Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,059 members, 7,838,692 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump (9715 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Nigeria Needs Igbo President In 2023, APC Must Zone To South-East / APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP / Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Tundeobama(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2018
chuose2:

I dont hate E A, I feel sorry for him, cos if he does not repent hell will be his abode.

I dont hate yoruba or hausa!

We want to leave Nigeria and u sent the Army against us and u expect me to be happy?
drunk man you the one that open gate of hell for you to say EA will go .who is your pastor.It's left for God to decide drunk man.E A will make heaven in Jesus name just like David.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by chuose2: 10:24pm On May 15, 2018
Tundeobama:

drunk man you the one that open gate of hell for you to say EA will go .who is your pastor.It's left for God to decide drunk man.E A will make heaven in Jesus name just like David.

david worshiped God, EA is a satanic Freemason!
NO WAY ANY FREEMASON GO MAKE HEAVEN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Tundeobama(m): 10:18pm On May 18, 2018
chuose2:

N'a now I know say you be jobless fool since you have being posting this fake pictures rccg is growing steady.
so a man can not use his hand to explain things.now I know why you like in penury your brain needs some examine.Go to where 666 meeting is done and snap pictures if you see him there if not keep shut.
Re: 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump by Tundeobama(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2018
chuose2:

N'a now I know say you be jobless fool since you have being posting this fake pictures rccg is growing steady.
so a man can not use his hand to explain things.now I know why you like in penury your brain needs some examine.Go to where 666 meeting is done and snap pictures if you see him there if not keep shut.
since you ranting online what has changed rccg keep growing and keep living in poverty.you better send CV and stop living in ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Remain SDP Presidential Candidate - Donald Duke Insists / Gov Ugwuanyi Hosts Ex-Enugu Lands Commissioner, Nnam / Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.