Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem (27602 Views)

At Least 6 Hurt In Shooting Terror Attack Near Entrance To Jerusalem. / BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by trapQ: 6:53pm On May 14, 2018
It is true
missioner:

please are you certain of this ?
I'm thinking of adding it to my points in tomorrow's discuss

2 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 14, 2018
Workingdays:
SEE PAIN!!!

It pains me to see people being slaughtered like chickens. And it pains me even more to see that you have no compassion. Very disturbing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 14, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Take heart Islamist grin

In your narrow mind, I am a Muslim, right? Keep exposing your id*iocy further. Mo*ron!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by deebrownneymar: 7:45pm On May 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

Mor*onic comments from ignorant f*ools.

Wouldn't you rather enlighten us than call us fools?

You can't insult me in person, you know.

3 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 14, 2018
deebrownneymar:

Wouldn't you rather enlighten us than call us fools?

You can't insult me in person, you know.

I would enlighten you with a slap in person, you know! You thank God for what exactly, that children have lost their lives today?
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

Well nobody is saying anything about this. The victims happen to be IPOB, they would have called FG and Buhari 'll sorts of names but we'll since the victims are "Muslims" and it's the state of Israel unleashing this mayhem then it's fine.

The hate is getting deeper and deeper.
Kingkakaone
I just tire brother.
May God help us all in this nation, because what I have seen is extremism among some religious folks.
Hate is eating so many people in this nation.
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by ollah2: 9:17pm On May 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

I just tire brother.
May God help us all in this nation, because what I have seen is extremism among some religious folks.
Hate is eating so many people in this nation.

Now you see what I have been telling you. Remember I told u it happens on daily basis, there are still 4 other threads on the front page.
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

Now you see what I have been telling you. Remember I told u it happens on daily basis, there are still 4 other threads on the front page.
It is well.
I don't just know the reason some people think the way they do that's why I just don't know what to say.
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by coolzion(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2018
salvation101:
President Trump i hope you know what you are doing..
We don't want innocent lives to be lost please.. Nd i hope this action won't increase terrorism
dis is d best decision ever since sliced bread
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by ollah2: 10:17pm On May 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

It is well.
I don't just know the reason some people think the way they do that's why I just don't know what to say.

Well, that's how much hatred Nairaland Christians have for Muslims. Little by little it will turn out to a bigger thing. I try as much as possible to engage some but most are already programmed to show that hate , intolerance, bigotry and hypocrisy.

Unfortunately, all these will come back to haunt us. If we can't kill it now, it will surely come back to haunt us and when it does Rwanda and Somalia will be a child's play.

Let us continue being Christians and Muslims just by mouth. Most of these people went to church yesterday. What were they taught there? Love or hate?

I'm sure its the earlier but well ....
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by deebrownneymar: 10:30pm On May 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

I would enlighten you with a slap in person, you know! You thank God for what exactly, that children have lost their lives today?

Ok where do you stay? Let's see if your father is not a bastard.
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by iyasco90(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2018
Another promise kept! Well done Donald Trump

2 Likes

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by obonujoker(m): 1:53am On May 15, 2018
ollah2:

Well, that's how much hatred Nairaland Christians have for Muslims. Little by little it will turn out to a bigger thing. I try as much as possible to engage some but most are already programmed to show that hate , intolerance, bigotry and hypocrisy.

Unfortunately, all these will come back to haunt us. If we can't kill it now, it will surely come back to haunt us and when it does Rwanda and Somalia will be a child's play.

Let us continue being Christians and Muslims just by mouth. Most of these people went to church yesterday. What were they taught there? Love or hate?

I'm sure its the earlier but well ....

Come on... you are no different.... first show a sign of good faith by asking Seun to remove that inscription on the Muslim comment threads....
2nd stop the killing of Nigerians by Muslim fanatics, and let's see if all these rubbish won't change...

Nigerian Christians are very tolerant.. Very very....
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by ollah2: 3:59am On May 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Come on... you are no different.... first show a sign of good faith by asking Seun to remove that inscription on the Muslim comment threads....
2nd stop the killing of Nigerians by Muslim fanatics, and let's see if all these rubbish won't change...

Nigerian Christians are very tolerant.. Very very....

Tell me why seun shou ld remove it when Christians on this site know nothing but writing hate speeches on every there which might not even concern a Muslim. Everyday on this site, Muslims are attached. Their faith and everything they cherish, do they do same thing to Christians? We both the answer

Who are th Muslim fanatics that are killing? Explain this?

Yes they are very tolerant, the tolerance is exactly what we see here.
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by obonujoker(m): 7:58am On May 15, 2018
ollah2:

Tell me why seun shou ld remove it when Christians on this site know nothing but writing hate speeches on every there which might not even concern a Muslim. Everyday on this site, Muslims are attached. Their faith and everything they cherish, do they do same thing to Christians? We both the answer

Who are th Muslim fanatics that are killing? Explain this?

Yes they are very tolerant, the tolerance is exactly what we see here.

Christians aren't attacked?? Let the atheists attack you first??

Muslim killings in Nigeria go on because Christians can never retaliate...

Boko haram
Fulani herdsmen
Religious killings
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by ollah2: 8:03am On May 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Christians aren't attacked?? Let the atheists attack you first??

Muslim killings in Nigeria go on because Christians can never retaliate...

Boko haram
Fulani herdsmen
Religious killings

You didn't make one single sense
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by obonujoker(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2018
ollah2:

You didn't make one single sense

Islam is a problem... Look at the world today... Don't worry when the rapture of the saints occur... Islam can take over the world, buh for now, keep your Violence to yourselves...

Respect the words of the Quran, and stop trying to drag society by trying to impose....
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by ollah2: 8:10am On May 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Islam is a problem... Look at the world today... Don't worry when the rapture of the saints occur... Islam can take over the world, buh for now, keep your Violence to yourselves...

Respect the words of the Quran, and stop trying to drag society by trying to impose....

Indeed Islam is a problem. Below are two Christians that ruined two counties Iraq and Syria which comprises of mostly Muslims. They didn't only ruin it but killed millions and rendered millions homeless, sick, lost et al.

Yet Islam is a problem.
Hypocrisy is a christian

Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by obonujoker(m): 8:14am On May 15, 2018
ollah2:

Indeed Islam is a problem. Below are two Christians that ruined two counties Iraq and Syria which comprises of mostly Muslims. They didn't only ruin it but killed millions and rendered millions homeless, sick, lost et al.

Yet Islam is a problem.
Hypocrisy is a christian

Isn't it what Islam caused in Ilorin, Turkey, even Israel many years ago...

Let's stop this violence... you can't win all the wars... If not for the USA, many countries could have been at the mercy of Islam...

No one is happy with Violence, buh some people just like it when they don't have their way ..

Look at how that redeemed woman was killed in the north because she was preaching, and many more...
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by ollah2: 8:29am On May 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Isn't it what Islam caused in Ilorin, Turkey, even Israel many years ago...

Let's stop this violence... you can't win all the wars... If not for the USA, many countries could have been at the mercy of Islam...

No one is happy with Violence, buh some people just like it when they don't have their way ..

Look at how that redeemed woman was killed in the north because she was preaching, and many more...

A redeems woman was killed them the problem is Islam but thousands of them preach freely in the West were Islam is also prevalent . When sometime bad happens then it's Islam otherwise it doesnt matter.

Perhaps it's Christianity that made muslim countries such as Liba, Iraq Syria and Afganistan fall but no the logic won't work here.
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by obonujoker(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2018
ollah2:

A redeems woman was killed them the problem is Islam but thousands of them preach freely in the West were Islam is also prevalent . When sometime bad happens then it's Islam otherwise it doesnt matter.

Perhaps it's Christianity that made muslim countries such as Liba, Iraq Syria and Afganistan fall but no the logic won't work here.

Point of correction, Islam is not prevalent in the West... Don't think because western Christians don't like to indulge in politics, you now think Islam is prevalent....

Condemn the Islamic killings in Nigeria first before we go to Palestinian territories....
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by ollah2: 8:44am On May 15, 2018
obonujoker:

Point of correction, Islam is not prevalent in the West... Don't think because western Christians don't like to indulge in politics, you now think Islam is prevalent....

Condemn the Islamic killings in Nigeria first before we go to Palestinian territories....

What is prevalent in the West? Have you condemned the Christianity killings and invasions of countries? Have you condemned the killings of Palestinians?

It's doesn't matter when Muslim lives are involved.
Myopic and bigotry way of thinking
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by deebrownneymar: 8:09am On May 17, 2018
Mindfulness:

So your father is a bastard then. You slowpoke and a coward. Forming cyber bully. Come maybe you'll meet your maker.
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 21, 2018
deebrownneymar:

So your father is a bastard then. You slowpoke and a coward. Forming cyber bully. Come maybe you'll meet your maker.

See this one feelin' like a hero. grin
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by deebrownneymar: 10:01am On May 22, 2018
Mindfulness:

See this one feelin' like a hero. grin

Come and show your face make I use one hand cover am with dirty slap, your papa go feel am. It's easy to insult on social media. Come on coward! I dare your you.
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by bigfish3k: 11:39am On May 25, 2018
Mindfulness:

Mor*onic comments from ignorant f*ools.

na u sabi.
the main thing is that JERUSALEM has returned to the rightful owners

encroachers should now hide their face and kiss the truth
Re: USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem by Shakirababy(f): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rhissa Ag Boula Launches Anti-coup Movement In First Sign Of Internal Resistance / US Successfully Tests Hypersonic Missiles That Travel At 3.836mph / Noah-Ichaba, Nigerian Diplomat Beaten By Equatorial Guinea Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.