Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) (44835 Views)

Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) / Huge Explosion Hits Shia Mosque In Afghanistan, 100 Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by begwong: 6:08am On May 15, 2018
morikee:
Terrorist country called Israel
Typo error sighted. You mean Palestinian ba. ✔✈✈
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Othybaba(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2018
I saw this dude on TV yesterday while CNN were reporting last night, was wondering what a disable person will be doing at that kind of place and time.... he just ended up his life....
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by drakeli: 7:40am On May 15, 2018
Nigeriadondie:
Why are Nigerian christians so dumb. Why support oppression of the weak by the strong? Many of u watch Nollywood and know nothing about the politics and history of this conflict.
[b]The Palestinians have made numerous concession for peace. The Israelis made peaceful resolution of the crisis impossible because they are str[/b]onger.
For the igbos suporting these crimes against humainty, sit and ask yourself if u ve conscience? If u cry marginalisation or genocide against igbos when the python dances what is different from this one?
Mind u I am Igbo and of course a christian.
Palestinians are humans like u and I living under years of blockade.
Late Nelson Mandela said that the freedom of South Africans without the liberation of the Palestinians is incomplete. He stood against this oppression till his death. No wonder, the Israelis never attended his funeral
I have told you before. Stop lying about this your claim. It’s Palestinians that don’t want peace and that have turned down every offer of peaceful resolutions offered to them and not Israel. Palestinians only want to be used by hamas. Get your fact right and stop being an ignoramus on this matter.

The Palestinians have actually had numerous opportunities to create an independent state, but have repeatedly rejected the offers:

In 1937, the Peel Commission proposed the partition of Palestine and the creation of an Arab state.

In 1939, the British White Paper proposed the creation of a unitary Arab state.

In 1947, the UN would have created an even larger Arab state as part of its partition plan.

The 1979 Egypt-Israel peace negotiations offered the Palestinians autonomy, which would almost certainly have led to full independence.

The Oslo agreements of the 1990s laid out a path for Palestinian independence, but the process was derailed by terrorism.

In 2000, Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered to create a Palestinian state in all of Gaza and 97 percent of the West Bank.

In 2008, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert offered to withdraw from almost the entire West Bank and partition Jerusalem on a demographic basis.

In addition 1948 to 1967, Israel did not control the West Bank. The Palestinians could have demanded an independent state from the Jordanians. On the contrary whilst Jordan was in control Arafat said there was no longer a claim as it was no longer part of Palestine. Once it was back in Israeli hands it miraculously became disputed land again! This is one of many reasons Jews and Israelis are cynical.

The Palestinians have spurned each of these opportunities. A variety of reasons have been given for why the Palestinians have in Abba Eban’s words, “never missed an opportunity to miss an opportunity.” Historian Benny Morris has suggested that the Palestinians have religious, historical, and practical reasons for opposing an agreement with Israel. He says that “Arafat and his generation cannot give up the vision of the greater land of Israel for the Arabs. [This is true because] this is a holy land, Dar al-Islam [the world of Islam]. It was once in the hands of the Muslims, and it is inconceivable [to them] that infidels like us [the Israelis] would receive it.”

The Palestinians also believe that time is on their side. “They feel that demographics will defeat the Jews in one hundred or two hundred years, just like the Crusaders.” The Palestinians, Morris says, also hope the Arabs will acquire nuclear weapons in the future that will allow them to defeat Israel.

In 2000, Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered to withdraw from 97 percent of the West Bank and 100 percent of the Gaza Strip. In addition, he agreed to dismantle 63 isolated settlements. In exchange for the 3 percent annexation of the West Bank, Israel said it would give up territory in the Negev that would increase the size of the Gaza territory by roughly a third.

Barak also made previously unthinkable concessions on Jerusalem, agreeing that Arab neighborhoods of East Jerusalem would become the capital of the new state. The Palestinians would maintain control over their holy places and have “religious sovereignty” over the Temple Mount.

According to U.S. peace negotiator Dennis Ross, Israel offered to create a Palestinian state that was contiguous, and not a series of cantons. Even in the case of the Gaza Strip, which must be physically separate from the West Bank unless Israel were to be cut into non-contiguous pieces, a solution was devised whereby an overland highway would connect the two parts of the Palestinian state without any Israeli checkpoints or interference. The proposal also addressed the Palestinian refugee issue, guaranteeing them the right of return to the Palestinian state and reparations from a $30 billion fund that would be collected from international donors to compensate them.

“In his last conversation with President Clinton, Arafat told the President that he was “a great man.” Clinton responded, “The hell I am. I’m a colossal failure, and you made me one.”

Arafat was asked to agree to Israeli sovereignty over the parts of the Western Wall religiously significant to Jews (i.e., not the entire Temple Mount), and three early warning stations in the Jordan Valley, which Israel would withdraw from after six years. Most important, however, Arafat was expected to agree that the conflict with Israel was over at the end of the negotiations. This was the true deal breaker. Arafat was not willing to end the conflict. “For him to end the conflict is to end himself,” said Ross.

The prevailing view of the Camp David/White House negotiations—that Israel offered generous concessions, and that Yasser Arafat rejected them to pursue the war that began in September 2000—was acknowledged for more than a year. To counter the perception that Arafat was the obstacle to peace, the Palestinians and their supporters then began to suggest a variety of excuses for why Arafat failed to say “yes” to a proposal that would have established a Palestinian state. The truth is that if the Palestinians were dissatisfied with any part of the Israeli proposal, all they had to do was offer a counterproposal. They never did.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Originakalokalo(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2018
bonccobon:
I watched a video where an Iranian was shot when some Israeli soldiers discovered he was strapped with a bomb...................The Iranians came out in mass protesting and carrying the body of the suicide bomber guy on their heads in their middle. They were in thousand march anf protesting ....only for the bomb still wrapped round the dead guy detonated and killed them in great numbers.....Is the God of the Israelites not wonderful

grin

Pls let me laugh.

grin.

Pls send the video to my mail.

ay4greatness40@yahoo.com
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:21am On May 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
They call a child a terrorist and his murderers the victim.

Another disabled man murdered.

What problem does #Israel have with handicapped people?

Fadi abu Salah & Ibrahim abu thoraya were killed by Israel forces. After 5 months Israel killed Ibrahim, today it killed Fady while protesting its siege and occupation during #GreatMarchOfReturn.

#Nakba70 https:///gOg2bav6yf
Have you been stone before?
A disabled person that supposed to be at home,what was he doing throwing stones at the people that were armed to teeth?
is real do not care whether you are blind,if u harm or try to harm them,they take you out,ask Iran if you want to know more.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by samsono30: 8:23am On May 15, 2018
Nigeriadondie:
Why are Nigerian christians so dumb. Why support oppression of the weak by the strong? Many of u watch Nollywood and know nothing about the politics and history of this conflict.
The Palestinians have made numerous concession for peace. The Israelis made peaceful resolution of the crisis impossible because they are stronger.
For the igbos suporting these crimes against humainty, sit and ask yourself if u ve conscience? If u cry marginalisation or genocide against igbos when the python dances what is different from this one?
Mind u I am Igbo and of course a christian.
Palestinians are humans like u and I living under years of blockade.
Late Nelson Mandela said that the freedom of South Africans without the liberation of the Palestinians is incomplete. He stood against this oppression till his death. No wonder, the Israelis never attended his funeral

Go and wash your brain first, flap and dry it. then come back to make ur point.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by samsono30: 8:35am On May 15, 2018
vedaxcool:
Israel is murdering people for protesting in their own side of the border, silly hasbara and their western media slaves will keep repeating the senseless words clashes, how do you clash with people on the other side of fence just shooting at you for protesting your universal right to return to a land you were forcefully displaced from.

So you know how it feels when Fulani militia kills all over middle belt of Nigeria and your bosses call it communal clash, that's how it looks to me between Israel and Palestine it's also communal clash simply.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Iykenuwa(m): 9:01am On May 15, 2018
A disabled terrorist in action is an enabled terrorist.

Why can't somebody tell these guys that there are no 72 virgins waiting for murderers anywhere?
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 9:45am On May 15, 2018
samsono30:

Go and wash your brain first, flap and dry it. then come back to make ur point.
Direct that advice to yourself first. Perharp u might need a brain transplant.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On May 15, 2018
[quote author=MorataFC post=67559313]John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Accept JESUS CHRIST in to your life today, all the end time prophecy are almost fulfilled, this tells us the end is near. [/quot
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by alexxo11(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2018
dont know whats with all the pity....if im holding a gun, then that stone hes throwing hits me..ill also kill him.....being disabled does not make you immune to think like a human being!!!
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by vedaxcool(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2018
samsono30:

So you know how it feels when Fulani militia kills all over middle belt of Nigeria and your bosses call it communal clash, that's how it looks to me between Israel and Palestine it's also communal clash simply.

You have been noticed
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Evidora27: 6:02pm On May 15, 2018
HigherEd:
What is this senselessness? What do you intend to achieve? Young men just woke up and decided that they must die. The Israeli had released the protocol and response to violent protest before hand. You can protest from afar but if you come close to the border they would fire tear gas, if you get too close they fire ammunitions. Yet this people just decided to go and face live fire when they know it would achieve nothing..smh

The Middle east is a volatile place and even Isreal too is paranoid. They've had their neighbours and Islamic clerics call for their total obliteration and they and they are definitely not going to let you breach their border to harm their civilians...
Jesus died that we might live...love your neighbor as u love urself...preach peace and not hate....my advice to u is love ur self so u can have a little bit of love for another human....Remeber we are all created by one God....he has no idea of who u are so I don’t know where the hate is coming...May he RIP...
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Evidora27: 6:04pm On May 15, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Wow I'm so happy.

Let the uncircumcised death toll keep rising.
I want to see 2000 by tomorrow.
God punish them. Una think say na Nigeria

The God of Israel is alive.

I watched the opening prayer of today event to US+Jerusalem embassy opening.

The God of Christians is amazing

So according to ur comment God killed them...wonder why u are still alive with all your sins....Our righteousness are just like a filthy Rag before the Lord
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Terrorists

Instead of staying at home with their loved ones They prefer to bring stones to a gun fight

O di egwu.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 16, 2018
grin
Reelectbuhari:

not tough but high powered imbecility

Mods please ban this salvage.
Reelectbuhari:

Reelectbuhari:

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 16, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Unfortunately, the same pple supporting and justifying the cold blooded killings of unarmed protesters re the same Nigerians who think ipob should be allowed to get away with terrorism
Never ever

Yeah.

Unfortunately those getting mad and condemning Israel are the same folks that supported buharia on the murder of unarmed Biafrans and the cleansing going on in the middle belt.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Reelectbuhari: 12:01pm On May 16, 2018
jusRadical:
grin

why calling Mods to ban me? is like u a sadist?
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 16, 2018
Guestlander:

The Palestinian whose land was stolen is a terrorist but the Israelis who stole their land are saints. There's no justice anywhere in this world and that is why some are prepared to lay down their lives for it.

Please how did Israel steal their land?
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 16, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
I am agnostic. But do you Christians on this thread believe that getting involved in this Israel vs Palestinian issue in the manner you are doing it is productive for us a Nigerians living together? This religious bigotry been spewed by Nairaland Christians is not what we need in Nigeria. Not now. Not ever.

Why do Nigeria muslims carry palestine matter for head like gala? Is that what we need in Nigeria?
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 16, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

why calling Mods to ban me? is like u a sadist?
No I am not.
That your comment was brutal: it had graphic content.
���
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by Reelectbuhari: 12:20pm On May 16, 2018
jusRadical:

No I am not.

That your comment was brutal: it had graphic content.

���

lolzzzzzzzzz....ok

this Muslims deserve no sympathy
they think they have monopoly to violence

I wish the missiles being released by Isreal is landing directly in northern nigeria.
atleast peace and development with visit Nigeria after their ashes has been dumped in Atlantic ocean

ndi ara
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) by okonprecious1997(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2018
Thats Good, but the sniper no for shoot the man make en die that time..... To me i would have shoot him on his left Neck so that he will feel death.......... Allah kill them, d think say allah nah god. Kudus to my beloved Irealities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biden Causes Stir After Ending Speech With ‘god Save The Queen’ / China Bans Muslim Officials From Observing Ramadan / Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.