Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,984 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump (9718 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Nigeria Needs Igbo President In 2023, APC Must Zone To South-East / APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP / Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Roger3D(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari 2019, Igbo Presidency 2023!
Never! angry

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Roger3D(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2018
LZAA:

sarrki grin
So you sef wan Ibo president abi? You must be dreaming shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 14, 2018
olasco18:
We will never gv igbo man president ticket in pdp till wen North complete their 8 years.. Then we will zone it to South east...... Which means igbo presidency till 2090....or d second coming of jesus.. Nd itz dt time dt i wil leave Nigeria cuz a flat head man will nver rule me
Dey dia. You will have a Mazi as yua president come 2023.

The political wind is blowing toward Igbo Presidency in 2023. Can you catch the wind? No Sir, you can't.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Turantula(m): 1:48pm On May 14, 2018
Whenever these evil Afonjas and Almajiri wants to write rubbish they will append an Igbo name on it. We don't want presidency you can have it for yourselves

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 14, 2018
LZAA:

dm dy o
we were all in ogbomoso last weekend
Cool. Hope you enjoyed amala and gbegiri soup? Absolutely delicious!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 14, 2018
Turantula:
Whenever these evil Afonjas and Almajiri wants to write rubbish they will append an Igbo name on it. We don't want presidency you can have it for yourselves
Ndigbo siri na a dighi eji akpata etufu a bu ogaranye. Igbos will not dash away their turn at the presidency. Anyi ga eketa oke nke anyi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by LZAA: 1:55pm On May 14, 2018
igbodefender:
Hope you enjoyed amala and gbegiri soup? Absolutely delicious!
of course
so delish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by LZAA: 1:57pm On May 14, 2018
Roger3D:
So you sef wan Ibo president abi? You must be dreaming shocked
come come YorubaAssasin we both know ur quote about me is a fairytale so just calm down and say igbo amaka 3x
savvy? grin
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 14, 2018
LZAA:

of course
so delish
O di mma. Mazi LZAA, kedu ihe I nwere I kwu banyere okwu nke ta. Biko gwa anyi ebumnobi gi. Ma o di mma, ma o di njo. Daalu.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 14, 2018
LZAA:

come come YorubaAssasin we both know ur quote about me is a fairytale so just calm down and say igbo amaka 3x
savvy? grin
Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by bootstrap(m): 2:01pm On May 14, 2018
LZAA:

get this str8
igbos unlike yorubas do not play politics
same as SS
if u notice its the north and west who do all these silly politics
base anything on merit and watch igbos dominate
base it on quota system and have the nigeria of today

Here is the disillusion I mentioned earlier... If u dnt play politics and dnt care about it... Then keep shut and remain on the backseat like u uv always been wrt Nigerian politics.

"Base anything on merit" the typical igbo tomfoolery I hate so much. That you are good at cheating ur way thru most things doesn't mean jack....

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 14, 2018
Roger3D:
Never! angry
Bros, repeat after me, "Igbo Amaka".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by LZAA: 2:05pm On May 14, 2018
igbodefender:
O di mma. Mazi LZAA, kedu ihe I nwere I kwu banyere okwu nke ta. Biko gwa anyi ebumnobi gi. Ma o di mma, ma o di njo. Daalu.
Roger3D cannot undastand igbodefender and is confused so lemme hep my osogbo bloda grin grin
nwanne maka chukwu igbo presidency ga di pointless due to the current structure in use
so either we restructure or we divide
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 14, 2018
LZAA:

Roger3D cannot undastand igbodefender and is confused so lemme hep my osogbo bloda grin grin
nwanne maka chukwu igbo presidency ga di pointless due to the current structure in use
N'ezia n'ezia ekwetahim n'otutu ihe I kwuru. Kosiladi, a gam eleba anya ofuma n'ihe nile i kwuru, ka mu we nwe ike i nye ezibgo osisa. N'ihi na Ndigbo kwuru si o, "Enyehi nwatakiri anu, a choro ya azu". Nya gazie, Nwafor Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Uzoezeamugo: 2:26pm On May 14, 2018
olasco18:
We will never gv igbo man president ticket in pdp till wen North complete their 8 years.. Then we will zone it to South east...... Which means igbo presidency till 2090....or d second coming of jesus.. Nd itz dt time dt i wil leave Nigeria cuz a flat head man will nver rule me
You are not God bro. Say no more efulefu!
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by babaniyen1(m): 2:37pm On May 14, 2018
My simple question is which tribe will vote Igbo as President . Dont u guys want Biafra again?

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by LZAA: 2:43pm On May 14, 2018
bootstrap:

Here is the disillusion I mentioned earlier... If u dnt play politics and dnt care about it... Then keep shut and remain on the backseat like u uv always been wrt Nigerian politics.

"Base anything on merit" the typical igbo tomfoolery I hate so much. That you are good at cheating ur way thru most things doesn't mean jack....
well first of
ironsi was the first GOC
igbos dominated the officer corps of the army
all these were on merit
igbos run the economy of nigeria and im pretty sure men like ojukwu and azikiwe didnt get anything by cheating
oh and if u are in doubt that merit is dead in nigeria take a look at the current govt
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by CodeTemplar: 2:52pm On May 14, 2018
HigherEd:
This idea of zoning is pretty much stupid. When it is 2023 are you going to force all the non Igbo aspirant off the ticket or are you going to compel all the remaining 5 zones to vote Igbo candidates mandatorily. The only certain option is to make all major parties in the country raise Igbo candidates. If that is the plan it won't work because a smaller party can easily pick a northerner and hijack the entire electoral vote of the North..... The North don't vote parties they usually vote tribe and religion.

Someone might cite Falae and Obj as example of how power can be giving to south east. But remember that we now have about 30 political parties. And I know that if APC, PDP raise Igbo candidates there would be one party that would raise a Northerner....

We should just focus on good governance instead of all these ridiculous zoning. Buhari becoming president hasn't made Katsina the California of Nigeria.

The long term answer to this would be to restructure Nigeria into independent region with a weaker center which allows everyone to control his own destiny rather than scamping for Abuja where resources are stolen by the elite yet cloaked under the mask of tribal power.

NB: Ialso want to see an Igbo president someday, but I would vote for him/her because he merits it and not arrangee. So for me I zone both 2019 and 2023 to COMPETENCE.
Thank You.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Ayobami7(m): 3:55pm On May 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Roger3D(m): 4:00pm On May 14, 2018
LZAA:

No Ibo presidency, no restructuring and definately no Biafra. Kedu? Odinma grin

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by LZAA: 4:21pm On May 14, 2018
Roger3D:
No Ibo presidency, no restructuring and definately no Biafra. Kedu? Odinma grin

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Tundeobama(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2018
chuose2:
Nigerians hate the igbos with a passion!

If u remember the civil war broke out Becos the igbos were being killed and they decided to leave.

If u remember the same Buhari that will not arrest fulani herdsmen is quick to shoot & kill IPOB.

Some will say it's Becos of the war.

Well see that the North hated the igbos b4 the civil war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM
This useless man that always abuse E A and other yoruba or hausa.You hate the rest of Nigeria and the return your hate vive versal.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by bootstrap(m): 6:00pm On May 14, 2018
LZAA:

well first of
ironsi was the first GOC
igbos dominated the officer corps of the army
all these were on merit
igbos run the economy of nigeria and im pretty sure men like ojukwu and azikiwe didnt get anything by cheating
oh and if u are in doubt that merit is dead in nigeria take a look at the current govt

I definitely dnt doubt the fact that igbos are talented and smart people... But they are quite shortsighted. Life is a marathon, not a Sprint... the chest beating, arrogance, that I cannot stand.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by degamemaster(m): 6:06pm On May 14, 2018
RisMas:
I laugh when i see igbo boys opposing buhari, They are either busy praying buhari should die or go back to Daura in 2019, either way, it wont benefit igbos. The only way for igbo to get presidencynis to support buhari to finish his term by 2023. Let assume Atiku wins in 2019, do you think he will want to serve 1 term? NO, Hence, Igbo will have to wait till 2027 to get their dream which is even not guaranteed because Yoruba and South Southerners also have the same right as Igbos.

Queue behind buhari, show him some love as he has been showing love to your bad roads and other infractructure in your cities. Vote for him and he will reciprocate smiley

You're a big fool by telling us to support buhari, which roads is he showing love...the one with operation crocodile smile or another one?

Btw, whoever that wrote this shit is either a paid agent of APC or he's insane. Did we tell him that igbo becoming a president of that shithole country is our problem?
Why can't he channel his efforts towards total restructuring or referendum so that everyone will know where he belongs to?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by akigbemaru: 6:25pm On May 14, 2018
HigherEd:
This idea of zoning is pretty much stupid. When it is 2023 are you going to force all the non Igbo aspirant off the ticket or are you going to compel all the remaining 5 zones to vote Igbo candidates mandatorily. The only certain option is to make all major parties in the country raise Igbo candidates. If that is the plan it won't work because a smaller party can easily pick a northerner and hijack the entire electoral vote of the North..... The North don't vote parties they usually vote tribe and religion.

Someone might cite Falae and Obj as example of how power can be giving to south east. But remember that we now have about 30 political parties. And I know that if APC, PDP raise Igbo candidates there would be one party that would raise a Northerner.

We should2 just focus on good governance instead of all these ridiculous zoning. Buhari becoming president hasn't made Katsina the California of Nigeria.

The long term answer to this would be to restructure Nigeria into independent region with a weaker center which allows everyone to control his own destiny rather than scamping for Abuja where resources are stolen by the elite yet cloaked under the mask of tribal power.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2018
As I read more and more epistles of people saying they want igbo presidency, I get afraid for our future. Nigerians please vote based on merit and competence, not tribe,zone or religion abeg.

Our children are dying, we have low life expectancy and corruption is now mundane. Anyway, what is my own 2019 if bubu or atiku win i will find a way out of this hellhole called nigeria
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by LZAA: 6:44pm On May 14, 2018
bootstrap:

I definitely dnt doubt the fact that igbos are talented and smart people... But they are quite shortsighted. Life is a marathon, not a Sprint... the chest beating, arrogance, that I cannot stand.
very few and i mean very few igbos are arrogant or "chest beaters"
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by bootstrap(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2018
LZAA:

very few and i mean very few igbos are arrogant or "chest beaters"

If u believe that it's just a few... Good for u then.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Akiika: 8:06pm On May 14, 2018
Mkae up your mind Igbo, IPOB or Nigeria?
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by netmillionaires(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
You raise a very good point. There is a big chance that Buhari will be there till 2023. Now when it is 2023, what do we do with Atiku. The Atiku we all know is a political prostitute who will do anything to become the president. He will surely run again in 2023. What we don't know yet is under which party he will declare for presidency.
If APC and PDP chose to zone the presidency to the north, that won't prevent him from contesting under any of those small parties or even without a party.
And we all know how the north vote. They will rather vote for a notherner than vote for a south easterner under APC or PDP. The parties won't want to risk losing the presidency seat. So all these talk about Igbo presidency is just to get their vote for 2019.
HigherEd:

Someone might cite Falae and Obj as example of how power can be giving to south east. But remember that we now have about 30 political parties. And I know that if APC, PDP raise Igbo candidates there would be one party that would raise a Northerner....

We should just focus on good governance instead of all these ridiculous zoning. Buhari becoming president hasn't made Katsina the California of Nigeria.

NB: Ialso want to see an Igbo president someday, but I would vote for him/her because he merits it and not arrangee. So for me I zone both 2019 and 2023 to COMPETENCE.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by chuose2: 12:38am On May 15, 2018
Tundeobama:

This useless man that always abuse E A and other yoruba or hausa.You hate the rest of Nigeria and the return your hate vive versal.

I dont hate E A, I feel sorry for him, cos if he does not repent hell will be his abode.

I dont hate yoruba or hausa!

We want to leave Nigeria and u sent the Army against us and u expect me to be happy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogah Denies Collecting Money From Ikpeazu, Vows To Retrieve His “stolen Mandate” / Rev. Fr. Ike Odigbo: A Misleading Account On Enugu Security / Buhari Ends DSTV Exclusive Rights On EPL Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.