Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,065 members, 7,863,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) (23005 Views)

Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) / PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku / PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 13, 2018
annnikky:

Go to Imo State then u'll understand what the masses are passing through there so Mr man if u dunno what to say then shut it abeg undecided
Are you living in imo state?
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by pol23: 8:33pm On May 13, 2018
This yeye man once contested for president oo
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 13, 2018
teflonjake:

Try not to waste compliments .....she's ugly
Really
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by annnikky(f): 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
Rextayne:
Are you living in imo state?
Why asking undecided
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by obaataaokpaewu: 8:38pm On May 13, 2018
kingofgirls:
pls any God fearing one to help me with #3200 for me
to pay add to pay my school fees +2349033342268
before exam
Your moniker no good for this post embarassed
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by nkemdi89(f): 8:38pm On May 13, 2018
teflonjake:

Try not to waste compliments, she's ugly
Why should you refer to a complete human as ugly? Because she aired her opinion.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 13, 2018
annnikky:

Why asking undecided
So I shouldn't ask you again? BTW are you from imo state? how do you know he's not doing well for the state?
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by abokikhalifa: 8:48pm On May 13, 2018
Zico5:
Typical of Nigerian public holders. They think all things start and end with them not know people are still giving them regards or loyal cos they are still in charge. I give this man one year more, he will surely go into oblivion. He thinks those his followers are senseless like him and that's why he is throwing anything to them. Where are the powerful governors of yesterday? Tomorrow shall tell.

Oga whatever you do. Nothing last for ever.
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by annnikky(f): 8:49pm On May 13, 2018
Rextayne:
So I shouldn't ask you again? BTW are you from imo state? how do you know he's not doing well for the state?
If it's so important to u then fly down to imo state and see things for urself undecided and stop ⛔ asking me jamb Q

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Herkim(m): 8:49pm On May 13, 2018
[the battle line has just been drawn .
quote author=HisSexcellency post=67532361] Does this mean that his son-in-law can now become the state governor [/quote]
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Abagworo(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2018
Why is Nairaland against Okorocha? He has never ceased to be in charge and will produce his successor as planned.
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 13, 2018
annnikky:

If it's so important to u then fly down to imo state and see things for urself undecided and stop ⛔ asking me jamb Q
smh undecided
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by duality(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2018
It's like some people started their celebrations too early.

So you mean those people who posted pictures of fat men drinking wine, will now have to fight another day.

Well.... It's left for imo people to decide
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by deebrownneymar: 9:36pm On May 13, 2018
Let's pray for our brothers and sisters in Imo State. This is bondage.
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by maestroferddi: 10:16pm On May 13, 2018
Abagworo:
Why is Nairaland against Okorocha? He has never ceased to be in charge and will produce his successor as planned.
APC will not win governorship election.

Put that in your diary for reference purposes.

The whole state and indeed all the political juggernauts and forces are coalescing against Rochas.

He just cannot make it...

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by nnamdismart25(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2018
if rochas is saying this, then I'm tempted to say that he knows something about the Secretariat destruction!
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by SirBunky85(m): 10:46pm On May 13, 2018
lilprinze:
if this idiot thinks that his son-in-law, would ever become imo state governor he is dreaming.
and what are u doing to forstall dat?abi na to only come online come rant?
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by greencard: 12:19am On May 14, 2018
Abagworo:
are you the man we sat together in the bus from Uyo to oweri?

Nairalanders*.. Today I will expose some people

I was on transit today ..and a man was receiving a call... He was saying "owele need to settle the social media boys and hail them ..they did a great job.
.i couldn't sleep for 3 straight days ..as I was busy online" he seem to mean he was defending his boss...he then continued by saying ..."make sure u send/mobilized crowd to shut down the air port in rousing welcome for him"
end of talk.

Now I believed the bmc is indeed not a joke.
Not all those u see out here are free citizens..some are bought
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Drekaz(m): 12:33am On May 14, 2018
In charge with ur aboki shoe! Animalistic governor
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Peter4naz(m): 1:30am On May 14, 2018
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Hotzone(m): 1:50am On May 14, 2018
annnikky:

Go to Imo State then u'll understand what the masses are passing through there so Mr man if u dunno what to say then shut it abeg undecided
What are u suffering from? Disease or famine or dull sexy brain?
Shift go one corner
We must resist you people's attempt to drag Imo State into a hateful and primitive level
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by pinardave: 2:44am On May 14, 2018
Hotzone:

What are u suffering from? Disease or famine or dull sexy brain?
Shift go one corner
We must resist you people's attempt to drag Imo State into a hateful and primitive level

Rochas is the worst any state can have. He can only be compared to governor of Kogi State. I am from Imo State, honestly, there is nobody to compare to the recklesness man who call himself a governor. He might have to kill the whole Imo to install his puppet son inlaw. Greedy governor.
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by jodeci(m): 4:23am On May 14, 2018
If this thing called Rochas knows how much he is hated in Imo state,,he will cring.

Stupid limping loaf.
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by jodeci(m): 4:28am On May 14, 2018
Abagworo:

See this shameless bundle,u should be fed with urine, Let's wait and see who is in charge of Imo after the elections.
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by discusant: 6:53am On May 14, 2018
Okorocha in charge of what? In charge of plans to succeed himself to use the federal allocations to Imo state and its lgas to continue to demolish and build what suits his fancy in Owerri, including large boulevards which Owerri may not need fifty years from now;

while the larger population of Imo state in Orlu and Okigwe areas live on dusty, muddy and squalid streets.
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by discusant: 7:01am On May 14, 2018
Abagworo:

Mark today's date:

Okorocha cannot succeed himself through his son-in-law after he grossly denied development to Orlu Municipal lga which gave him the highest number of votes in 2011.

A man who abandoned the area that propped him up as governor is most apolitical.
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by sixtusn: 8:30am On May 14, 2018
U think so Rochas? God will disgrace you out of office because He has heard the cry of Imolites by the reason of your constant afflictions on them. Nonsense man.
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by YenYo: 10:30am On May 14, 2018
This man's desperation is like when a goat is on heat.The man will find out it was only him and his family that voted for his son in-law

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamfara Bandits Leader, Halilu Speaks On Ravaging Insecurity Make Demands / Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun / Boko Haram Kidnaps Abubaka Gaba Idrils 'Alooma' UN Staff In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.