Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. (12874 Views)

Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS / Fire Razes Governor Dickson’s House In Yenagoa / Ibori, Others To Complete Jail Terms In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by simplemeg: 5:54pm On May 26, 2010
my dear people in the house. power is really changing hand. God is in control.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Tinax(f): 9:08pm On May 26, 2010
No peace for the wicked embarassed
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by redsun(m): 9:42pm On May 26, 2010
I ist all good people,the weed will be separated from the harvest,it is inevitable.According to my people sayings,the alpha monkey is always in front of the squad making decisions

That nigeria will be good for all is just a matter of when we decide to make it good.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by olumide77: 10:44pm On May 26, 2010
Sorry ooo james.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by olumide77: 10:45pm On May 26, 2010
Sorry ooo james.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Enjoyment1(f): 12:40am On May 27, 2010
agitator:

you primary purpose of creating this id was to defend you mentor honourable thief Ibori  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=326874.msg4591653#msg4591653
you have never judged another, shebi?

Who is your mentor? I see those who uses foul languages as irresponsible, else I would have here.
If I want to defend Ibori, I will not hesitate or dance round it. Let Ibori pay for his sins.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Enjoyment1(f): 12:48am On May 27, 2010
agitator:

and the bold part is not judging by your standards

Without mincing words, El-Rufai and Ribadu were the most wanted people, until now.
I see that, your sense of reasoning is highly impaired. Did you note the date that the statement was made, and which government was in power?
Reading through it all, did it sound judgemental? A statement is formal account of facts or events, while a judgement is a decision.
You really have to be able to separate those two.

If you have any problem with me, please open up!.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Enjoyment1(f): 12:55am On May 27, 2010
agitator:

and this confirms you are a crook just like your mentor Honourable Thief Onanefe Ibori
Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=327315.msg4593535#msg4593535

and in your story she wasn't even begging you to take her back. but because of your IQ level you posted rubbish as a man while registered as a female  cheesy grin

Now you are talking. You should have brought this first, instead of beating around the bush!. I remain a female that I am.
That thread was posted by my fiance then (now my husband), and when he eventually got his username, we stopped using one, and that is when I personalised it.

Do you have any problem with that, Mr. Gbegele? tongue

As foolish as you, when the came into existence, did you see (f) in front of it?
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Enjoyment1(f): 12:57am On May 27, 2010
agitator:

and this confirms you are a crook just like your mentor Honourable Thief Onanefe Ibori
Would You Accept Your Ex Back, After He Dumped You Because Of Unemployment https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=327315.msg4593535#msg4593535

and in your story she wasn't even begging you to take her back. but because of your IQ level you posted rubbish as a man while registered as a female  cheesy grin

Now you are talking. You should have brought this first, instead of beating around the bush!. I remain a female that I am.
That thread was posted by my fiance then (now my husband), and when he eventually got his username, we stopped using one, and that is when I personalised it.

As foolish as you are, when this thread came into existence, did you see (f) in front of it?

Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Enjoyment1(f): 1:04am On May 27, 2010
agitator:

Re: We Will Shut Down Lagos Airport From 12:00am - Airport Workers. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=327757.msg4720046#msg4720046

and the bold part is not judging?

Taking something stealthily without intention to return it is called what?

Now I know someone needs to visit Yaba, so that his case can be medically confirmed by a certified physician.
I am not an authority in that field, hence the need to refer him.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Ourturn(m): 1:12am On May 27, 2010
@ agitator; I can see that you do not have a job, please look for one as a man.

You just rubbished yourself, with all these posts. All your points were baseless!

@ enjoyment1: I know direct personal attack can be provocative, but I will advise that, subsequently, you ignore the guy!.

Share waste of time, with a jobless man.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Oboma1(m): 1:17am On May 27, 2010
agitator:

Did you see her response? You sounded as if you know this person, and as if you once wanted something from her, and she denied you?
Anyway, your unwarranted attack, to me, is share stupidity. You just disgraced yourself.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Enjoyment1(f): 1:22am On May 27, 2010
Oboma1:

Did you see her response? You sounded as if you know this person, and as if you once wanted something from her, and she denied you?
Anyway, your unwarranted attack, to me, is share stupidity. You just disgraced yourself.

To be fair to him, I do not know him, but the guy needs proper re-orientation.
How I wished I met him online, I was so busy on the net when he was "joblessly" exhibiting his tendencies and symptoms.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by selingel: 1:29am On May 27, 2010
@ agitator; I must say something here. What you just did is a clear indication that your wife is in trouble (if you are married).

With what I have seen so far, whenever you have any quarrel with her, you will did up all her previous misdeeds to buttress your facts.

These attitude is "unman-like", if there is a word like that.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by selingel: 1:32am On May 27, 2010
@ agitator; I must say something here. What you just did is a clear indication that your wife is in trouble (if you are married).

With what I have seen so far, whenever you have any quarrel with her, you will dig up all her previous misdeeds to buttress your facts.

These attitude is "unman-like", if there is a word like that.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Otobroto(f): 1:37am On May 27, 2010
Enjoyment1:

As foolish as you are, when this thread came into existence, did you see (f) in front of it?

What a response! It has been long I heard that Yoruba word, "Gbegele" shocked shocked shocked. At least I know Aproko, Amebo and the masculine of that word, "Gbefila" grin grin grin.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by selingel: 3:46am On May 27, 2010
Na wah oh! Extremists full here oh!. grin grin grin
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by agitator: 7:34am On May 27, 2010
you only succeeded in proving all the IDs belong to one and the same person. Ode
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Enjoyment1(f): 11:37am On May 27, 2010
agitator:

you only succeeded in proving all the IDs belong to one and the same person. Ode

I have come to this conclusion, that you really need to be examined.
I am repeating myself, if you have any issue with me, please face me, and stop speculating.
Leave others out of it. Mr. Agitator face me!!! if you are a man.

I just pity your wife, with this attitude.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Enjoyment1(f): 11:39am On May 27, 2010
I will be online the whole of today, waiting for you. tongue
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by itsmayiela(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2010
A close look at the pics shows dat the rim and the body are still in a fair shape. I no go mind buy them as scrap oh. perhaps d money will go a long way in assisting our guvnor (rtd)
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by selingel: 11:49am On May 27, 2010
agitator:

You are a coward to have brought this issue up. I knew this is what you will say when overwhelmed.

@ Enjoyment1, give to this bastard, as he merits. The guy is becoming a nuisance. Something tells me, he is the one guilty of multiple ID here.
The way he goes on and off line makes him a suspect. I am sure the wife must be tired of this fool. Perhaps, he is product of a leaking CD.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Enjoyment1(f): 12:00pm On May 27, 2010
selingel:

You are a coward to have brought this issue up. I knew this is what you will say when overwhelmed.

@ Enjoyment1, give to this naughty person, as he merits. The guy is becoming a nuisance. Something tells me, he is the one guilty of multiple ID here.
The way he goes on and off line makes him a suspect. I am sure the wife must be tired of this fool. Perhaps, he is product of a leaking CD.

Please it has not gotten to this Selingel. Just leave the guy for me. Except I am called upon to go to another department in my office, and I do not have access to a system, that is when I will be offline. Let no one support me here, please. I want to put this dude where he belongs!. If you were not taught at home, I will teach you on Nairaland.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Enjoyment1(f): 1:09pm On May 27, 2010
@ Agitator: When did you suddenly go lipsrsealed! Have you just found yourself a job?
When did you suddenly become James Ibori, I mean abscond?
You should have stayed to face the fire power of Jonathan, Isie Ewu! tongue

If your mother genuinely gave birth to you, show your face here!.
You will learn never to attack anyone, unprovoked.

It is very evident, you do have any good dossier concerning parentage.
Nairaland will help correct that, here and now.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Enjoyment1(f): 1:10pm On May 27, 2010
@ Agitator: When did you suddenly go lipsrsealed! Have you just found yourself a job?
When did you suddenly become James Ibori, I mean abscond?
You should have stayed to face the fire power of Jonathan, Isie Ewu! tongue

If your mother genuinely gave birth to you, show your face here!.
You will learn never to attack anyone, unprovoked.

It is very evident, you dont have any good dossier concerning parentage.
Nairaland will help correct that, here and now.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Deduke(m): 3:58pm On May 27, 2010
Na him whole for even burn, only one car. Life is not just fair. And people's huses and life are burnin gup everyday in Delta Stae. Thanks to Honourable James Ibori and cousin Chief Emmanuel Uduaghan.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by mastalee(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2010
This is evil
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Enjoyment1(f): 6:51pm On May 27, 2010
@ Agitator; I am still waiting, or has the devil suddenly given you a job that is keeping you so busy?
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Oboma1(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2010
@ Enjoyment1; Thank God I met you online. Please leave this lunatic alone. Go about your normal daily life, for he will not show his face. He must have changed his Id.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Midshipman: 9:18pm On May 27, 2010
This is not good enough
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Enjoyment1(f): 9:46pm On May 27, 2010
Midshipman:

This is not good enough

I hope you are not referring to me, because he started it first.

Now that it seems he has given up, I set him free too.

I guess, he must have learnt his lessons the bitter way.

@ Agitator, you are free to come back with your username. You need not use another.

I will not attack you again. Cheers!.
Re: Fire Razes Ibori's House In Victoria Island, Lagos - Breaking News. by Spike88(f): 11:15pm On May 27, 2010
, hmmm, for a car of this 'quality' to burn to this level; looks like it may have been 'assisted'. Parked with a full tank of gas only the damage should have a very different pattern/behaviour.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tradermoni Scheme Enmeshed In Fraud Allegations, Illegal Deductions / Four Refineries To Work By 2023, Says NNPC Boss / El-Rufai, APC NW Caucus Demanded Key Positions From Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.