Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,506 members, 7,850,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Tragedy Story: The Price (episode 1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tragedy Story: The Price (episode 1) (346 Views)

I Just Checked The Price Of This Item Just Now (pix) / New Year Tragedy: This Man Died This Morning (graphic) / STORY: The Girl In The Boys Dorm … (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy Story: The Price (episode 1) by StoryGist: 4:37pm On May 14, 2018
Episode 1

Life is like a shuffled pack of cards,you don't know what lies underneath,or how the next card you are going to pick is going to affect your game.

It was a bright evening just like every other day,it had just rained few hours ago so the floor was messy and the pot holes on the road,filled with water. Stella was hurrying from work,she had forgotten to close the windows of her room after opening it the previous night when she felt hot.she mentally scolded her self for not paying attention to the little cloud that formed in the sky earlier in the morning,she knew she had a very wet bed to pay for that.she walked hurriedly,she knew there was little she can do to salvage her bed.

She thought of going to her parents house but she decided against it because she knew they would make her see that marriage is the solution to all the problems in her life,they would make it the subject of discussion until she leaves the following morning,she would rather sleep on the wet bed than go to her parents house.her friend was also out of town for a wedding that she would have been the bride if only she had agreed to marry rotimi when he proposed to marry her 3 years ago but she refused claiming she wants to be self made b4 she gets married,now she has a empty bed to pay for that.

Stella walked slowly to the house, afraid to see the state of her room,she wished she possessed some kind of magical powers to make everything disappear.as she entered the gate of her house,she saw a big bag at her doorstep.she looked around to check if the owner was around the corner but the street was desserted,she hurried to check the contents of the bag but she was not prepared for what stared back at her,a very beautiful baby dressed in pink.

She almost fainted,a baby at her door step! She was shocked,she checked if there was anybody around but it seems people choose that moment to stay away,or is this all a prank,she thought but who would want to play such a game using a small baby she thought,the baby choose that time to cry,she let out a ear splitting cry that could wake up the dead,she quicky carried her away from the box she was placed,the baby must be hungry,she thought as she lifted the baby,it was then she noticed the note in the basket

Please take care of her,I know she is in safe hands,have being watching you and I know you are my best option,I have transferred 10 billion to your account,don't be surprised on how I got that information,just take good care of my daughter,her name is faith,you can change everything about her but please not her name.please don't take her to the police,if you need anything ,call the number on the other side of paper,her things are inside your house,I changed your wet bed already.thank you so much.I would wait till you carry her inside.

CLICKHERE TO READ THE FULL EPISODE 1 http://www.storygist.com/2018/05/tragedy-story-price-episode-1.html

(1) (Reply)

The Only Relationship Where You Will Never Have Your Heart Broken! / 62 Year Old Woman Allegedly Gives Birth After 42 Years Of Marriage / Why Do Men Like Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.