Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah (4265 Views)

COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 4:21pm On May 14, 2018
JERUSALEM HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY RECOGNISED AS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL.

Halleluiah, Halleluiah glory glory glory in the highest.

Isaiah 2:3 has just been fulfilled right before our very eyes even as Zechariah 12:3 was also fulfilled and i quote

"Jerusalem will be a burdensome stone for all people” of the world - (Zechariah 12:3)

https://www.nairaland.com/4503758/usa-finally-moves-embassy-jerusalem

To borrow a quote from doctor strange in infinity wars

WE ARE IN THE END GAME NOW.

3 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by sonofthunder: 4:46pm On May 14, 2018
Hallelujah...

4 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Mariangeles(f): 5:10pm On May 14, 2018
Zechariah 12:9 "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem."

4 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by sKeetz(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2018
You are rejoicing cause a group of people are being killed and persecuted for something that rightfully belongs to them just cause they worship a different God. But you wail whenever Boko haram or the Fulani headmen kills Christians and purge them from their lands.

The most amusing thing is that these Israelites don't give two shîts about you. How pathetic.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 5:41pm On May 14, 2018
sKeetz:
You are rejoicing cause a group of people are being killed and persecuted for something that rightfully belongs to them just cause they worship a different God. But you wail whenever Boko haram or the Fulani headmen kills Christians and purges them from their land.

The most amusing thing is that these Israelites don't give two shîts about you. How pathetic.

Sorry Jerusalem rightfully belongs to Israel because during the 6 day war in 1967, Israel captured the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank (including East Jerusalem) from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

Argue with your ancestors.

5 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Ranchhoddas: 9:15pm On May 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
Zechariah 12:9 "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem."
It is not God who is destroying them. It is their superior weaponry.

6 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 9:20pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Congrats, Bro. Jerusalem must be happy for you.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by sKeetz(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Sorry Jerusalem rightfully belongs to Israel because during the 6 day war in 1967, Israel captured the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank (including East Jerusalem) from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria.

Argue with your ancestors.

I'm better off arguing with a rock than argue with you mate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by RuthlessLeader(m): 4:49am On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Isaiah 2:3 has just been fulfilled right before our very eyes even as Zechariah 12:3 was also fulfilled and i quote

"Jerusalem will be a burdensome stone for all people” of the world - (Zechariah 12:3)

As i said before, you are rejoicing that USA moved embassy to jerusalem while your people are being killed. USA and jerusalem is not giving visa to arse lickers o.

If you really wanto jubilate, fly to jerusalem and celebrate. When the israeli snipers shoot you, it will do nobody vaam for eye

5 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by M0ron: 5:21am On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Jerusalem is called SODOM and EGYPT in Revelation 11 where the two witnesses are killed and everyone rejoices.

Jerusalem is overrated by Christians for reasons best known to their fantasies

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:34am On May 15, 2018
sKeetz:

I'm better off arguing with a rock than argue with you mate.

Well in this context a rock has more intelligence than even you could ever contain. grin

Ah now I just realised that I am actually arguing with a brain dead atheist. Eeyah. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by sKeetz(m): 9:29am On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Well in this context a rock has more intelligence than even you could ever contain. grin

Ah now I just realised that I am actually arguing with a brain dead atheist. Eeyah. grin

Says the dolt who think a man nailed jew died for his sins cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 9:40am On May 15, 2018
sKeetz:

Says the dolt who think a man nailed jew died for his sins cheesy

Is that all?

What is "a man nailed Jew"? Do you see why I said a rock holds more intelligence than you do? A single sentence you cannot put together.

And next time its THINKS and not THINK (in this context) wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by sKeetz(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Is that all?

What is "a man nailed Jew"? Do you see why I said a rock holds more intelligence than you do? A single sentence you cannot put together.

And next time its THINKS and not THINK (in this context) wink

At least before you become a grammar nazi, make sure your English is legit so you don't end up embarrassing yourself.

It's "it's" and not "its" in that context. Its shows possession while it's is the short way of writing "it is".

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:01am On May 15, 2018
sKeetz:

At least before you become a grammar nazi, make sure your English is legit so you don't end up embarrassing yourself.

It's "it's" and not "its" in that context. Its shows possession while it's is the short way of writing "it is".

How sad! I do know which is correct but while typing with a phone its a bit cumbersome looking for apostrophe marks so I left it as its when it should have been it's. That is however way different from your " man nailed Jew" and your "Think" instead of thinks.

A rock still holds far more intelligence than you do.

6 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 10:06am On May 15, 2018
Butteflyleo, with his threads only made for banter. English teacher cum 'Christian apoplectic', his threads can't sew a good garment.

4 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by sKeetz(m): 10:06am On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

How sad! I do know which is correct but while typing with a phone its a bit cumbersome looking for apostrophe marks so I left it as its when it should have been it's. That is however way different from your " man nailed Jew" and your "Think" instead of thinks.

A rock still holds far more intelligence than you do.

That is what happens when you try to sound smarter than you really are.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:07am On May 15, 2018
HappyPagan:
Butteflyleo, with his threads only made for banter. English teacher cum 'Christian apoplectic', his threads can't sew a good garment.

Sorry if your garment is torn. Buy a new one .

6 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 10:07am On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Sorry if your garment is torn. Buy a new one .
I wear naked. You wear assholes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:08am On May 15, 2018
sKeetz:

That is what happens when you try to sound smarter than you really are.

Eeyah. I am smarter than your dreams can fathom. You only loathe what you can never have or become. Keep loathing. grin

5 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:09am On May 15, 2018
HappyPagan:

I wear naked. You wear assholes.

Well its nice to know that dementia has been added to your list of ailments.

4 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:09am On May 15, 2018
Glory Glory Halleluiah! Zion (Jerusalem) has been restored!

Those who do not like this historic news should keep hating while the prophetic declarations of God marking the wheels of the timing of the occurrences which would usher in the coming of our Lord continue turning as declared.

I thank God I lived to witness this day.

The lighthouse at the edge of the rocks which is Israel, meant to warn everyone using her and the fulfilments of Gods word about her will keep being the lighthouse of warning about the end of days and this which we are witnessing is another warning.

Hosanna in the highest.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 10:17am On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Well its nice to know that dementia has been added to your list of ailments.
It's nice to know anyone who doesn't agree with you must have some kind of mental illness.. Illuminating insight...

What's sad is you believe a Jew died for you. You believe this so strongly, the belief has hijacked and strangled your thinking. A Cross on which a dead Jew was hung, that's salvation for you? Lol, salvation from what exactly? Adam's sins.

Grown man with more hair on your balls than head... if believing that shit ain't dementia, I don't know what is.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 10:18am On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Glory Glory Halleluiah! Zion (Jerusalem) has been restored!

Proper slave this one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by sKeetz(m): 10:22am On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Eeyah. I am smarter than your dreams can fathom. You only loathe what you can never have or become. Keep loathing. grin

Lol,

You've reduced this useless thread to a piss fight and I think my work is done here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:22am On May 15, 2018
HappyPagan:

It's nice to know anyone who doesn't agree with you must have some kind of mental illness.. Illuminating insight...

What's sad is you believe a Jew died for you. You believe this so strongly, the belief has hijacked and strangled your thinking. A Cross on which a dead Jew was hung, that's salvation for you? Lol, salvation from what exactly? Adam's sins.

Grown man with more hair on your balls than head... if believing that shit ain't dementia, I don't know what is.

What's really sad is that such thoughts tend to bother you despite your unbelief of same. Why should my position be directly affecting you enough to be bothered and to write such spiffle with deliberately inserted hate words just to rile me up? grin

Do I care about your opinion? NOPE! And you know why?

Its because its coming from a sad, frustrated soul while I am leaping for joy here.

If that "dead Jew" is still haunting you daily despite being "dead" then you need to hire a ghost buster or an exorcist to pull such terrible hauntings of your day and night by this "dead Jew" out of you.

Hosanna in the highest! The clock is ticking and I thank God I witnessed this one stroke of the clock as it rang another prophetic chime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:28am On May 15, 2018
sKeetz:

Lol,

You've reduced this useless thread to a piss fight and I think my work is done here.

Eeyah cry baby! grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 10:41am On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

What's really sad is that such thoughts tend to bother you despite your unbelief of same.
Why would you think they bother me? I come here to partake in religious discuss, and blaspheme too. What other imaginary illness do you think I suffer?

Anyways, the delusion that you are special, that someone above thinks of every little fart your ass makes, tbh, it's a cute fantasy. And I envy that dull bliss it gives you. An imaginary friend keeps real company.

Butterflyleo:

Why should.......just to rile me up? grin
Aww, did I hit a tear-bank? If you don't like garri, don't plant cassava. I say what your Bible says, and you call it hate-speech?

Nna na wa, get a bucket and cry me a lake.

Butterflyleo:

Its because its coming from a sad, frustrated soul while I am leaping for joy here.

Aha, there it is. I do not rejoice with you, so I must be sad, angry, depressed, a maniac. I applaud your wisdom.

Butterflyleo:

If that "dead Jew" is still haunting you daily despite being "dead".. .
You've truly mastered the art of writing without meaning. What dafuq does this mean?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 10:43am On May 15, 2018
sKeetz:

Lol,

It's his forte.. Can't blame him though.. It's tough to get rid of beliefs one is very emotionally attached to. I can imagine his small black feet leaping in joy that a US embassy has been opened in Jerusalem.

The Bible is truly powerful. But there's nothing more powerful than belief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 11:08am On May 15, 2018
HappyPagan:

Why would you think they bother me? I come here to partake in religious discuss, and blaspheme too. What other imaginary illness do you think I suffer?

Did I just read this tripe? grin

Did you say you came here to blaspheme? Lmao blaspheme a "dead Jew"? cheesy

Are you sure he is really dead to you? If he was then blaspheming would be the farthest thing from your mind. Your best line in any discussion in this religious section is the now boring " a dead Jew killed by 3 nails ". grin

He cannot stay dead enough for you can he? Your problem is known as Ambiguous grief addiction. Its a mental illness. Its clear you have the bug. cheesy

Anyways, the delusion that you are special, that someone above thinks of every little fart your ass makes, tbh, it's a cute fantasy. And I envy that dull bliss it gives you. An imaginary friend keeps real company.

I am special which is what I would consider you to be since you admitted to being clothed with unclothedness despite being fully clothed with clothes. grin Hallucinatory overload.

Aww, did I hit a tear-bank? If you don't like garri, don't plant cassava. I say what your Bible says, and you call it hate-speech?

Nna na wa, get a bucket and cry me a lake

You mean like you have been crying over " a dead Jew" all over nairaland? By now your Lake would have become a river which you are wallowing in..

Aha, there it is. I do not rejoice with you, so I must be sad, angry, depressed, a maniac. I applaud your wisdom.

Another delusion! cheesy

Did I ask you to rejoice with me? Show me where I sent you an invitation? Are you confused? No wait, you are deluded so confusion fits in perfectly.

You've truly mastered the art of writing without meaning. What dafuq does this meam?

Oh you don't get it? It means exactly what it means when you constantly wail over "a dead Jew" in deliberate blasphemy as if the "dead" would care about anything you say or do as you wail with your 3 nails mantra grin

Ambiguous grief!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 11:12am On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Did I... ef!
Yawn... Increasing your post tally on the forum must be more important to you than contributing something sensible. I'm off your thread. See you, next one.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 11:17am On May 15, 2018
HappyPagan:

Yawn... Increasing your post tally on the forum must be more important to you than contributing something sensible. I'm off your thread. See you, next one.

Awww the wailing puppy scampers off with his tail firmly tucked between its legs. grin

Perhaps you are going to sniff around for more nails to add to your 3 nails mantra.

Reading something sensible from you anywhere on nairaland would mean I must have unknowingly crossed into a nairaland alternate universe where the dumb have become smart.

Never mistake a rock for a piece of meat. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Jephthah Actually Sacrifice His Daughter To The Lord As A Burnt Offering? / The True Name Of The Creator / Mohammed The "prophet" Married A 6 Year Old: How Can This Be A Man Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.