Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,095 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead (23627 Views)

Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM To Be Demolished By Oyo State Government / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" / Yinka Ayefele Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of Accident That Nearly Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Praizeupdates: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2018
In reacting to Yinka Yefele music house demolition, Daddy freeze says Ayefele should have opened a church instead of that radio station.

What is he trying to say ?

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/ayefele-opened-church-instead-daddy-freeze-says/

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Praizeupdates: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2018

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2018
Mtchew

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Tolexander: 7:41am On Aug 25, 2018
Praizeupdates:
In reacting to Yinka Yefele music house demolition, Daddy freeze says Ayefele should have opened a church instead of that radio station.

Source >>> http://www.praizenews.com/ayefele-opened-church-instead-daddy-freeze-says/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
He is trying to say Governors dey fear anything religion. Ajimobi might not demolish the building if it was used for Christian gathering. Of course he may be right, looking at how some churches are sited.

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by midolian(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2018
He is trying to say if he had opened a shop, he would have raised the 800million in just two Sundays grin grin

Meanwhile, I am still waiting for answers to the following questions on Yinka Ayefele's claims.

https://www.nairaland.com/4688465/pertinent-questions-ask-some-yinka

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 7:48am On Aug 25, 2018
Freeze is right.

Firstly a Church wouldn't have been demolished.

Secondly he would have become a billionaire making money from gullible church goers.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Noise4maker(m): 8:01am On Aug 25, 2018
This is freezer of a guy should just open his own church and stop critizing church.

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by internationalman(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2018
What's all this rubbish..

Is Ayefele building the first to have ever been demolished in Nigeria before.

Nobody cares about the ones of commoners that are been demolished everyday..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Kingosytex(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2018
Noise4maker:
This is freezer of a guy should just open his own church and stop critizing church.

how did freeze criticise church in what he wrote?

u can't even understand sarcasm becos
sentiments have completely damaged ur sense of reasoning

if u are senseless, u should have borrowed some sense from the guys that commented b4 you.
your more senseless than the fulani man who kept his radio in a refrigerator cos he wanted to listen to cool fm

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2018
So he can be another target to abuse ba? So you will say he opened it to make money.
Freeze, is your brain paining you?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Noise4maker(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2018
Kingosytex:

if u are senseless, u should have borrowed some sense from the guys that commented b4 you.
your more senseless than the fulani man who kept his radio in a refrigerator cos he wanted to listen to cool fm
I can see that your stupidity have finally grown into it's adulthood.
Is this the first time he has been talking about church?
Answer me Buhari goat.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Kingosytex(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2018
Noise4maker:

I can see that your stupidity have finally grown into it's adulthood.
Is this the first time he has been talking about church?
Answer me Buhari goat.
i wouldn't have quoted u cos u are such a slowpoke.
na ur brain dull pass for this nairaland, i suggest u visit ur nearest psychiatric hospital and examine the empty skull u call brain.
people say buhari is senseless but i have seen a more senseless person than the illiterate jihadist. I HAVE MADE MY POINTS CLEAR
am not ur mate intellectually, am light years ahead of u.
Don't argue with me.
go and argue with ur ancestors
anu ofia!!!

25 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Freeze is right.

Firstly a Church wouldn't have been demolished.

Secondly he would have become a billionaire making money from gullible church goers.
what's wrong with u guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Noise4maker(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2018
Kingosytex:

na ur brain dull pass for this nairaland, i suggest u visit ur nearest psychiatric hospital and examine the empty skull u call brain.
people say buhari is senseless but i have seen a more senseless person than the illiterate jihadist. I HAVE MADE MY POINTS CLEAR
Don't argue with me.
anu ofia!!!
Why will I argue with fish like you. I would have prefer to argue with your ancestors to know how you came to this world through the back door.
I made my own speech, then you came has usual from the back to attack your goat head.If your ancestors have the same diseases that generate into stupidity, I can cure it for you free of charge. Please let me help you, If you want.
IDAD.

16 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Noise4maker(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2018
Kingosytex:

Don't argue with me.
anu ofia!!!
Why will I argue with fish like you. I would have prefer to argue with your ancestors to know how you came to this world through the back door.
I made my own speech, then you came has usual from the back to attack your goat head.If your ancestors have the same diseases that generate into stupidity, I can cure it for you free of charge.
IDAD.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Kingosytex(m): 9:39am On Aug 25, 2018
Noise4maker:

I made my own speech, then you came has usual from the back to attack your goat head.If your ancestors have the same diseases that generate into stupidity, I can cure it for you free of charge.
IDAD.

By removing the "4" in ur profile name, it clearly reads"NOISEMAKER" and that clearly defines u.
ur senselessness is so hereditory cos it runs in ur veins. am beginning to imagine how senseless ur ancestors were,since u living in this modern age still reason like a primitive man in the dark age.
grow a brain and think for atleast once or u go to the hospital and give ur kidney and liver to people who are worth living. stop disgracing ur ancestors on nairaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Noise4maker(m): 10:10am On Aug 25, 2018
Kingosytex:

By removing the "4" in ur profile name, it clearly reads"NOISEMAKER" and that clearly defines u.
ur senselessness is so hereditory cos it runs in ur veins. am beginning to imagine how senseless ur ancestors were,since u living in this modern age still reason like a primitive man in the dark age.
grow a brain and think for atleast once or u go to the hospital and give ur kidney and liver to people who are worth living. stop disgracing ur ancestors on nairaland
I don't have time to waste with you because You're a failed abortion whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Biglittlelois(f): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2018
Kingosytex:

Do you have to insult to prove your point, who told you that it's sarcasm, if you're intelligent, you would read between the lines and know that freeze tried to belittle CHURCHES meaning anybody can own a church and if it was demolished, he'll get back his millions from his members.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by bedspread: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2018
As Usual..
Freeze always Missing The point

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by goaldynboy: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2018
Everybody can now see that this boy that calls himself Freeze is mad! He is suffering from PSYCHO-MOTO DISORDER!! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Nwaohafia1: 11:13am On Aug 25, 2018
Praizeupdates:

Daddy Freeze who can't manage his family is advising people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by donnie(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2018
grin

He has reverence for God... which is obviously lacking in your life. Òde
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Necksonnel: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2018
So you can call him a fake pastor and insult him for collecting offering and tight . Something is wrong with this man head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Paulfroshman: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Teeboi56: 11:14am On Aug 25, 2018
So church is business abi
Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Metuh: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Kingosytex:

how old are you? must you insult?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by blackaxe78: 11:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Kingosytex:

shocked

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by blackaxe78: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2018
Teeboi56:
So church is business abi

Before?

Sorry, it's an investment

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by CallMePapi(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Is the church freeze's problem or some pastors... Cos I don't seem to understand his argument

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Yinka Ayefele Should Have Opened A Church Instead by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 25, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Francis Agu Is Dead / Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen White Wedding Pictures / Duncan Mighty Celebrates His Mother's 58th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.