Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (60546 Views)

Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by princfred(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Shut up you dead human worshipper.
Keep fooling yourself
Rose from dead my ass.
Goan Preach that to the jews.

A self proclaimed God who has to be killed by sinning humans unjustly just to please God (himself again grin very funny rubbish)

A man that was crying like a baby saying "God why have thou forsaken me" lol
I thought he was God. Why was crying to God again?

You Christians are miserably confused.
Say the truth, that last statement describes you. Your goatish antichristian bias may choke you to coma. If your IQ is too low to comprehend somethings why not indicate. Its Islam that has retard-ed you I blame.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 8:29am On May 15, 2018
princfred:
Say the truth, that last statement describes you. Your goatish antichristian bias may choke you to coma. If your IQ is too low to comprehend somethings why not indicate. Its Islam that has retarded you I blame.
Dear retárd,
Please explain what's there to comprehend again in the confused story of dead man you're worshipping?

A self proclaimed God (creator and owner of the world) who satan has to take the highest mountain (everest i guess grin) and showed him the "WHOLE" world shocked (in a spherical earth) lol
And promised him his own property to him again if he bowed for him.

2. A man that knows he was going to be killed by sinning human just to appease God (himself again grin) and yet, he was crying like a baby to God that "FATHER WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME" grin

Please explain what is left to comprehend in all of these fuckery.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Chimapeters(m): 8:36am On May 15, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

I'm surprised at Islamic countries like Albania and Nigeria

Safe to say we are America's cocksuckers now?

Nigeria is not an Islamic country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by princfred(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Dear retárd,
Please explain what's there to comprehend again in the confused story of dead man you're worshipping?

A self proclaimed God (creator and owner of the world) who satan has to take the highest mountain (everest i guess grin) and showed him the "WHOLE" world shocked (in a spherical earth) lol

2. A man that knows he was going to be killed by sinning human just to appease God (himself again grin) and yet, he was crying like a baby to God that "FATHER WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME" grin

Please explain what is left to comprehend in all of these fuckery.
The shallow orientation and understanding IQ of Muslims makes them incapable of making inventions. If Muslims cant understand certain concepts due to low emotional intelligence how can they invent anything. So as a dumb with selective amnesia I don't expect you to know much. I guess Mohammed is alive.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 8:45am On May 15, 2018
princfred:
The shallow orientation and understanding IQ of Muslims makes them incapable of making inventions. If Muslims cant understand certain concepts due to low emotional intelligence how can they invent anything. So as a dumb with selective amnesia I don't expect you to know much. I guess Mohammed is alive.
Typical response I expected from a very low IQ of a confused and ignorant Christian.
How has the fuckery you typed answered the simple questions I asked.

When you people have no reasonable answer to a question, you duel and divert to another senseless debate.

Keep being retárded and living in your confused state of misery.
Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by princfred(m): 8:49am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Typical response I expected from a very low IQ of a confused and ignorant Christian.
How has the fuckery you typed answered the simple questions I asked.

When you people have no reasonable answer to a question, you duel and divert to another sense debate.

Keep being retarded and living in your confused state of mystery.
Shalom
Una wey wise dey worship barbaric Mohammed they kill each other on his instructions but no fit invent anything with una foolish mumu wisdom.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 15, 2018
princfred:
Una wey wise dey worship barbaric Mohammed they kill each other on his instructions but no fit invent anything with una foolish mumu wisdom.
Ndi ara.
I'll conclude that your IQ is less than one.
Muslims worship Allah (means almighty God in arab language, even arab Christians use it).
And not a dead man who proclaimed himself to God yet got killed by the Jews.

Muslims don't worship Muhammad. He's only a messenger of Allah.
Shalom
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by princfred(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Ndi ara.
Muslims worship Allah (means almighty God in arab language, even arab Christians use it).

Shalom
So what do you do to Mohammed if not worship? Again how come with una great wisdom una no fit invent anything. Is that a case of general worldwide Islamic retardation?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by mapet: 9:04am On May 15, 2018
HeyCorleone:
But this same Nigeria didn't support US in the UN General Assembly when they were asked to vote on this issue.

Our foreign policy is just as useless as our national policy. No single interest.

Bros,

That should tell you the principle of "No permanent friends....." is at play. You think Nigeria will continue to support Palestine at our own detriment?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 15, 2018
princfred:
So what do you do to Mohammed if not worship? Again how come with una great wisdom una no fit invent anything. Is that a case of general worldwide Islamic retardation?
1. Muslims worship Allah and not Muhammad.
We don't worship a dead man like you Christians.
2. I'll give you at least 10 great inventions by Muslims if you answer man questions.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 15, 2018
HigherEd:
The Torah, Bible and Quran all recognise Jerusalem to be Isreali. Now today's Christians whose Church Of the Holy Selpuchre is in Jerusalem and the presence of holy sites to which Jesus walked and died have refused to name Jerusalem as a Christian territory.

Yet the Muslims who were the last to come(violently) are insisting they can't have the AlAqsa Mosque in the hands of Isreal. Even when Isreal has vowed to protect the Alaqsa mosque which was built on the ruins of the Temple mount, yet out of hatred they would never want to see Jerusalem in the hands of the Jews. For a certainty if the Muslims have exclusive control of Jerusalem they would definitely kickout both the Christians and the Jews out like they did in Mecca.

It is high time the Muslims realise that Jerusalem is a city that can't be claimed by one religion. Jerusalem holds sentimental value to Judaism, Christianity and Islam but the political owners are the Jews.

And all these Intl media houses trying hard to make Isreal look bad should try harder. The remnant of the temple mount is proof that Isreal was there before anyone presently.
How can a name like Hebron, Jerusalem even allude to a Palestinian territory

You are grossly misinformed... Go and read the Invention of the Jewish people by Professor Shlomo Sand of Tel Aviv University and 13th Tribe by Arthur Koestler.
The so called jews you are defending are nothing but Khazars, impostors who stole an identity that doesn't belong to them. Like I said earlier, you are misinformed.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by princfred(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

1. Muslims worship Allah and not Muhammad.
We don't worship a dead man like you Christians.
2. I'll give you at least 10 great inventions by Muslims if you answer man questions.
Muslims don't worship Mohammed but go on killing spree of others ( not even those who drew him) on him being cartooned? That's the problem and nature of islamists deception , Taqiya and projection
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Ndi ara.

Shalom

How can a paedophile be a messenger of God, didn't this sexual deviant sleep with a 9 year old.. Whoever sent this fool must be sick in the head, including Allah himself. Tw@ts

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by princfred(m): 9:17am On May 15, 2018
Bidobado:

How can a paedophile be a messenger of God, didn't this sexual deviant sleep with a 9 year old.. Whoever sent this fool must be sick in the head, including Allah himself. Tw@ts
And Allah will give them 72 virgins for killing since he has a virgin production factory there. Bunch of hatefilled barbaric retards and supporters or one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by themanderon: 9:40am On May 15, 2018
This is the beginning of the end of the world as we know it. Only one man can bring peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians and by extension the Arabs. And that man is the ANTICHRIST. He is around and all this events that are playing out are just a prelude to his unveiling. He will bring one world religion and will try to abolish all forms of religion. He will facilitate a period of peace between all nations of the world before he begins his actual mission. Prepare yourselves for what's coming will be like nothing that has ever been experienced in the history of the world. World war 2 will be child's play to what's coming upon the earth. Accept Jesus now and be saved cause the wrath of the almighty is coming upon this sick and perverse generation of ours that have decided to turn their backs on everything good and has decided to accept evil as a way of life like the ancient reprobates of old did before they were destroyed.
The world as we know it is about to change. A new world order is upon us. Bush senior spoke about it, Bill Clinton spoke about it. Albert pike declared it in his writing. All this events are coming together for the unveiling of that man of sin. He is here and is simply waiting for his time to be unveiled.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 15, 2018
princfred:
And Allah will gie them 72 virgins for killing since he has a virgin production factory there. Bunch of hatefilled barbaric retards and supporters or one.

Funny enough, the top reward for the murder of other humans is sex with 70 women... First we have a paedophile as a prophet, then God rewards us with sex after we have murdered innocent souls, finally, we are allowed to rape the women of others who don't believe in our foolishness. What a mighty Allah we serve, Cvnts.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by marttol: 9:50am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Shut up you dead human worshipper.
Keep fooling yourself
Rose from dead my ass.
Goan Preach that to the jews.

A self proclaimed God who has to be killed by sinning humans unjustly just to please God (himself again grin very funny rubbish)

A man that was crying like a baby saying "God why have thou forsaken me" lol
I thought he was God. Why was crying to God again?

You Christians are miserably confused.
, which human did you know or have heard of in your entire life that can transform... Read Mathew 17,since u no wanna get sense, claiming Christians are worshiping human, he has a countenance of sun, a railment of fire... Who gave the book of revelation vision... Was it your father... Shut your mouth, fool if you know nothing... How can he also claim he has been before Abraham was... How is he the only person outta all the prophet that existed before him, be the one to appear on the last day... Your imams have brainwashed you.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by HeyCorleone(m): 9:54am On May 15, 2018
mapet:

Bros,

That should tell you the principle of "No permanent friends....." is at play. You think Nigeria will continue to support Palestine at our own detriment?

There's a difference between "no permanent friend" and the cluelessness that is abound in our policies today.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by princfred(m): 9:59am On May 15, 2018
Bidobado:

Funny enough, the top reward for the murder of other humans is sex with 70 women... First we have a paedophile as a prophet, then God rewards us with sex after we have murdered innocent souls, finally, we are allowed to rape the women of others who don't believe in our foolishness. What a mighty Allah we serve, Cvnts.
This would have been laughable if it weren't so heinous. And his followers being stonily brainwashed right from the womb believe such evil to be right. Its even 72 and based on their nature, if one of them counts the virgins he is given and that 2 is missing, he can bomb the Allah self for not completing his virgins. Now think about the number of virgins in total required to be shared to them. Crazy retards. And to know some of them can't wait till they cross over to the other side but want to get their virgins through ISIS and BH makes it even more horrendous.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 10:07am On May 15, 2018
marttol:
slowpoke, which human did you know or have heard of in your entire life that can transform... Read Mathew 17,since u no wanna get sense, claiming Christians are worshiping human, he has a countenance of sun, a railment of fire... Who gave the book of revelation vision... Was it your father... Shut your mouth, fool if you know nothing... How can he also claim he has been before Abraham was... How is he the only person outta all the prophet that existed before him, be the one to appear on the last day... Your imams have brainwashed you.
lol
Transform from what to what? You must be a m0ron
People have died a rose after 3, 5, 7 etc days.
It seems you lack the brain to answer a simple question or you're only trying to be a typical you. An ignorant senseless hypocrite.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by farem: 10:10am On May 15, 2018
kiss
unknownsolja:

men the thing taya me...do you know the al aqsa mosque was built on the second jewish temple

The only thing left for slaves to get what they are not entitled to, is tto get rebellious and violent. That's what they have been doing.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 15, 2018
Bidobado:

Woe betide you and your entire generation. When is it written and who documented that the age of Aisha was 9. You m0rons should continue to twist and formulate rubbish stories. You're only doing yourself. And woe betide you again for blaspheming against almighty God (Allah. Even arab Christians regards almighty God as Allah).
When a typical ignorant and senseless christian is asked a simple question that has been a misery to them, they quickly and cowardly ignore and duel in another debate.
Senseless retar.d
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by farem: 10:14am On May 15, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

I'm surprised at Islamic countries like Albania and Nigeria

Safe to say we are America's cocksuckers now?

What's Islamic about and in Nigeria? Do you mean to say Nigeria has the highest population of parasitic Moslems in the world?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 10:16am On May 15, 2018
princfred:
Muslims don't worship Mohammed but go on killing spree of others ( not even those who drew him) on him being cartooned? That's the problem and nature of islamists deception , Taqiya and projection
Lol!
This coward have no answers to my questions.
Confused mor0n
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by princfred(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Lol!
This coward have no answers to my questions.
Confused mor0n
Which mumu questions from a cow should I answer? The problem is not answering your questions, but that you lack the intellect faculties to undestand the answer due to a life time brainwashing.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by marttol: 10:23am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

lol
It seems you lack the brain to answer a simple question or you're only trying to be a typical you. An ignorant senseless hypocrite.
lol, read the verse I quoted there... Our Lord reigns... cheesy, our Lord still speaks, heal and does wonders... cool...

Oya read Mathew
Matthew 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Read again

Revelation 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Revelation 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Revelation 1:18 I am he that LIVETH, and was DEAD; and, behold, I am ALIVE for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

slowpoke that is the God we serve... Our God is the God of the earth... He speaks from his glory... See a real prophet you will know that God you are reading about now still reigns... Lol. Even demons tremble at the mention of his name(oh! Sorry you don't even know demons, you Muslims believe any eyes that see heavenly beings will go blind) what a gullible mofos you people are.... ACCEPT HIM INTO YOUR MISERABLE LIFE HE WILL SPEAK TO YOU... slowpoke
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by marttol: 10:26am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

lol

]lol, read the verse I quoted there... Our Lord reigns... cheesy, our Lord still speaks, heal and does wonders... cool...

Oya read Mathew
Matthew 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart, 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Read again

Revelation 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks; 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Revelation 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:

Revelation 1:18 I am he that LIVETH, and was DEAD; and, behold, I am ALIVE for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

slowpoke that is the God we serve... Our God is the God of the earth... He speaks from his glory... See a real prophet you will know that God you are reading about now still reigns... Lol. Even demons tremble at the mention of his name(oh! Sorry you don't even know demons, you Muslims believe any eyes that see heavenly beings will go blind) what a gullible mofos you people are.... ACCEPT HIM INTO YOUR MISERABLE LIFE HE WILL SPEAK TO YOU... slowpoke
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 10:35am On May 15, 2018
[s]
marttol:

]lol, read the verse I quoted there... Our Lord reigns... cheesy, our Lord still speaks, heal and does wonders... cool...

Oya read Mathew

Read again

[/s]

Complete fuckery

Your dead lord that was killed by the Jews you're asslicking todaay.
The jews that don't regard him as anything apart from being liar.

A self proclaimed God (creator and owner of the world) who satan has to take the highest mountain (Everest i guess grin) and showed him the "WHOLE" world shocked (in a spherical earth) lol
A man that knows he was going to be killed by sinning human just to appease God (himself again grin) and yet, he was crying like a baby to God that "FATHER WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME" grin

This questions you cant answer will continue to be a misery to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by marttol: 10:43am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:
[s][/s]

Complete fuckery

A self proclaimed God (creator and owner of the world) who satan has to take the highest mountain (Everest i guess grin) and showed him the "WHOLE" world shocked (in a spherical earth) lol
A man that knows he was going to be killed by sinning human just to appease God (himself again grin) and yet, he was crying like a baby to God that "FATHER WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME" grin

DEATH IS INEVITABLE... YOU GO STILL DIE... IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE...
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 10:44am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Woe betide you and your entire generation. When is it written and who documented that the age of Aisha was 9. You m0rons should continue to twist and formulate rubbish stories. You're only doing yourself. And woe betide you again for blaspheming against almighty God (Allah. Even arab Christians regards almighty God as Allah).
When a typical ignorant and senseless christian is asked a simple question that has been a misery to them, they quickly and cowardly ignore and duel in another debate.
Senseless retar.d

Am not surprised, you are typical Muslim so I understand your irrational anger, and your inability to intellectually argue your way out of this quagmire. Are you denying the fact that Mohammed had sex with Aisha, and that she was prepubescent. Is it not true that even your Allah said he preferred another over you {Muslims) , 2nd Surah 122.
You can curse all you want, the fact that you venerate a paedophile and dead stupid bloodthirsty Allah means you are doomed already, you stand no fvcking chance Cvnt.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 10:48am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:
[s][/s]

Complete fuckery

At least Jesus never Fvcked a 9 year old like some fvcking disgusting sexual deviant and Cvnt called Mohammed. Yeah, that cart pushing illiterate son of a Wh0re.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 10:51am On May 15, 2018
Bidobado:

Am not surprised, you are typical Muslim so I understand your irrational anger, and your inability to intellectually argue your way out of this quagmire. Are you denying the fact that Mohammed had sex with Aisha, and that she was prepubescent. Is it not true that even your Allah said he preferred another over you {Muslims) , 2nd Surah 122.
You can curse all you want, the fact that you venerate a paedophile and dead stupid bloodthirsty Allah means you are doomed already, you stand no fvcking chance Cvnt.
How demented are you?
Almighty God is dead? lol! what a retar.d

You think almighty God is like your dead cry-cry man you're worshiping. On the last day, even he Jesus will deny you and you'll perish forever because you are not a true "christian" Your ways are not Christ-like. The true Jesus never told you to worship him. Jesus worshiped Allah (almighty God) when he was alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / Political Cartoons From A Conservative Perspective / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.