for money. I really don't support begging but that is not d right answer for d lady.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by jaxxy(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2018
Bluezy13:

The poor (perhaps unreasonable) begging Lady is more reasonable than you are.

My advice to celebs... Ur fans made u, give back to ur fans. Its important. Find a medium or way to do so!
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by olawale780: 9:30pm On May 13, 2018
Ubanagum:
That was too harsh mercy, remember you and your family once slept in an uncompleted building before fame came calling. to whom much is given much is expected
if no b that fool way no pay salaries and dey use der money buy car for mercy Johnson, I think u know why d lady is begging. For the past 20 month now, that idiot is owing my mumcy for no reason. thank God she get children if not I Blvd she go dey beg now. way no go ever happen as long am still alive.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 13, 2018
Narldon:

Yesterday, I saw a Seven year old "ajebo" boy crying in a Supermarket because his mother refused to buy him Chocolate Bar.

I really felt sad for the boy, so I bought one chocolate bar;

and ate it in front of him...

Savage!!!�

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by shamecurls(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2018
pennywys:
Lazy Nigerian Youths

Same I met this evening at Ikokwu junction Port Harcourt while waiting for a bus to convey me to Choba, suddenly I saw two boys in front of me begging for money claiming they are useless debam boys.

In their words, senior boi gudevening, fyn us sometin make we take chop dog no go chop dog na debam boys.
I look at their faces they were so frustrated, winkle everywhere, smelling and looking unkept. I refuse to grant them their request, then they decided to use force then I brought out N200 for them, the frustrated beggars rejected it insisted I must give the a thousand naira, I told them that a I have no cash with me, they insisted I must bring out the cash I had with me to God be the glory what I had at that side of the bag was just N250 nd explain to them that I have use that for transport to Choba they left with the N200

The most amazing part was that while this drama was played people were just watching as if we were in a movie scene no body came to rescue. I'm not angry, but more concern about the level of insecurity in the state. These so-called cultists are troubling the state too much

Like u new in PH
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by mandate12: 9:51pm On May 13, 2018
Truth b told.. I won't subscribe to anyone asking a total stranger for money. It's a no no worldwide.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by OlaPhils(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2018
ONLY THE LAZY ONES ARE LOOKING FOR WHO TO DASH THEM MONEY.
THEY CAN BEG MONEY FROM THE DEATH
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by kolawoleibukun1: 10:19pm On May 13, 2018
you are right. dem no day remember. na when dem get liver disease dem go begin beg the jobless and lazy fans to contribute. dem no day know say na fans na give them the fame n fortune. they believe it comes from their colleagues. that is why they invite themselves only to functions. stop watching their movies, going to their concerts and buying their releases and they are back to ordinary people.
OJB know weda we day drink beer before. Muna no no weda fans don chop. na so e day be.
Ubanagum:
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Abraham1997(m): 10:21pm On May 13, 2018
Eya,,,, God del oo
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by lexylee(m): 10:40pm On May 13, 2018
Where’s the work Aunty mercy? I guess if she has have one, she won’t have ask fr ur helping hands.........if you know u can’t help don’t throw a jibe
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by wtfcoded: 11:04pm On May 13, 2018
The begger must be an afonja shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Nobody: 2:04am On May 14, 2018
Epic Movie I know beforegrin

Now we have 'Epic Reply' toocheesy

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by keziamcdonald: 7:19am On May 14, 2018
Thanks
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by ufuosman(m): 8:04am On May 14, 2018
Begging don turn work for some people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunefum "Tboy" Weds Yemisi (Photos) / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / Uche Maduagwu Shades Tonto Dikeh For Preaching To Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.