Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem (27623 Views)

At Least 6 Hurt In Shooting Terror Attack Near Entrance To Jerusalem. / BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by crush20(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2018
grin
Cyynthialove:
God bless Donald Trump for a job well done.

They won't like it........
angry
Cyynthialove:

cheesy grin
Cyynthialove:

angry
Cyynthialove:

2 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2018
aonag:
DonaldTrump is the man. nothing the mob can do to make me not like him!

Check my signature in blue below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by escodotman: 4:19pm On May 14, 2018
salvation101:
if there is a spike in global terrorism, it will affect everywhere. If Muslims believe this action is an attack on their religion, don't u think more will enlist to fight their "holy war"
They've been fighting the so-called ''holy war'' probably before you were born! Including their bothers in Nigeria (boko haram). The Jerusalem embassy will not change them.

2 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by otokx(m): 4:19pm On May 14, 2018
Donald Trump is really a no nonsense person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 14, 2018
Maxcollins042:
Most of you are shouting upandan that Buhari won't like this. Is he even in the know of this development?

lol

1 Like

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Bernard031(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2018
Keeping off my mention would do you good rather than littering my mention with senseless and childish comment.
You comment up there has shown you are so devoid and bereave of sensible inputs in your brain.
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by dokyOloye: 4:23pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

Well nobody is saying anything about this. The victims happen to be IPOB, they would have called FG and Buhari 'll sorts of names but we'll since the victims are "Muslims" and it's the state of Israel unleashing this mayhem then it's fine.

The hate is getting deeper and deeper.
Kingkakaone
IPOB dey their house jejely,dem no fight demselves,dem no fight other ppl,Sheikh Buhari and Osama Buratai decided to attack and kill them.
Israel reclaimed their land,Palestinians including 14yr olds went to attack them and got replied in kind.
You get the difference?

8 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by escodotman: 4:23pm On May 14, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

Jerusalem is just a piece of the pie, in the Israel - Palestine conflict.

My only headache is why does israel not want Palestine to become a country?
Your headache? Have you taken panadol?

3 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by ninetiethcrown7(m): 4:27pm On May 14, 2018
troublemakea:

ur headache should rather be why does Palestine not wanting Israel to be a country?

Let me rephrase. The state of Israel is a recognised independent state under the UN while Palestine is not. Why?

Sweden some time back recognised Palestine as an independent state. This brought about some diplomatic incident between Sweden and israel
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by wildkat: 4:30pm On May 14, 2018
drakeli:
Please where is Russia?

Why ask after dem? What can they do about it?

2 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Herrmes: 4:30pm On May 14, 2018
ninetiethcrown7:

You not caring does not mean others do not.

It is happening.
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Workingdays: 4:31pm On May 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

Mor*onic comments from ignorant f*ools.
SEE PAIN!!!

2 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Workingdays: 4:31pm On May 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

Mor*onic comments from ignorant f*ools.
SEE PAIN!!!

3 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by wildkat: 4:32pm On May 14, 2018
troublemakea:

Here is Russia and Putin the bastard grin grin

All Russia knows is how to celebrate substandard missiles in Red Square.

3 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by MightySparrow: 4:33pm On May 14, 2018
oshe11:
No wonder Isreali snippers dey shoot them while they were protesting

ISLAMABAD IS THE CAPITAL OF.....
Wherever Islam is bad

3 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by BeijinDossier: 4:35pm On May 14, 2018
GOD BLESS America

GOD BLESS Israel

GOD BLESS Anambra

3 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by dahnimoh(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2018
Fulfilment of age long prophecy. Nobody can stop God's from fulfilling not even the whole Arab nations.

3 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Geesaintagape: 4:39pm On May 14, 2018
Trump has won novel price

3 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by kolawoleibukun1: 4:41pm On May 14, 2018
you cannot do a thing to appease the muslims. you cant make deals with people who chant death to isreal to christians and to atheist or whatever religion u belong. they have a goal to take over the world. they teach their kids to hate infidels. those are not the people we want to appease. u take the war to them and let the bodies be counted now than later. they have proved to be very intolerant and disagreeable in many countries and in many ways. if they want to enlist for jihad so be it and they will be treated as terrorists. and die shamefully.
they broke the peace deal between isreal wen they went for the war. Jerusalem has always been the land of the Jews and they have the right to own it. i am not a jew but then historically and by any reason it belongs to the jews. palestine should rest in peace. mohammed came to meet the jews and the romans in jerusalem. islam did not begin in jerusalem so why should they have any interst in the land?

no one cares about a suicide bomber who blows himself up. he can blow up his family if he cares. we dont.
salvation101:
if there is a spike in global terrorism, it will affect everywhere. If Muslims believe this action is an attack on their religion, don't u think more will enlist to fight their "holy war"

4 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by ollah2: 4:42pm On May 14, 2018
dokyOloye:
IPOB dey their house jejely,Sheikh Buhari and Osama Buratai decided to attack and kill them.
Israel reclaimed their land,Palestinians including 14yr olds went to attack them and got replied in kind.
You get the difference?

So IPOB now lives on the streets? Oh ok then
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by MrSensor(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2018
salvation101:
President Trump i hope you know what you are doing..
We don't want innocent lives to be lost please.. Nd i hope this action won't increase terrorism
If you dont have anything to say, go and sleep.

2 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by obonujoker(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2018
I hope Buhari is seeing how a President is suppose to act...

Buhari a general that had nothing to lose if he comes out totally against corrupt elements and try to change Nigeria , buh no he came to play politics and carry Islam for head like agbaya oshi....

Donald Trump well done sir... We the yoruba muslims are OK with your decision, and we accept wholeheartedly that Jerusalem belongs to Israel...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by sobastical: 4:55pm On May 14, 2018
Dee60:
The end is here.

God help us.

Run to Christ for salvation now.

Absolutely, many don't seems to get it.. After this comes the peace treaty then booom trumpet will be blown... maybe but the probability is high

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by amliftedhigher: 5:06pm On May 14, 2018
May the name of God almighty be praised for ever and ever. Amen

3 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Primesky(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2018
I rejoice and celebrate with Israel today. This is to show how faithful God is to His promises. First, He promised He will bring them back to their land and He did!. Secondly, He promised to restore Jerusalem to them and now we're seeing it. May His name be praised and glorified. Amen!.

God's word never fails!.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by package7(m): 5:30pm On May 14, 2018
We go dey hail hail hail, hail your name all the way grin

Jerusalem....... Hail the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by hucienda: 6:01pm On May 14, 2018
Trump. Talk and do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by missioner(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2018
bankylan:

Ivanka Trump and her husband Krushner represented him. John Haggins made the closing prayer. Seeveral Biblical statements were quoted by Rivlin and Nethanyahu..........God bless Israel!!!
please are you certain of this ?
I'm thinking of adding it to my points in tomorrow's discuss
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by newoffer: 6:14pm On May 14, 2018
dynamicjtltd:
Watching it now...

DynamicJT Homes Selling in Karimo(FCT)District by Turkish Hospital. Residential Properties(Terraces & Flats).

See signature for more details of offer...
. The world is not getting better for all dis luxury.

1 Like

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by moufan: 6:14pm On May 14, 2018
jerusalem is the capital of palestine.

trump is a deranged and deluded lunatiic
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by sammyscholar(m): 6:20pm On May 14, 2018
missioner:

You better make your own findings; to be sure.
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 14, 2018
missioner:

Yes he is. I followed the whole thing on TV and IG as well.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

₦900Billion: President Trump Celebrates After US Court Grant Border Wall Funding / Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance / US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.