Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) (36273 Views)

Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 11:09am On May 14, 2018
That3:
Deflowered? You that have already started planting Yam is talking of deflowering? If truly they are so many disvirgined men then how and with who did they deflowered themselves?
Farmer! How can u tell that am planting yam? Abeg shift e undecided grin no ask that question I no get answer for u cool tongue
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 11:11am On May 14, 2018
Bigii:

I ain't coming buddy.

you so pretty but something is missing.

The chest is flat. Got so much love for bubby kiss

See this one grin bow ur head let me pray for u 'may breast not suffocate u in Jesus name!' Say amen
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:11am On May 14, 2018
ubunja:
says who?
The queen of the new school cool

2 Likes

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by ubunja(m): 11:17am On May 14, 2018
biacan:
The queen of the new school cool
lol you crazy grin
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by churchee: 11:18am On May 14, 2018
But I'm a virgin too na...

Fellow comrade.
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by biacan(f): 11:21am On May 14, 2018
ubunja:
lol you crazy grin
But you're more crazier wink
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2018
omohz:
at the end na ashewo him go marry because good boys like bad girls . him no get skills , if him go follow virgin like himself their fvck life no go sweet, but you follow all those black-Americans wey their eyes don tear him go know say e was missing something since.

virgin in this generation abeg

False.

Kudos to him, but not worth the celebration IMO.
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by toluleke(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2018
PrettySleek:

See this one grin bow ur head let me pray for u 'may breast not suffocate u in Jesus name!' Say amen
grin :owinch winch.. oya come I finished as a virgin too

1 Like

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by tendawarrior1(m): 11:33am On May 14, 2018
If u are a virgin say *HI* if u are not say *NAY* lool
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Bigii(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2018
PrettySleek:

Huh!
sorry, I canor say amen to that prayer grin

Me that has been praying for breast to land on me. yes! I need it tongue

You so pretty aswear kiss
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 12:19pm On May 14, 2018
Elder001:
cheesy

Only guys like this are allowed to seek for virgins before marriage..

You can't be a manwhore and be looking for a virgin to get married to.. You're only deceiving yourself because even God will make it hard for you to find a virgin..

BTW why is he celebrating virginity??
Virginity is a choice. There's nothing special in announcing that you're a virgin, just do what you think is right.

#Words of an elder
people celebrate every fit they won, and that is no exception.
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 12:23pm On May 14, 2018
Okay
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Dalexicographer(m): 12:30pm On May 14, 2018
PrettySleek:
Virgin boys! My spec grin cool come to mummy! Let's deflower ourselves together
We plenty... #Proud_2_be_one_too wink

1 Like

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 12:41pm On May 14, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Come to me baby.....been waiting for you all this while kiss cheesy

Let no non virgin man /manwhore /Brostitude quote me angry

See this retired Opio forming virgin. You wey me and 7 of my guys knack 7some.

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2018
PrettySleek:
Virgin boys! My spec grin cool come to mummy! Let's deflower ourselves together

That your soakaway pit mouth u don use suck many preek na all this rubbish dey come out from?

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by troublemakea(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2018
mikejj:
. he has too marry a virgin..
Lmao grin grin
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by marttol: 12:54pm On May 14, 2018
devindevin2000:
Is he Igbo or Biafran? Looks fresh and handsome. Can never be Afonja...God didn't create them to look like this!
lol...werey re o
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by EMINIBLAIT(m): 12:54pm On May 14, 2018
Elder001:
cheesy

Only guys like this are allowed to seek for virgins before marriage..

You can't be a manwhore and be looking for a virgin to get married to.. You're only deceiving yourself because even God will make it hard for you to find a virgin..

BTW why is he celebrating virginity??
Virginity is a choice. There's nothing special in announcing that you're a virgin, just do what you think is right.

#Words of an elder

#correctTalk
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 12:55pm On May 14, 2018
Good for him.
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 14, 2018
Josh44s:

See this retired Opio forming virgin. You wey me and 7 of my guys knack 7some.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 14, 2018
Neyoor:

Lol! I'm sure you know how to get him if you really want.

That's his Twitter I. D up there. No sin in making the first move. tongue
Huh? I'm having a cold feet.... cry but then i will try. Thanks for showing me his twitter id cheesy

*brushing cobwebs of my twitter account cheesy
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 14, 2018
Rextayne:
Who's this opio
Brostitude angry
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Come to me baby.....been waiting for you all this while kiss cheesy

Let no non virgin man /manwhore /Brostitude quote me angry

Your husband must c this
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2018
PrettySleek:

Farmer! How can u tell that am planting yam? Abeg shift e undecided grin no ask that question I no get answer for u cool tongue

Can a virgin b seen in Benin kingdom?
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 14, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Huh? I'm having a cold feet.... cry but then i will try. Thanks for showing me his twitter id cheesy

*brushing cobwebs of my twitter account cheesy

Lol! Best of luck o. It takes two to tangle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2018
It not a guarantee that guys like you and I will marry a virgin.. Its a weird world

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by omoniomoade(f): 3:40pm On May 14, 2018
lol, but he has finished all the Vaseline in the market thoo......
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Igboid: 3:48pm On May 14, 2018
Chronic masturbator? grin
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 4:18pm On May 14, 2018
Bigii:

Huh!
sorry, I canor say amen to that prayer grin

Me that has been praying for breast to land on me. yes! I need it tongue

You so pretty aswear kiss
Awwwwww thanks kiss
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 4:20pm On May 14, 2018
Josh44s:

That your soakaway pit mouth u don use suck many preek na all this rubbish dey come out from?
Y e dey pain u? Lol carry ur bitterness go jor! Septic tank mind
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 4:21pm On May 14, 2018
deaconbiggy:

Can a virgin b seen in Benin kingdom?
Yes grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You / 4 Nigerians Emerge Best Graduating Students At Dillard University, U.S- Photos / What Really Happened At Lagos State University (20 Aug 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.