Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah (4306 Views)

COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Anas09: 8:45pm On May 16, 2018
M0ron:

Could you kindl6 show me where and when Rapture happens BEFORE Revelation 11
Pls define Prophecy for me.

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Anas09: 8:52pm On May 16, 2018
frank317:

If i may ask, whats the significance of Jerusalem being rebuilt to other parts.of the world? Whats the significance of the prophecy? Of course such prediction will.come.from the bible which is mostly all about the jews. Its not surprising to see such a hopeful prophecy for a region in the jewish land.

I still fail to understand how this helps the case of the rest of the world. Why will the creator use it to send a message about his plan for the world to a Nigerian?

If i predict that Lagos will be better in future and after a hundred years it becomes better, will u take me serious? Is Lagos becoming better in 'god knows what date' a significant news to somone in parkistan?

Of course i am watching out for the coming of Jesus... unfortunately u still dont have a date which makes the expectations a tricky one... one can wait for eternity for Jesus and as long as he didnt give u a date, the wait will always be valid... thats the biggest scam in the history of mankind.
...Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
Exd 4:22.

You are married right? very soon you'd a son then you'd understand.

YHWH chose to do what He wants. He created everything for his pleasure and as he wish thats what will be.

He decided everything will be about Israel His first son, so shall it be

And, about Jesus coming, don't worry, if you were dead, you'd still resurrect to stand judgement before Him. This is what no one can escape from.

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 9:02pm On May 16, 2018
Anas09:

The biggest honour to be His slave.
There we go... Acceptance. I'm happy for you. Bend your ass over, and let me whip you in celebration.

Come, bear the marks your ancestors bore, that you may worship at the feet of Christ. The white man hanging on the cross, his marks are more important than yours.

So, congratulations dear Sister.. May you be filled with the Holy Goat and powder.

Anas09:

Who rejected Jesus, Satan? Poor you. You are so pained.
Yen yen. I don't agree with you, so I must be pained.. Such infantile thinking by a woman who claims to have long left puberty.

Anas09:

Or rather satan is so pained as he can not stop the fulfillment of prophecies.
Lol. The Jewish God is killing their enemies in Asia.. The Arabic God is killing your people here in Africa....Na fulfillment of prophecy you dey celebrate...

And you think your problem is Satan? You are spiritually maddened.

4 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by dalaman: 3:35am On May 17, 2018
tintingz:
It's funny how my African brother is praising a Jewish land in the middle East while they don't give hoot about we Africans even the Jews that dominated Jerusalem don't give a fûck about Christians.

He can not live in peace in Israel today I can fully assure you. The Jews living in Israel today are some of the most racist humans alive. See how they treat the blacks amongst them, yet our resident liar and mumu thinks that US recognizing Jerusalem will bring an end to the world, an end that even his Jesus said will happen during the life timeof his disciples.

If Jesus lied to his disciples that he'll return during their life time and failed why does butterflyleo think that it will happen during his life time? Deluded goon he is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by superhumanist(m): 5:23am On May 17, 2018
This thread is a great thread!

This thread showcases the brain damage that religion (Christianity) does to Africans.

Christians are dying in Nigeria at the hands of herdsmen but your mind rejoices at some obscure prophecy about another country that is dependent on interpretation.

Even the Jews themselves do not even believe this as a prophecy, yet an African is jumping up and down over this.

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by CAPSLOCKED: 6:53am On May 17, 2018
sKeetz:

I'm better off arguing with a rock than argue with you mate.

ALL THE ROCKS I'VE CONVERSED WITH SHOWED MORE INTELLIGENCE THAN MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by dalaman: 7:17am On May 17, 2018
superhumanist:
This thread is a great thread!

This thread showcases the brain damage that religion (Christianity) does to Africans.

Christians are dying in Nigeria at the hands of herdsmen but your mind rejoices at some obscure prophecy about another country that is dependent on interpretation.

Even the Jews themselves do not even believe this as a prophecy, yet an African is jumping up and down over this.

Let's look at what this deluded fool butterflyleo is shouting up and down as a prophecy. He took just one verse out of a reading to delude himself. The chapter when read in full shows that it has nothing to do with what is going on today, as you said even the Jews living in Israel (majority whom are non religious ) do not believe in that nonsense. Yet some obscured youruba pig seller in an obscured part of Nigeria that nobody knows is busy shouting fulfilled prophecy.

Here the is the chapter in full:

Zec 12:2 - Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

12:3 - And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

12:4 - In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.

You can see from the next verse that follows, the nonsense written there has nothing to do with what is going on in 2018. Yahweh says he will smite every horse with astonishment and it's rider with madness grin. Who rides horse in Jerusalem today? Doesn't Yahweh know that people drive cars in 2018 and use latest fighter Jets? What is the nonsense about horses and striking their riders with madness on that day?

What has striking horses in Jerusalem and Judah got to do with what is happening in 2018? When they call him deluded he'll startcrying "baa baa meh meh", like the deranged goat that he is.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 7:52am On May 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

ALL THE ROCKS I'VE CONVERSED WITH SHOWED MORE INTELLIGENCE THAN MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. cheesy

For you to converse with rocks it shows your level of unintelligence is legendary .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by CAPSLOCKED: 7:58am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

For you to converse with rocks it shows your level of unintelligence is legendary .

THIS IS COMING FROM A PERSON WHO CLAIMS TO COMMUNICATE WITH AN INVISIBLE DEAD JEW WHO LIVES SOMEWHERE IN THE SKY. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Oga address dalamans post or your God cannot support you now?
It really shows your biblical illiteracy when Atheists know more than you and can point out inconsistencies, inaccuracies and contradictions you wouldn't have spotted.
Even if you did and thought about it, all that is needed is your pastor to use some stupid logic and you will accept wholeheartedly without thinking.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:07am On May 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THIS IS COMING FROM A PERSON WHO CLAIMS TO COMMUNICATE WITH AN INVISIBLE DEAD JEW WHO LIVES SOMEWHERE IN THE SKY. grin

Yes it is! But the difference between us is that almost 3 billion people worldwide can confirm that this "dead Jew" isn't dead and isn't "invisible" to them but actually dwells in their hearts as they feel, love, chat, receive direction and instruction, motivation from him on the daily. cheesy

You on the other hand have three major problems.

1) That a person you call a "dead Jew" can also be invisible at the same time despite being dead grin

2) This "dead Jew" though claimed to be dead by you, still torments you everywhere you go so much so you just had to point out that he is a "dead Jew" as a reassurance to yourself that you aren't being delusional by the torment you are still under.

3) You actually self confessed to having conversations with rocks. cheesy

I wonder what your last conversation was like grin

CAPSLOCKED : Hey Rocky just stopped by to say hello
Rock: ..........
CAPSLOCKED: you mean you missed me for real?
Rock: ...........
CAPSLOCKED: Awww I missed you too. I couldn't come last week as promised. Do you forgive me?
Rock: ...........
CAPSLOCKED: Thanks for forgiving me. So have you had lunch?

cheesy grin

I guess to some their imaginations are very vivid and silence translates to communication and conversation.

Indeed there are higher degrees to this delusion and ambiguous grief addiction. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:08am On May 17, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Oga address dalamans post or your God cannot support you now?
It really shows your biblical illiteracy when Atheists know more than you and can point out inconsistencies, inaccuracies and contradictions you wouldn't have spotted.
Even if you did and thought about it, all that is needed is your pastor to use some stupid logic and you will accept wholeheartedly without thinking.

I don't actually owe it a response simply because its in itself inaccurate, inconsistent and self contradictory.

How?

Because he is an atheist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by superhumanist(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I don't actually owe it a response simply because its in itself inaccurate, inconsistent and self contradictory.

How?

Because he is an atheist!

You have just engaged in the fallacy of a non sequitur argument.

You cannot say that someone is wrong about the Bible because he or she is an atheists'.

There are Muslims who study the Bible as part of their theology degree. A great example is Reza Aslam. Google him.

There are bishops and priests that have become atheists. They have solid training on the scriptures
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:19am On May 17, 2018
superhumanist:

You have just engaged in the fallacy of a non sequitur argument.

You cannot say that someone is wrong about the Bible because he or she is an atheists'.

There are Muslims who study the Bible as part of their theology degree. A great example is Reza Aslam. Google him.

There are bishops and priests that have become atheists. They have solid training on the scriptures

This child grin

If you like call it pon mequitor it does not change what I have said.

Atheists are prone to twisting the scriptures and its true import and message to suite their arguments which is always to discredit God or his word.

So I should take that as important enough to respond to?

I would want to think that it was because of atheists like you that the expression "take it with a pinch of salt" was originated.

Keep twisting while we keep forging ahead.

Its your funeral.

2 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by CAPSLOCKED: 8:26am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Yes it is! But the difference between us is that almost 3 billion people worldwide can confirm that this "dead Jew" isn't dead and isn't "invisible" to them but actually dwells in their hearts as they feel, love, chat, receive direction and instruction, motivation from him on the daily. cheesy

"3 BILLION DELUSIONAL PEOPLE WORLDWIDE".
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:28am On May 17, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

"3 BILLION DELUSIONAL PEOPLE WORLDWIDE".

Says a guy who confessed that he has conversations with rocks grin

I weep for your mental health cry

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 8:33am On May 17, 2018
Earlier
Butteflyleo, with his threads only made for banter.

Prophecy fulfilled.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 8:35am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Hahahaa. I swear I don't even know which is worse. Conversing with rocks or conversing with..... you know...

The patient becomes the doctor.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by superhumanist(m): 8:39am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

But you follow a guy called Jesus who blasted a fig tree

Also, there were cases in the Bible where people talked to, snakes, donkeys and burning bushes.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:40am On May 17, 2018
HappyPagan:
Earlier

Prophecy fulfilled.

Eeyah the return of the cry baby grin

The "dead Jew" torment returns as earlier declared in prayer here

You mean the "dead Jew"?

That " dead Jew" is still giving you nightmares sha cheesy

May this nightmare never cease.

Prayer answered. cheesy

However you still belong here with your river of tears. He just couldn't stay away grin

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:41am On May 17, 2018
HappyPagan:

Hahahaa. I swear I don't even know which is worse. Conversing with rocks or conversing with..... you know...

The patient becomes the doctor.

You of course wanted to say "the dead Jew" your favourite and most potent tormentor in chief cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 8:41am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The "dead Jew"
Ah, now he says it without my lead.. Goot, goot, we making progress.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:41am On May 17, 2018
superhumanist:

But you follow a guy called Jesus who blasted a fig tree

Also, there were cases in the Bible where people talked to, snakes, donkeys and burning bushes.

Says a child grin
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by superhumanist(m): 8:42am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This child grin

If you like call it pon mequitor it does not change what I have said.

Atheists are prone to twisting the scriptures and its true import and message to suite their arguments which is always to discredit God or his word.

So I should take that as important enough to respond to?

I would want to think that it was because of atheists like you that the expression "take it with a pinch of salt" was originated.

Keep twisting while we keep forging ahead.

Its your funeral.

You cannot progress with lies, insults and fallacious arguments.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by superhumanist(m): 8:44am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Says a child grin

Classic projection.

Just look at the thread and see who has been behaving immature by mocking others who are trying to correct the op.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:44am On May 17, 2018
superhumanist:

You cannot progress with lies, insults and fallacious arguments.

And you cannot progress with childish twists and deliberate deception in order to further your hopeless and futile cause.

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 8:45am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You of course wanted to say "the dead Jew" your favourite and most potent tormentor in chief cheesy
You've become quite the mind reader.. Just unfortunate your mind remains unfamiliar to you. You gave it up for Christ and Moses. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:47am On May 17, 2018
superhumanist:

Classic projection.

Just look at the thread and see who has been behaving immature by mocking others who are trying to correct the op.

Grow up and correct yourself first. My OP needs no correction. What it has attracted are gnats like you whose nature is simply wish to bite away at anything they do not agree with and deceptively claim "correction".

Abeg carry your childishness and go play in a mud pile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 8:47am On May 17, 2018
superhumanist:

Classic projection.

Go through his threads. It's all the same pattern.

BFL: I dey mad o.
Christians: We dey mad o.

Atheists: Una dey mad o.

BFL: Is it your mad? Yes, Im proudly mad.. Dont be pained. Cry baby. Child. Look at how my madness is depressing you. Child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:50am On May 17, 2018
HappyPagan:

You've become quite the mind reader.. Just unfortunate your mind remains unfamiliar to you. You gave it up for Christ and Moses. embarassed embarassed embarassed

And your mind is totally taken over by ambiguous grief. Its unfortunate you have lost all control of it and it has remodelled your rather scraggy and shaggy mental apartment and made it worse than it was. You have also given up your mind to Christ and all he represents. Isn't he dead to you anymore? Your favourite mantra oh your favourite mantra.

What a wasted mind cry cry

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by superhumanist(m): 8:51am On May 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Grow up and correct yourself first. My OP needs no correction. What it has attracted are gnats like you whose nature is simply wish to bite away at anything they do not agree with and deceptively claim "correction".

Abeg carry your childishness and go play in a mud pile.

You sound pained. On behalf of atheists, I apologize for deflating your Jewish celebrations.

May be next time, you will not try to claim to be part of a people you have no relationship with. Or maybe you are one of those silly Igbo Jews?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by superhumanist(m): 8:52am On May 17, 2018
HappyPagan:

Go through his threads. It's all the same pattern.

BFL: I dey mad o.
Christians: We dey mad o.

Atheists: Una dey mad o.

BFL: Is it your mad? Yes, Im proudly mad.. Dont be pained. Cry baby. Child. Look at how my madness is depressing you. Child.

Lol.....

Butterflyleo truly enjoys his Christian delusions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real .mermaid Pictures That Will Convince You They Actually Exist / Cry Me A River. / Razak Aremu Gawat Kidnapped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.