Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! (46107 Views)

Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide / Warning! Don't Do Poultry Biz In TRIAL & ERROR - Get FREE Practical Training... / Eggs Theft In Poultry: What Is The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Kenoxman(m): 4:40am On Oct 06, 2019
How much is Amo noiler DOC now?
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by NextDayPP: 7:23am On Oct 21, 2019
Between the Fulani's GOLOBA breed and noiler, which one grows faster and more importantly, bigger. Thanks in advance.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:39am On Dec 23, 2019
Hi, farmers. I found this creative, It is a container method that can also be used to support your chicken laying eggs. bellow are reasons why;
- This method is effective in a situation where a farmer has limited space.
- It is less costly
- It is permanent once the container (s) is designed all you have to do is to clean it regularly to avoid insect build up.
- It does not expose your eggs to falling objects that may end up destroying your eggs
- and also the temperature is maintained for quick hatching.

source: Facebook
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by femora007(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Can noiler hatch there own egg?
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Cation(m): 11:47am On Jan 08, 2020
sefani:
And I keep getting calls and messages daily asking about Noiler birds.
I am truely happy that my thread on Nairaland is impacting Nigerians positively.

My Name is Onyinye and you can book for your Day olds or 5weeks old Noiler from me.

how much do you sell five weeks noiler and what is minimum order. I want to try them out on very small scale.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Olayinka777(m): 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lots of interested people always ask u questions u find it so difficult to reply them.
That's a huge turnoffs for business.
Learn to reply your potential clients.

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by franky156(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
sefani:
Today is Friday,yes we delivered!!
Customer counting her birds.

I Will be needing FEW Cartons in Abuja.
Please respond and share whatsapp contact.

You can reach me on: 07069696829 (this is also on whatsapp)
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by kay29000(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
femora007:
Can noiler hatch there own egg?

Yes they can.

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by cybug: 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
They don't brood their eggs
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by femora007(m): 6:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Which one to believe now
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by liakim(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2020
femora007:
Which one to believe now

They can't o. You hatch their fertile eggs in hatchery
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by akinsolaolubi: 4:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sefani, please whats app me on 08172940307
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Coastlaw: 11:34am On Apr 28, 2020
Will it be ideal to combine layers and noilers? Since layers lays more egg than noiler
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Swfarm2020: 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
Please can noiler birds hatch their own eggs and again are you saying one can leave them at a free range after one month without them been infected by one disease or the other?
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Coastlaw: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2020
Swfarm2020:
Please can noiler birds hatch their own eggs and again are you saying one can leave them at a free range after one month without them been infected by one disease or the other?
She said they don't hatch themselves, one has to make use of the incubator
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by chukskafor(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pls ma'am with regards to your first picture posted, that's not your picture and for the record, that's not a noiler breed but rather red cockerels from Karmadex Hatcheries
As much as I am not trying to tarnish your image, kindly pull down that particular picture in order to promote transparency in your deal.
Wishing you success in your endeavors
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by chukskafor(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Coastlaw:
Will it be ideal to combine layers and noilers? Since layers lays more egg than noiler
noilers lay bigger, better eggs than the layers and can stand a longer period of laying time than the layers
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by psalmyY(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Noilers are great. I got just 8 point of lay a while ago and they're doing awesome. Video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExHozjFaejg
Be sure to contact you for more soon. Hope you're not overwhelmed yet? smiley

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by lawlarDee(f): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2020
For your Amo pullets, noiler, broiler and Cockerel, contact us at trailblazer farms on 08033751210...
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Dayveedolu(m): 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
If they roam with local chicken is there a chance they will lay and incubate their egg??
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by kaycino(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
NextDayPP:
Between the Fulani's GOLOBA breed and noiler, which one grows faster and more importantly, bigger. Thanks in advance.
noiler I guess
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Olayinka777:
Lots of interested people always ask u questions u find it so difficult to reply them.
That's a huge turnoffs for business.
Learn to reply your potential clients.
My primary aim of this thread is not to sell but to pass knowledge. I am sometimes busy with other things. Don't be offended please

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by GorillaApp(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
kay29000:

Yes they can.
No they can't. That's the only draw back
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by kay29000(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2021
liakim:

They can't o. You hatch their fertile eggs in hatchery

Just say you haven't seen. I said they can. Unless you are not buying Amo Noilers. I raised them for the first time in 2016, and after selling them off during Christmas of that year, I was left with three...two females and a male. I left them with my parents, and one of them started sitting on it's eggs...and hatched 3 of them. Unfortunately, they died after about a week...most likely cos of lack of heat. It was raining a lot at the time.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by iamclime(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2021
Hello Sefani! It's been a while I commented on this thread. Are you still with us? I want to know the current cost of rearing NOILER chickens and the pros and cons.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Fuckyoumod: 3:40pm On May 29, 2021
sefani:
Noiler eggs. The female noiler lays much more eggs than the local hen
dear sefani

Do I need to feed my female Noilers layer feed to make them produce eggs?
If yes, when should I introduce the layer feed?
Thanks
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Mrcapability7: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2021
sefani:
POULTRY DISEASES AND DRUGS :

1: BLOODY FAECES ( COCCIDOISIS )
This affect chickens from 4th Wk upwards but it was reported of a case of 4 day old chick.

SYMPTOMS :
Bloody diarrhrea ( Brown or dark red faeces that look like tooth paste.
Feathers looks rough and the birds emaciate
There is sudden death in the pen.

Drugs :
PANTACOX
EMBAZINFORTE
GLOCOX
AMPROLEUM
ADMACINE
SIMOCOX

HOW TO USE DRUGS :
Add any of the Drug in water and give the birds to drink for 3days and give them clean water without drug for 2days then repeat water with drug for another 3days. This system of treatment is call 3:2:3 treatment.

PREVENTION / CONTROL:

Ensure dry litter and bedding in the pen.
Do not allow over crowding in the pen.
Clean the pen house frequently.
Administer ANTICOCCIDIAL drugs in their water to control it.

2: GREENISH FAECES ( NEW CASTLE DISEASE )

This can occurs in birds at any age, it disastrous the signs are like AVIAN INFLUENCER INFECTION.

SYMPTOMS :
Greenish diarrhrea / faeces that looks greenish and watering.
The birds cough heavily
The birds cannot walk and become lame.
The neck is twisted
The feathers become rough
They will be continues death of birds in the pen.

DRUGS :
ADMACIN
ANTIVIRAL
RESIST
SIMOCOX
MULTIVITAMINS

HOW TO USE DRUGS :
Add Drug to their DRINKING water for 7DAYS or as the case may be.

PREVENTION :
Give INTRAOCULAR vaccine, LASOTA and GUMBORO As directed by the Vet Dr.
Give INTRAOCULAR on the first Wk and give LASOTA on the 3rd Wk and 4th Wk, give GUMBORO at the 6th Wk.
Repeat LASOTA vaccine every 3 months for layers in place of GUMBORO.

CONTROL :
Separate the sick birds frm the healthy ones in the pen.
Repeat vaccine for the healthy birds after separating the sick birds.
Administer ANTIBIOTICS and MULTIVITAMINS in their water for 7DAYS.
Properly Dispose the dead birds and disinfect the tools use in disposing. REPORT all odd cases to the Vet Dr.

3: HEAD NODULES ( FOWL POX DISEASE ):

This DISEASE is common among adult birds and is cause by vĂ­rus.

SYMPTOMS :
WALT like NODULES appear on the comb, WARTTLE and some non FEATHERY part of the chicken head.
Cheesy masses grows on the tongue, mouth and pharynz when the DISEASE is a "WET " form of fowlpox.
They birds May become blind when the NODULES grows on the eyes and may die of hunger.

DRUGS :

POX PRALINE
POX CURE
IODINE
GROUNDED GUN POWDER MIXED WITH RED OIL
POTASH MIXED WITH RED OIL.

HOW TO USE DRUGS :
pox praline is add to their DRINKING water till the NODULES disappear.
Pox cure and iodine is apply on the NODULES.
GUN POWDER and POTASH is MIX with red oil and apply to the NODULES.

PREVENTION / CONTROL :
vaccinate birds at 5wk with POX VACCINE.
Separate all diseases birds frm the healthy birds
Treat all diseases birds properly.

4: COUGH ( CRD )

This occurs at all ages and is common in Pullets.

SYMPTOMS :
Cough SOUNDS when the birds BREATH.
Chicks begin to loss interest in eating.
Birds will loss body weight.
Layers will stop laying and broilers growth will stop.

DRUGS :

TYLOSIN
TYLODOX EXTRA
GENDOX
CHLONEOXIN
ADMACIN
OXYTETRA CYCLINE
BIODUE CRD

HOW TO USE DRUGS :
Put the drug in the DRINKING water for 3 - 5 days
Inject as directed by the Vet Dr.

PREVENTION :
Make sure the birds are vaccinated properly
Make adequate ventilation into the birds house.
Sanitize the pen house properly.

5: WATERY EYES AND SWOLLEN HEAD DISEASES:

SYMPTOMS :
* Swollen face
* Their eyes discharge water.
* The nose discharge mucous

DRUGS :
GENDOX
DOXY-GEN
GENTANYL

HOW TO USE DRUGS :
Put Drug in their DRINKING water for them to drink. According to Vet Dr description.

PREVENTION / CONTROL :

REPORT THIS KIND OF CASE TO YOUR VET DR BECAUSE IT'S SIMILAR TO AVIAN FLU INFECTION.

6: LAMENESS IN CHICKS :
This affect chickens from age 2wks to 6wks.

SYMPTOMS :
The bird stretch one or two legs forward.
The legs can not carry the body because it's week.

DRUGS :
BONE MEAL AND VITAMIN
BROVIN
BIODINE CALCIUM SUPPLEMENT
VITAMINS

HOW TO USE DRUGS :
Put drugs in their DRINKING water.
Add enough BONE MEAL in their feed

PREVENTION / CONTROL :
* Increase the amount of BONE MEAL in their food.
* Do not use slippery FEEDER VESSELS during BROODING.
REPORT to a Vet Dr.

PULLORUM DISEASES : ( SAMONELLOSIS )

This occurs in chicks at first week.

SYMPTOMS :
WHITISH DIARRHREA that paste and form crust at the cloacae of the chicks.
The chicks make sound when it try to defaecate.
The chick die from when it can not defaecate.

DRUGS :
GENTANYL
PANOCENYL

HOW TO USE DRUGS :

ADD TO THEIR DRINKING WATER FOR 7DAYS.

PREVENTION :
Use GENTANYL D as a brooding Drug.
Let ur Vet Dr knows early.

AVIAN FLU DISEASE :
This affect birds of all ages and is can affect humans too, if the chicken meat is eaten without cooking it properly.

SYMPTOMS :
SWOLLEN HEAD and FACES
THE COMB AND WARTLE BECOME BLACK
THE FEATHERS WILL SPREAD WIDELY AND THE BIRDS WILL NOT EAT.
THEY WILL LOOSE BODY weight and sudden death

Bro i noticed water is coming out from some birds mouth and some are defecating yellowish faeces. They are in their 5 weeks is any cause to alarm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) / Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.