Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Lady Who was Born a Christian, Joins Muslim a Day After her Graduation (pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who was Born a Christian, Joins Muslim a Day After her Graduation (pics (732 Views)

Lady's Boobs Almost Spills On Her Graduation Ceremony. See Her Mom's Reaction / Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who was Born a Christian, Joins Muslim a Day After her Graduation (pics by Nigerianblogs: 10:26am On May 14, 2018
A lady who was born a Christian has diverted her Religion to been Muslim, And she did it on no other day than the day she Graduated from College, According to her its the best day of her life, and she couldn't be more proud, see below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/lady-who-was-born-christian-joins.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Who was Born a Christian, Joins Muslim a Day After her Graduation (pics by highqueen(f): 10:28am On May 14, 2018
You will soon jump out when they ask you to blow yourself.
Re: Lady Who was Born a Christian, Joins Muslim a Day After her Graduation (pics by thorpido(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2018
'Graduated religiously'? undecided
Re: Lady Who was Born a Christian, Joins Muslim a Day After her Graduation (pics by troublemakea(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2018
truly evil communication corrupts good manners

besides she's not a Nigerian so she can decide to kill herself if she want I dont care
Re: Lady Who was Born a Christian, Joins Muslim a Day After her Graduation (pics by IamPlato(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2018

Should I Be Bothered?

Christians Become Muslims... Muslims Become Christians...

It Doesnt Add To My Account Balance
Re: Lady Who was Born a Christian, Joins Muslim a Day After her Graduation (pics by FBLJ(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2018
NOBODY IS BORN A CHRISTIAN..... AN|D NOBODY CAN BECOME A CHRISTIAN AND LEAVE IT TO BECOME A MUSLIM... STOP MISTAKING CHRISTIANS AS THOSE WHO ARE NOT MUSLIMS OR THOSE WHO GO TO CHURCH WHEN THE FEEL
Re: Lady Who was Born a Christian, Joins Muslim a Day After her Graduation (pics by Supreme01: 10:56am On May 14, 2018
*Evil communication corrupt good manners.

*Do not be easily yoke with unbelievers.

Am sure what ever she is looking for she'll surely finds it.
Re: Lady Who was Born a Christian, Joins Muslim a Day After her Graduation (pics by Nigerianblogs: 6:53pm On May 14, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Who was Born a Christian, Joins Muslim a Day After her Graduation (pics by CastedAyo: 7:22pm On May 14, 2018
Just looking at those condemning her Decision.
If the situation was Vice-versa, what would have been your reaction

Hypocrites err'wer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You / Ladies What Will You Do? / Choose Between Been A Second Wife Or Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.