Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Are Imolites Going To Allow The Imbeccile Rochas A 3rd And 4th Term Thru Uche? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Imolites Going To Allow The Imbeccile Rochas A 3rd And 4th Term Thru Uche? (555 Views)

APC Shifts Primary Election In Bayelsa To 3rd And 4th Of September / Rochas Okorocha's Statue Brought Down By Imolites In Owerri (Photo) / Imolites Destroy Uche Nwosu's Billboard, Sweeps Douglas Road In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Imolites Going To Allow The Imbeccile Rochas A 3rd And 4th Term Thru Uche? by SashaBanks(f): 10:28pm On May 13, 2018
Honestly atimes I ask myself if Imolites are these daft or am dreaming.
You people are aware that Rochas swore that young nonentity to an oath right?

Just imagine how Rochas was comparing himself to Tinubu and Saraki! So Imolites you people want to watch and Rochas will turn an Igbo state to Kwara and Lagos? Where one man will control 90% of the properties and assets therein while the people are hungry?

Ndi Imo, Rochas is a project you people must stop at all costs! Do Not Allow Uche Nwosu become your governor! He is evil, wicked and malicious. Rochas is taking Imo state for granted! Are there no longer human beings there? Or because Rochas has money he got through fraud and 419?

How can you people allow one man truncate your futures and mortgage the destiny of your children?

You people are aware Obiano can't try this rubbish in my Anambra. How can a man make his son commissioner, then Chief of staff and then wants to make him governor? Only one person?

Even if others are thieves, must it be Rochas that steals everything?

I expected Imolites to have been in the streets now protesting the hijack Rochas wants to hijack the congress that took place. You people should not allow that.

That homosexual called Uche Onwuemedo is only trying to protect his meal ticket. Thats why he is always online promoting this evil man called Rochas on Facebook.

Ndi Imo, I weak for you people. Tufiakwa!
Re: Are Imolites Going To Allow The Imbeccile Rochas A 3rd And 4th Term Thru Uche? by gidgiddy: 10:36pm On May 13, 2018
SashaBanks:
Honestly atimes I ask myself if Imolites are these daft or am dreaming.

How can you people allow one man truncate your futures and mortgage the destiny of your children?

You people are aware Obiano can't try this rubbish in my Anambra. How can a man make his son commissioner, then Chief of staff and then wants to make him governor? Only one person?

Even if others are thieves, must it be Rochas that steals everything?

I expected Imolites to have been in the streets now protesting the hijack Rochas wants to hijack the congress that took place. You people should not allow that.

That homosexual called Uche Onwuemedo is only trying to protect his meal ticket. Thats why he is always online promoting this evil man called Rochas on Facebook.

Ndi Imo, I weak for you people. Tufiakwa!

So you don't know that Obiano already did it in Anambra? He wrote the results in his bedroom in Anambra. Who is kidding themselves that 400,000 people voted in Anambra?

Elections in Nigeria is the market of the highest bidders and the biggest triggers.

Why would Imolites be protesting about what happens in APC congress? Is APC their life?
Re: Are Imolites Going To Allow The Imbeccile Rochas A 3rd And 4th Term Thru Uche? by SashaBanks(f): 10:39pm On May 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

So you don't know that Obiano already did it in Anambra? He wrote the results in his bedroom in Anambra. Who is kidding themselves that 400,000 people voted in Anambra?

Elections in Nigeria is the market of the highest bidders and the biggest triggers.

Why would Imolites be protesting about what happens in APC congress? Is APC their life?

You really think Anambrarians will ever watch and Obiano will make his in law Governor in Anambra? Asi Ocha!

Nigeria is too messed up like you rightly observed!
Re: Are Imolites Going To Allow The Imbeccile Rochas A 3rd And 4th Term Thru Uche? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Didn't get any better

(1) (Reply)

Southern Nigeria Revenue From 1900 To 1913 / Last Three Years Under Buhari Has Been A Topsy Turvy One - APC Chieftain / 2019: PDP Speaks On Changing Symbol, Slogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.