Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) (36277 Views)

Buhari’s Granddaughter, Amal, Graduates From College (Photos) / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Man Visits His Parents' Grave On His Graduation Day In Graduation Outfit(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2018
PrettySleek:

Y e dey pain u? Lol carry ur bitterness go jor! Septic tank mind

Lolz. Nor repeat that word again say you be virgin o....

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 4:44pm On May 14, 2018
Josh44s:

Lolz. Nor repeat that word again say you be virgin o....
Lol I will tongue
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 4:49pm On May 14, 2018
PrettySleek:

Lol I will tongue

I know you want something light but I will pass.

Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2018
Elder001:
cheesy

Only guys like this are allowed to seek for virgins before marriage..

You can't be a manwhore and be looking for a virgin to get married to.. You're only deceiving yourself because even God will make it hard for you to find a virgin..

BTW why is he celebrating virginity??
Virginity is a choice. There's nothing special in announcing that you're a virgin, just do what you think is right.

#Words of an elder
you wish. sadly things don't work that way!!!

grin I've slept with at least 100 women in 15yrs.

yet i'm about to get married to a woman who gave me her virginity a year ago (she was 27).

some male virgins will end up marrying prostitutes while some manwhores (like you called us) still end up with a virgin. life is not as simple as 1+1.

btw i'm not marrying her cos she's clean or cos she's a virgin. infact as at the time i took her virginity I was going to marry someone else but I saw something in her that I've not seen in any other woman. she made me a better man. that's why I love her. not because I met her clean and holy.
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 14, 2018
Jaideyone:
you wish. sadly things don't work that way!!!

yet i'm about to get married to a woman who gave me her virginity a year ago (she was 27).

some male virgins will end up marrying prostitutes while some manwhores (like you called us) still end up with a virgin. life is not as simple as 1+1.

btw i'm not marrying her cos she's clean or cos she's a virgin. infact as at the time i took her virginity I was going to marry someone else but I saw something in her that I've not seen in any other woman. she made me a better man. that's why I love her. not because I met her clean and holy.

Guy u try o grin
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 5:24pm On May 14, 2018
Josh44s:

I know you want something light but I will pass.
I don't want anything, oya pass.
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Sundaygirl(f): 5:27pm On May 14, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Congrats on your Air force coll. grad. As for being a virgin, I don't talk about rubbish. undecided

Good evening Sir. I sent you mail days ago and expected a reply but got nothing. I trust you are fine. Meanwhile, continue to stay in fullness of blessings.
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Bigii(m): 6:05pm On May 14, 2018
PrettySleek:

Awwwwww thanks kiss

You welcome sweet.

Can we manage ourselves? wink wink

Me handsome sha. Tall, chocolate in complexion and I got that big chest where you could lay your head grin

Pm me if you don't mind, baby.
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 14, 2018
Sundaygirl:

Good evening Sir. I sent you mail days ago and expected a reply but got nothing. I trust you are fine. Meanwhile, continue to stay in fullness of blessings.
Sorry my dear, I'm gonna check it now.
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:33pm On May 14, 2018
Fine bobo...wa fe Ku laleyi grin
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06am On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
[s]you wish. sadly things don't work that way!!!

btw i'm not marrying her cos she's clean or cos she's a virgin. infact as at the time i took her virginity I was going to marry someone else but I saw something in her that I've not seen in any other woman. she made me a better man. that's why I love her. not because I met her clean and holy.[/s]
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 3:07am On May 15, 2018
[quote author=Elder001 post=67569248][/quote] ignoramus grin life is not so simple and straightforward. some of you male virgins will still marry boreholes while those of us you call manwhores take the virgins cheesy sorry for your loss
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
ignoramus grin life is not so simple and straightforward. some of you male virgins will still marry boreholes while those of us you call manwhores take the virgins cheesy sorry for your loss

Kid.. I'm a married man.
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001:

Kid.. I'm a married man.
grand pa stop assuming being a virgin means you will definitely marry a virgin. life is not that simple grin anyone with half a brain knows that
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
[s]grand pa stop assuming being a virgin means you will definitely marry a virgin. life is not that simple grin anyone with half a brain knows that[/s]

don't expect a virgin if you're not one.
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001:

don't expect a virgin if you're not one.
grandpa I've gotten 3 in the past. I got another one about a year ago and i'm marrying her this year. my intro is 3months away. kill yaself grin
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 15, 2018
Jaideyone:
grandpa I've gotten 3 in the past. I got another one about a year ago and i'm marrying her this year. my intro is 3months away. kill yaself grin
you'll rot in hell.
Re: Virgin Man Celebrates His Graduation From College (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2018
Elder001:
you'll rot in hell.
you wish grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) 2015/2016 Admission Forum. / Jenifa's Diary English: A Project Topic In OAU (Photo) / Look Who Is Going To School In Nigeria: The Statistics May Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.