Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah (4314 Views)

COZA Members Mock Protesters: We Were In Church Laughing Our Eyes Out (Photos) / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? / Why Do We Pray With Our Eyes Closed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by sKeetz(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2018
HappyPagan:

It's his forte.. Can't blame him though.. It's tough to get rid of beliefs one is very emotionally attached to. I can imagine his small black feet leaping in joy that a US embassy has been opened in Jerusalem.

The Bible is truly powerful. But there's nothing more powerful than belief.

He's ass licking is an example of why delusion is bad for you. He rejoices with jews that care less about his scrawny black ass. He believes a dead jew died for his transgressions but even the jews dont believe such nonsense.

I remember a front page article from the past where the chief rabbi of Israel compared black people to monkeys. This is the kind of people he wants to identify with; people who see him as less human. How pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 8:23pm On May 15, 2018
sKeetz:

He's ass licking is an example of why delusion is bad for you. He rejoices with jews that care less about his scrawny black ass. He believes a dead jew died for his transgressions but even the jews dont believe such nonsense.

I remember a front page article from the past where the chief rabbi of Israel compared black people to monkeys. This is the kind of people he wants to identify with; people who see him as less human. How pathetic.

Eeyah. I thought as an atheist you believe you were once apes before you evolved to humans grin

So why would that "truthful" declaration about you offend you?

5 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Anas09: 9:01pm On May 15, 2018
sKeetz:
You are rejoicing cause a group of people are being killed and persecuted for something that rightfully belongs to them just cause they worship a different God. But you wail whenever Boko haram or the Fulani headmen kills Christians and purge them from their lands.

The most amusing thing is that these Israelites don't give two shîts about you. How pathetic.
You mean Jerusalem belongs to the Arabs? Wow. give yourself a sound clap.

2 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Anas09: 9:05pm On May 15, 2018
M0ron:

Jerusalem is called SODOM and EGYPT in Revelation 11 where the two witnesses are killed and everyone rejoices.

Jerusalem is overrated by Christians for reasons best known to their fantasies
Why not take that within context. Jerusalem was called that when the Antichrist will reign supreme there.

Read it again and be sincere this time. Who are the two Witnesses? Who kills them? why will they be killed?

That is Post Rapture event bros.

2 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by sKeetz(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Eeyah. I thought as an atheist you believe you were once apes before you evolved to humans grin

So why would that "truthful" declaration about you offend you?

It doesn't offend me one bit because it's obvious the rabbi made that statement out of crass ignorance and deep hatred for black people.

To educate you further, atheism has nothing to do with evolution. One can be an atheist and disagree with evolution. Heck, there are creationists who agree with evolution and vice-versa.

Lastly, evolution has never claimed that man evolved from apes, it rather claims that we share the same common ancestors just like we share the same common ancestors with other living things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Anas09: 9:08pm On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Glory Glory Halleluiah! Zion (Jerusalem) has been restored!

Those who do not like this historic news should keep hating while the prophetic declarations of God marking the wheels of the timing of the occurrences which would usher in the coming of our Lord continue turning as declared.

I thank God I lived to witness this day.

The lighthouse at the edge of the rocks which is Israel, meant to warn everyone using her and the fulfilments of Gods word about her will keep being the lighthouse of warning about the end of days and this which we are witnessing is another warning.

Hosanna in the highest.
Hossanna to the King.

3 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Anas09: 9:12pm On May 15, 2018
sKeetz:

It doesn't offend me one bit because it's obvious the rabbi made that statement out of crass ignorance and deep hatred for black people.

To educate you further, atheism has nothing to do with evolution. One can be an atheist and disagree with evolution. Heck, there are creationists who agree with evolution and vice-versa.

Lastly, evolution has never claimed that man evolved from apes, it rather claims that we share the same common ancestors just like we share the same common ancestors with other living things.
Wow, this guy is so pained over another person's joy.

3 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by sKeetz(m): 9:15pm On May 15, 2018
Anas09:

Wow, this guy is so pained over another person's joy.

Who is this one
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Anas09: 9:18pm On May 15, 2018
sKeetz:

Who is this one
A Jew Lover. E pain you?

4 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 9:45pm On May 15, 2018
sKeetz:

Who is this one
A higher level zombie.. Chief Slave to the rejected Jewish Messiah. No hope for that one.

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:34pm On May 15, 2018
HappyPagan:

A higher level zombie.. Chief Slave to the rejected Jewish Messiah. No hope for that one.

You mean the "dead Jew"? grin

That " dead Jew" is still giving you nightmares sha cheesy

May this nightmare never cease.

3 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 10:35pm On May 15, 2018
Anas09:

Hossanna to the King.

Amen o. God is good forever and ever.

3 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by frank317: 10:55pm On May 15, 2018
HappyPagan:

It's his forte.. Can't blame him though.. It's tough to get rid of beliefs one is very emotionally attached to. I can imagine his small black feet leaping in joy that a US embassy has been opened in Jerusalem.

The Bible is truly powerful. But there's nothing more powerful than belief.

He actually reminds of my younger days in the north when muslims used to gather and rejoice at every bad news about USA... butterflylion has never even been to Jerusalem, no relative over there. Nobody even knows him... US opening their embassy in Jerusalem affects his life in no way, yet he is rejoicing over a news that will not affect his hussle tomorrow... what a pity

How i wish this will make Israelites buy more of his pigs

4 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Anas09: 10:56pm On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Amen o. God is good forever and ever.
Biblical Prophecies are getting fulfilled right before my eyes. I am indeed honoured.

Shame on satan and his bitter, angry agents

4 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 11:13pm On May 15, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You mean the "dead Jew"?
Great. I've got you to join my blasphemy.

Wrote a short rhyme so you can sing along.

Three nails killed a Jew
A carpenter I never knew,
My best friend is a dead Jew
And there's nothing Satan can do
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by frank317: 11:14pm On May 15, 2018
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 5:54am On May 16, 2018
HappyPagan:

Great. I've got you to join my blasphemy.

Wrote a short rhyme so you can sing along.

Three nails killed a Jew
A carpenter I never knew,
My best friend is a dead Jew
And there's nothing Satan can do

Join you, you say?

Sorry its sad you couldn't see I was actually mocking you. So sad.

Here is a better rhyme you can shaku shaku to.

I have a fad for this Jew
It makes my veins blue
It hurts me real bad
And makes me pretty sad

I try to shake away the feeling
But my very soul is peeling
I so hate this Jew
But there is absolutely nothing I can do.

BECAUSE YOU ARE STILL AMBIGUOUSLY GRIEVING!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 5:57am On May 16, 2018
frank317:

He actually reminds of my younger days in the north when muslims used to gather and rejoice at every bad news about USA... butterflylion has never even been to Jerusalem, no relative over there. Nobody even knows him... US opening their embassy in Jerusalem affects his life in no way, yet he is rejoicing over a news that will not affect his hussle tomorrow... what a pity

I gather your CHRISTIAN wife is also rejoicing at home right there with you cheesy

I can see her joy has brought your pain of lamentation to nairaland which is your only avenue to vent and not directly at her. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by trapQ: 6:01am On May 16, 2018
Someone opened a thread to rejoice about a biblical prophecy coming to pass but the useless frustrated urchins who have no business being in the religious section as atheism isn't a religion are all showing their insanity and dementia.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 6:03am On May 16, 2018
trapQ:
Someone opened a thread to rejoice about a biblical prophecy coming to pass but the useless frustrated urchins who have no business being in the religious section as atheism isn't a religion are all showing their insanity and dementia.

grin grin

They are frustrated! grin

3 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by frank317: 7:30am On May 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I gather your CHRISTIAN wife is also rejoicing at home right there with you cheesy

I can see her joy has brought your pain of lamentation to nairaland which is your only avenue to vent and not directly at her. grin

Nah, she wouldn't.

Funny enough, a few days ago i just reminded her that she has not prayed for a quite a while now and she humorously said, "you are influencing me".

The fact is that u cannot be around me and remain a delusioned Christian. Reason will always win blind faith

I pray that u recieve some sense and see how foolish u sound rejoicing this way over something happening in Jerusalem even when it does not affect ur life in any way. U have a pig business to run... i will understand when u rejoice over government policies ensure an increase in sales for u.

Cant u see that u are too wise for this archaic and self relegated behaviour? Common, its not like the creator brought his kingdom to ur village... its just somthing happening in Jerusalem that affects u in no way? Its just like rejoicing when my small town is turned to a local government... ask urself for once if u are ok.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Butterflyleo: 7:42am On May 16, 2018
frank317:

Nah, she wouldn't.

Funny enough, a few days ago i just reminded her that she has not prayed for a quite a while now and she humorously said, "you are influencing me".

The fact is that u cannot be around me and remain a delusioned Christian. Reason will always win blind faith

I pray that u recieve some sense and see how foolish u sound rejoicing this way over something happening in Jerusalem even when it does not affect ur life in any way. U have a pig business to run... i will understand when u rejoice over government policies ensure an increase in sales for u.

Cant u see that u are too wise for this archaic and self relegated behaviour? Common, its not like the creator brought his kingdom to ur village... its just somthing happening in Jerusalem that affects u in no way? Its just like rejoicing when my small town is turned to a local government... ask urself for once if u are ok.

So sad to read your pain. I will begin to take you seriously when my joy stops giving you this much pain. grin

See all the rants you are spreading up there like someone whose frustration has given him oral and mental epilepsy.

Can't you see that you have a mental problem when someone else's joy brings so much pain to you?

Grow up and stop living in this self inflicted 24/7 massive doses of pain you have sworn to subject yourself to.

No be me do you and no be me cause am. Your imaginations are tormenting you on their own accord and it has become habitual and ingrained.

You really really need to ask yourself if you are okay.

Anyway its your funeral grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by khurumqadeer: 9:24am On May 16, 2018
We should educate the people further, secularism has nothing to do with development. One can be a nonbeliever and can't help contradicting advancement. Hell, there are creationists who concur with development and the other way around. Now i'm looking rush my essay but yes we should support every campaign which is awareness of education among such developing countries.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by frank317: 9:58am On May 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So sad to read your pain. I will begin to take you seriously when my joy stops giving you this much pain. grin

See all the rants you are spreading up there like someone whose frustration has given him oral and mental epilepsy.

Can't you see that you have a mental problem when someone else's joy brings so much pain to you?

Grow up and stop living in this self inflicted 24/7 massive doses of pain you have sworn to subject yourself to.

No be me do you and no be me cause am. Your imaginations are tormenting you on their own accord and it has become habitual and ingrained.

You really really need to ask yourself if you are okay.

Anyway its your funeral grin

Why u de vex na... ok have party, kill goat enjoy... Jerusalem has won
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by HappyPagan: 10:01am On May 16, 2018
frank317:

Why u de vex na... ok have party, kill goat enjoy... Jerusalem has won
They always have imaginary enemies in their heads. This time, it's the Palestinians. grin grin
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by frank317: 10:59am On May 16, 2018
HappyPagan:

They always have imaginary enemies in their heads. This time, it's the Palestinians. grin grin

Lol... and he has sworn the no one can take his imaginary enemy from him
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by xerxesII: 11:36am On May 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:
JERUSALEM HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY RECOGNISED AS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL.

Halleluiah, Halleluiah glory glory glory in the highest.

Isaiah 2:3 has just been fulfilled right before our very eyes even as Zechariah 12:3 was also fulfilled and i quote

"Jerusalem will be a burdensome stone for all people” of the world - (Zechariah 12:3)

https://www.nairaland.com/4503758/usa-finally-moves-embassy-jerusalem

To borrow a quote from doctor strange in infinity wars[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

WE ARE IN THE END GAME NOW.

Abeg where i fit see am download?
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Anas09: 1:05pm On May 16, 2018
HappyPagan:

The biggest honour to be His slave.

Who rejected Jesus, Satan? Poor you. You are so pained. Or rather satan is so pained as he can not stop the fulfillment of prophecies.

1 Like

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by Anas09: 1:13pm On May 16, 2018
frank317:

You don't get it Frank. What just happened is a fulfilment of what the Bible said will happen.

Jerusalem shall be rebuild. It is happening before our eyes.

First it was the gathering of the Lost Sheep of the house of Israel, now the restoring of Jerusalem.

Frank, watch out for the coming of Jesus. Even if we were dead when that happens, we shall still know ot wherever we are.

Alleluia to the King.

2 Likes

Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by tintingz(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Glory Glory Halleluiah! Zion (Jerusalem) has been restored!

Those who do not like this historic news should keep hating while the prophetic declarations of God marking the wheels of the timing of the occurrences which would usher in the coming of our Lord continue turning as declared.

I thank God I lived to witness this day.

The lighthouse at the edge of the rocks which is Israel, meant to warn everyone using her and the fulfilments of Gods word about her will keep being the lighthouse of warning about the end of days and this which we are witnessing is another warning.

Hosanna in the highest.
It's funny how my African brother is praising a Jewish land in the middle East while they don't give hoot about we Africans even the Jews that dominated Jerusalem don't give a fûck about Christians.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by frank317: 3:40pm On May 16, 2018
Anas09:

You don't get it Frank. What just happened is a fulfilment of what the Bible said will happen.

Jerusalem shall be rebuild. It is happening before our eyes.

First it was the gathering of the Lost Sheep of the house of Israel, now the restoring of Jerusalem.

Frank, watch out for the coming of Jesus. Even if we were dead when that happens, we shall still know ot wherever we are.

Alleluia to the King. I

If i may ask, whats the significance of Jerusalem being rebuilt to other parts.of the world? Whats the significance of the prophecy? Of course such prediction will.come.from the bible which is mostly all about the jews. Its not surprising to see such a hopeful prophecy for a region in the jewish land.

I still fail to understand how this helps the case of the rest of the world. Why will the creator use it to send a message about his plan for the world to a Nigerian?

If i predict that Lagos will be better in future and after a hundred years it becomes better, will u take me serious? Is Lagos becoming better in 'god knows what date' a significant news to somone in parkistan?

Of course i am watching out for the coming of Jesus... unfortunately u still dont have a date which makes the expectations a tricky one... one can wait for eternity for Jesus and as long as he didnt give u a date, the wait will always be valid... thats the biggest scam in the history of mankind.
Re: Gods Word Fulfilled Right Before Our Eyes. Halleluiah by M0ron: 3:58pm On May 16, 2018
Anas09:

Why not take that within context. Jerusalem was called that when the Antichrist will reign supreme there.

Read it again and be sincere this time. Who are the two Witnesses? Who kills them? why will they be killed?

That is Post Rapture event bros.

Could you kindl6 show me where and when Rapture happens BEFORE Revelation 11

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Always Trying To Convert You? / If Lucifer Sinned, Why Can't We? / Ramadan Beheading !! Graphic Video Of Muslims Beheading A Christian !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.