Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) (22995 Views)

Soldiers Spotted On Building Guarding President Tinubu At Eid Ground (video) / PDP Crisis: I Met Wike Five Times Without Solution – Atiku / PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by stephanie11: 7:34pm On May 13, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha has revealed that the state leadership of the All Progressives Congress, APC is back in his control.

He made this comment at the Sam Mbakwe Cargo Airport today Sunday, May 13, 2018, addressing Rescue Missionaries, APC Chieftains and support groups who were in the airport to receive him on arrival from Abuja.

Okorocha has been locked in a battle with Opposition elements within the Imo APC who reportedly hijacked the results of Imo APC Congress that took place last week Saturday. He emphasized that the National Working Committee of the party will be meeting on Tuesday, May 16 to deliberate on the issues of the botched IMO Ward Congress to decide on the new date saying "There won't be LGA congress without that of the ward,you can't put the carte before the horse, therefore we should remain calm and law abiding until a new date is fixed for the both Congress elections in the state". 

On the stolen sensitive materials, the Governor said the aides of Senator Hope Uzodinma, Sen. Osita Izunaso, Sen Araraume and others have been arrested by NPF in connection with the issue and the culprits will be arraigned in court saying "they are all political thieves".

Okorocha assured members of the party in the state that a congress will still be held and that the 'opposition elements' will be rooted out of the party.

Watch his statement below;

https://politicsngr.com/imo-apc-crisis-charge-okorocha-regains-ground-video/

Watch video HERE

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by HisSexcellency(m): 7:37pm On May 13, 2018
Does this mean that his son-in-law can now become the state governor

14 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by SadiqBabaSani: 7:40pm On May 13, 2018
Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Sirjamo: 7:59pm On May 13, 2018
One Igbo man said: There's a big difference between Egbe (kyte) and Egbe (Gun). Okorocha is confirming that analogy. I said it here that he might be down, but can never be out.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by amaco13: 8:04pm On May 13, 2018
This man is so powerful, Odogwu ndi IMO.

2 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Zico5(m): 8:08pm On May 13, 2018
Typical of Nigerian public holders. They think all things start and end with them not know people are still giving them regards or loyal cos they are still in charge. I give this man one year more, he will surely go into oblivion. He thinks those his followers are senseless like him and that's why he is throwing anything to them. Where are the powerful governors of yesterday? Tomorrow shall tell.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by annnikky(f): 8:09pm On May 13, 2018
Your copse will soon be in charge undecided

Onye otu ụkwụ

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by carpmam: 8:09pm On May 13, 2018
See as he keep face like a down syndrome patient, it's too early for him to celebrate bcoz the masses will bury his political ambitions come 2019,she should ask ohakim

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by lilprinze: 8:10pm On May 13, 2018
if this idiot thinks that his son-in-law, would ever become imo state governor he is dreaming.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 13, 2018
Hmmmm

Opposition elements,,,,indeed

When the foundation is destroyed, what can a righteous do?

3 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by popsyleo1: 8:11pm On May 13, 2018
Story

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by narorose(f): 8:11pm On May 13, 2018
Foolish governor who has turned imo government House to his family house,lets see how his so called in law becomes d next governor of imo state...

11 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 13, 2018
annnikky:
Your copse will soon be in charge undecided

Onye otu ụkwụ
Fine girl like you being Stvpid online, SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by yerokunphilips: 8:12pm On May 13, 2018
What I don't understand is must you and your household be in power forever ? An average Nigerian politician can do anything to get to power and remain in power ,but they have forgotten that someone was there before you and whether they like it or not if they don't leave power ,power will leave them . You governor ,your son in law member of your cabinet ,your wife member of your cabinet ,your sister member of your cabinet ,your in law sintintor and you are still planning to impose your son in law as the governor again and your daughter first lady immediately after her mother . Are you telling me that only your family are knowledgeable enough to rule IMO state . REMEMBER POWER BELONG TO GOD . I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST .

8 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Metuh: 8:13pm On May 13, 2018
amaco13:
This man is so powerful, Odogwu ndi IMO.
Powerful in your village or where?

Do you even know where Imo is located?

21 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Whothecapfits: 8:14pm On May 13, 2018
Hunter and the Hunted game

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by royalmakky(f): 8:14pm On May 13, 2018
I am watching you as your show of shame continues

2 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 8:14pm On May 13, 2018
After running to Abuja to meet the Slow One, cried to him like a peevish child on how he had been usurped by his party he is now back to brag like a gruff beer that he is in charge. Of course you will be in charge in ushering your party out of Imo State come 2019 by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by annnikky(f): 8:14pm On May 13, 2018
Rextayne:
Go to Imo State then u'll understand what the masses are passing through there so Mr man if u dunno what to say then shut it abeg undecided

19 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Ayolachris: 8:17pm On May 13, 2018
Behold an imolite from the North...

4 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 13, 2018
Please God, help Okorocha to see that his in law becomes governorship candidate for apc so that Imolites will be free from the bandage of apc.
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by mumumugu(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2018
democracy: power to party
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by NORSIYK(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2018
It's a welcome development let Okorocha takes control of the party, let me see how he will survive the onslaught of the Ararume's, Uzodinma's, Izunaso's, Ekechi's, Uwajimogu's, Tony chukwu's and Madumere's of this world

5 Likes

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Staru1(m): 8:20pm On May 13, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Hmmmm
Opposition elements,,,,indeed
When the foundation is destroyed, what can a righteous do?
the righteous wil perish

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Ayolachris: 8:24pm On May 13, 2018
kingofgirls:
pls any God fearing one to help me with #3200 for me
to pay add to pay my school fees +2349033342268
before exam
go to first bank tomoro, tell dem U are from IMO state. And Okoroawusa is ur governor.... Uche nwosu is ur cousin ...den ask dem to transfer 35,000 to ur account. Dats ur bursary.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by teflonjake(m): 8:24pm On May 13, 2018
Rextayne:

Try not to waste compliments .....she's ugly

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Sarang(f): 8:25pm On May 13, 2018
Nah so! angry
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by teflonjake(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2018
Rextayne:

Try not to waste compliments, she's ugly
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by tectonotimes: 8:31pm On May 13, 2018
Yes, he is in charge. Who else would have been in charge of APC in his state? Click on the first link on my signature if you are an exporter.
Re: Imo APC Crisis: "I Am In Charge" - Okorocha Regains Ground (VIDEO) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 13, 2018
Staru1:
the righteous wil perish
grin
What a sound response,,,,thumbs up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala In Fresh $2.2m Trouble / After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.