Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) (44750 Views)

Sleepy Don: Americans Mock Donald Trump For Sleeping In Court Two Days In A Row / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by DebbieBianca(f): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2020
Is no longer news that American's really want Trump to packed out from the white house after losing his reelection.

They have used Donald Trump to make caricature, while some went to an extent to show off their bum bum to make mockery of him.

Watch As They Mocked Him Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qRDG1y92Gc

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2020
It's Good and awesome to rejoice and Celebrate when you feel you have victory in your course of Pursuit!
But when its not yet over! You need to know that anything can Happen!

It took just 6 days for the Today Isreal to regain their land in 1948...

It took just 7days for the Isrealites to bring down the Wall of Jericho

We Live in very strange times and Seasons..

70 days is a Whole lot time for things to Happen..

It is not Over until it's Over!

In the Christendom, we don't Give up ! No Matter how Difficult it seems!
We do not Give in to the Crowd! We Stand out of the Crowd in our Belief!
We Stand our Ground and Trust our GOD until it's Over! Then we know know His will is in Place!!

I Better Firmly Trust and Believe GOD in what I desire and see it Fail than to be a Beliver with a Dead Faith that gives in easily to what I Shouldn't

I am not a Christian who goes with the Crowd! Far be it From me!
I am not a Christian with a Feeble mind!
Even if the Whole World goes for a thing! As long as it's not what I Believe the Word of GOD says, I Cannot go with it!

148 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by ACxxxMAN: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Please stay out of politics and respect the electoral decision of the American populace to avoid further ridicule from our raging Nairaland brother/ sisters.
Don't ruin the good reputation you have carved for yourself. Politics is dirty ....

242 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by ORIENTATION101: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
6G has been launched any conspiracy theory for it

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2020
These people are not making heaven wallahi.....!!

Which kian Ntorrrrrr.... be dis..??

600years of suffering dey hungry una....!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Cyberterror: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2020
Trump was a disaster as president.

E reach to celebrate abeg.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's Good and awesome to rejoice and Celebrate when you feel you have victory in your course of Pursuit!

We Give in to the Crowd! We Stand out of the Crowd in our Belief!
We Stand our Ground and Trust our GOD until it's Over! Then we know know His will is in Place!!

Pastor, are you for Trump or Biden..?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Righteousness89(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Pastor, are you for Trump or Biden..?

Except we are Gone in the Rapture,I Believe Trump will be President beyond January 20th 2021

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by silentoperator: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

We Give in to the Crowd! We Stand out of the Crowd in our Belief!

This is not Nigeria.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Mancrossfire: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2020
Is president Donald Trump the most hated president in American history

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by silentoperator: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Except we are Gone in the Rapture,I Believe Trump will be President beyond January 20th 2021
Agreed. But in your own country?

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Miracle2020: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

do you know what a christian is? Going to church doesn't make you a christian, holding the bible doesn't make you a christian.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Miracle2020: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

trump is a devil, and my God will never allow that basterds to be president again.
Yes! Trump will be president of Biafra, not the US. I hope you are watching the celebration across US, that shows that Trump has been rejected home and away.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by fykes(m): 11:02am On Nov 08, 2020
oga righteousness, you and your ilks represent a pariah truth in today's Christendom; that those who have the passion for the gospel are largely unlearned in rightly dividing the words, largely led by passsion or emotions in your "work for christ". while those who by receiving the grace and diligent "walk with Christ" are somewhat wary of being teachers and instructors, seeking first to prove everything by their own experience and in their own lives lest they be given to heresy and bear false witness.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Okoroawusa: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2020
This people wicked o!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by KingMack(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2020
2023 Mr. Daura is nextgrin

*Modified* we find chop sugar cane out of the Mr. Sticks

5 Likes

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2020
Trump rejected by all grin grin

Our e-pastor is in severe pain

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by annyplenty(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Babylon! Babylon! Babylon! Repent.

1 Like

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by HAPPINESSSS(f): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

AS FOR ME I AM NEITHER CELEBRATING THE LOSE OF TRUMP NOR THE VICTORY OF BIDEN

I KNOW A LOT OF THINGS WILL HAPPEN.

I JUST WANT PEACE IN U.S
SO THAT I CAN KEEP TRAVELING THERE WITH PEACE OF MIND AS USUALLY.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by CreativeHub30x(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

I Better Firmly Trust and Believe GOD in what I desire and see it Fail than to be a Beliver with a Dead Faith that gives in easily to what I Shouldn't

Even if the Whole World goes for a thing! As long as it's not what I Believe the Word of GOD says, I do not go with it!

[/s]

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by OBTMOS(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Don’t do a caricature of Buhari like this, or else

2 Likes

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by Uyi168: 8:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Righteousness89:

Even if the Whole World goes for a thing! As long as it's not what I Believe the Word of GOD says, I do not go with it!

Who asked u all these long talks

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by HeadShot: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
undecided

Which country are the Democrats going to invade next... They are into business of producing terrorist organizations..

Look at Libya today.. Obama made it happen

ISIS pigs are creation of Obama and Hillary Clinton... What is Biden going to give us

9 Likes

Re: Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) by olatade(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

British MP, David Amess, Stabbed To Death / Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) / Twitter Deletes Uju Anya's Tweet Wishing Queen Elizabeth II Excruciating’ Death‘

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.