Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah (4289 Views)

COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:55am On May 17, 2018
HappyPagan:

Go through his threads. It's all the same pattern.

BFL: I dey mad o.
Christians: We dey mad o.

Atheists: Una dey mad o.

BFL: Is it your mad? Yes, Im proudly mad.. Dont be pained. Cry baby. Child. Look at how my madness is depressing you. Child.

Go through the thread its the same pattern

Christians: we are full of Joy and rejoice
Atheists: for what? A Jewish myth? A fictional story?

Christians: Halleluiah in the highest

Atheists: una dey mad

Christians : Glory to God forever

Atheists: Can't you hear me? I said una dey mad. Respond to my comment

Christians: Eternal Father we bless you forever

Atheists: See them. Deluded, crazy people who believe so much in what is happening in a Jewish land . how does that concern or affect them?

Christians: God is faithful to accomplish what he started.

Atheists: I insist you must respond to my comment.

Bunch of desperate attention seekers. grin

When I call them children they will start foaming at the mouth like my toy mumuhumanist cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:59am On May 17, 2018
superhumanist:

You sound pained. On behalf of atheists, I apologize for deflating your Jewish celebrations.

May be next time, you will not try to claim to be part of a people you have no relationship with. Or maybe you are one of those silly Igbo Jews?

You are obviously not well versed about media.

Good publicity is publicity
Bad publicity is publicity.

That is media intelligence 101.

Your apology is not needed as you did not deflate anything even though you wish you did. grin

My relationships are mine and not yours. Why would my relationship make you sleepless and restless? Are you a part of my family?

You are still a child who does not know anything about whatever you say.

2 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by dalaman: 9:05am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This child grin

If you like call it pon mequitor it does not change what I have said.

Atheists are prone to twisting the scriptures and its true import and message to suite their arguments which is always to discredit God or his word.

So I should take that as important enough to respond to?

I would want to think that it was because of atheists like you that the expression "take it with a pinch of salt" was originated.

Keep twisting while we keep forging ahead.

Its your funeral.

Shebi our God forgot to include cars , trains ad buses in his prophecy. He was busy talking about striking horses and infecting their riders with madness. grin grin
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 9:10am On May 17, 2018
dalaman:

Shebi our God forgot to include cars , trains ad buses in his prophecy. He was busy talking about striking horses and infecting their riders with madness. grin grin

Cry babies everywhere you go grin

We sneeze, they cry.
We laugh, they cry.
We cook, they cry.
We dance, they cry.

Endless tears of pain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by dalaman: 9:18am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yes it is! But the difference between us is that almost 3 billion people worldwide can confirm that this "dead Jew" isn't dead and isn't "invisible" to them but actually dwells in their hearts as they feel, love, chat, receive direction and instruction, motivation from him on the daily. cheesy

Lies.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 9:24am On May 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by dalaman: 9:26am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Cry babies everywhere you go grin

We sneeze, they cry.
We laugh, they cry.
We cook, they cry.
We dance, they cry.

Endless tears of pain.

You came to a public forum to display your delusions, you get mocked and you begin to lie to your self that your mockers are crying so that you can continue in your ridiculous delusions.

So Yahweh did not know that people will be driving cars and buses but talked about striking horses and infecting their riders with madness abi? Seems Yahweh has infected you with his madness, because only a foolish Nigerian will be celebrating over mythology that tmajority of Jews living in Israel today do not believe in.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by dalaman: 9:27am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Cry baby

[img]https://media./images/7397f3d443eec30c90a845828c92e753/tenor.gif[/img]

Yahweh has infected you with his madness that is why you are all over the place. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 9:38am On May 17, 2018
dalaman:

You came to a public forum to display your delusions, you get mocked and you begin to lie to your self that your mockers are crying so that you can continue in your ridiculous delusions.

So Yahweh did not know that people will be driving cars and buses but talked about striking horses and infecting their riders with madness abi? Seems Yahweh has infected you with his madness, because only a foolish Nigerian will be celebrating over mythology that tmajority of Jews living in Israel today do not believe in.

Still crying

[img]https://media./images/6aebad8b547d78612f5ba214835b21a8/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 9:43am On May 17, 2018
dalaman:

Yahweh has infected you with his madness that is why you are all over the place. grin

More typing and wailing. grin

[img]https://1.bp..com/-0Mn0JEK12rc/VysnSax2czI/AAAAAAAAFnY/5zFzXQ5tQOoFaUIUc1j2SWJSInxkxW8XgCK4B/s640/tumblr_m24p4ovuQJ1qc487lo2_4001.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by superhumanist(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2018
dalaman:

Don't mind the immature guy. He resorts to trolling when proven wrong.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by superhumanist(m): 9:45am On May 17, 2018
I will not descend to this immature guy's level.

*Unfollowing.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 9:46am On May 17, 2018
superhumanist:

Did this child just say someone proved me wrong? Kikikikiki lwtmb. grin cheesy

Which kind confusion be this one?

Codeine has been banned but I never knew you kept some still stashed away for your personal use. Chai grin

Trollers are claiming others are trolling them. Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by dalaman: 9:49am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Still crying

[img]https://media./images/6aebad8b547d78612f5ba214835b21a8/tenor.gif[/img]

No be me tell Yahweh to infect you with madness oo.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 9:50am On May 17, 2018
superhumanist:
I will not descend to this immature guy's level.

*Unfollowing.

Shatttaap and bounce. You cannot descend any further than where you currently are. You that is already a footmat is talking about further decending. Mtcheew

Thank God you said "unfollowing" so as the troll you are you were actually following. cheesy

No be person wey dey front others dey follow? Yet you called me a troll.

Little child all day every day grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:53am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I don't actually owe it a response simply because its in itself inaccurate, inconsistent and self contradictory.

How?

Because he is an atheist!

The Bold part, ARE YOU JOKING? I hope this is a Poe, cause no human being in their right mind can be this desperately stupid shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The worst part might be that you are reasonable in all other areas of life, but when it comes to religion(Christianity in particular) you turn to this incoherent madman who substituted his medicine for weed. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by dalaman: 9:54am On May 17, 2018
superhumanist:

Yahweh didn't know that people will be driving cars, buses and trains in Jerusalem in 2018, so when he didn't see any horses to strike and horse riders to infect with madness, he decided to infect Butterflyleo who believes in the so called "prohecy" with madness. You know he once confessed that he is suffering from mental illness .
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 9:55am On May 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

The Bold part, ARE YOU JOKING? I hope this is a Poe, cause no human being in their right mind can be this desperately stupid shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The worst part might be that you are reasonable in all other areas of life, but when it comes to religion(Christianity in particular) you turn to this incoherent madman who substituted his medicine for weed. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Sorry the train in that station you just came to left a long time ago.

Thanks for the attention but train no get reverse.

2 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 9:57am On May 17, 2018
See the congregation above grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:02am On May 17, 2018
Migraines and anger keeps following them around over the Joy of others. grin cheesy

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:03am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Sorry the train in that station you just came to left a long time ago.

Thanks for the attention but train no get reverse.
What is the meaning of this sentence? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
From what you just wrote now which was in no way connected to my question, I have two theories for what is going on:
1.) you have serious mental issues and you should go and see a psychiatrist for help, or hopefully;
2.) You are an atheistic troll using Poe`s law to play with all of us here, and if so, congrats. cheesy cheesy
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:03am On May 17, 2018
But of course in their own eyes they would be like grin cheesy

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:07am On May 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

What is the meaning of this sentence? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
From what you just wrote now which was in no way connected to my question, I have two theories for what is going on:
1.) you have serious mental issues and you should go and see a psychiatrist for help, or hopefully;
2.) You are an atheistic troll using Poe`s law to play with all of us here, and if so, congrats. cheesy cheesy

Did you just call me an atheist troll? Does this thread look like an atheist thread to you? Did you see an invitation to deluded and mentally deranged atheists like you or your clones?

You troll my thread and turn and claim you are being trolled.

You are obviously the one with mental issues when you cannot see your mental state is doing the very thing you are projecting on me and claiming I am guilty of.

You do not need a psychiatrist. You have obviously seen enough of them in your life time and so far they all have largely been of no help.

I repeat, the train you commented about has long left the station. If you still wish to remain in that station hoping for the train to reverse, try not to get too old while at it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by dalaman: 10:10am On May 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

He is a self confessed mad man, and it was Yahweh Tha infected him with his madness after not seeing horse riders to infect with madness in Jerusalem in 2018. grin

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:11am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Did you just call me an atheist troll? Does this thread look like an atheist thread to you? Did you see an invitation to deluded and mentally deranged atheists like you or your clones?

You troll my thread and turn and claim you are being trolled.

You are obviously the one with mental issues when you cannot see your mental state is doing the very thing you are projecting on me and claiming I am guilty of.

You do not need a psychiatrist. You have obviously seen enough of them in your life time and so far they all have largely been of no help.

I repeat, the train you commented about has long left the station. If you still wish to remain in that station hoping for the train to reverse, try not to get too old while at it.
Keep up the good work wink wink wink wink wink wink wink, You honestly make it hard for everyone to know whether you are a troll or a fundamentalist madman, but I`ve figured you out bro. Keep making the christians look DUMB

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:12am On May 17, 2018
They say Yahweh does not exist yet turn around to declare that a "non existent" Yahweh inflicted me with madness cheesy

Isn't their madness flamboyantly grand? grin

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:16am On May 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Keep up the good work wink wink wink wink wink wink wink, You honestly make it hard for everyone to know whether you are a troll or a fundamentalist madman, but I`ve figured you out bro. Keep making the christians look DUMB

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by M0ron: 11:04am On May 17, 2018
Anas09:

Pls define Prophecy for me.
Will do as soon as you explain its relevance to my point. But to spare you trouble, just assume whatever you believe to be prophecy is what I believe. In short,assume we both agree on the meaning
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2018
[quote author=Butterflyleo post=67634398][/quote]
Arguing with memes like a fundie christian. Nice wink
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by frank317: 1:01pm On May 17, 2018
HappyPagan:

Go through his threads. It's all the same pattern.

BFL: I dey mad o.
Christians: We dey mad o.

Atheists: Una dey mad o.

BFL: Is it your mad? Yes, Im proudly mad.. Dont be pained. Cry baby. Child. Look at how my madness is depressing you. Child.

Lol
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Anas09: 8:42pm On May 17, 2018
M0ron:

Will do as soon as you explain its relevance to my point. But to spare you trouble, just assume whatever you believe to be prophecy is what I believe. In short,assume we both agree on the meaning
Know what? I don't to explain anything to you or any atheist. What you believed or disbelief won't change what is coming.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by M0ron: 4:04am On May 18, 2018
Anas09:

Know what? I don't to explain anything to you or any atheist. What you believed or disbelief won't change what is coming.

So why were you asking?
Your judgemental attitude is why many keep away from Christ,you basically stand between the sinners and their Savior

I am no atheist if that helps

Shame on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men In Search Of Women In Church / I Seriously Need A Miracle. Can Anyone Pray For Me? / Christian Topics For Teenagers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.