Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Am In A Relationsh…never Mind, I Just Got Ghosted! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In A Relationsh…never Mind, I Just Got Ghosted! (531 Views)

Have You Ever Been Ghosted By Your Partner? Share Your Experience. / Collecting And Giving Out Phone Numbers To A Random Person While In A Relationsh / Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In A Relationsh…never Mind, I Just Got Ghosted! by lanya: 5:35pm On May 14, 2018
got Ghosted!
There is nothing pleasant about ghosting.

Ghosting is the annoying phenomenon of having someone fade on you into dust and thin air. One minute you’re in some form of romantic relationship with this person or you think you are then boom, it’s silence. Like dead silence. No calls, no texts, no mails. Some even go as far as blocking you on all soicail media platforms.

If you’ve been only newly ghosted, accept my condolences, it really is a difficult position to be in. Without realising it you may start to blame yourself for his/her disappearance. Was I too clingy? Was the sex bad? Was I that unbearable to be with? Most people like to conclude on things, we like to know the when’s and whys of things so we can better understand it and that’s why ghosting hurts so much; the lack of closure (I think closure is overrated but that’s for another day).
What if I said there are some signs to know when someone is about to pull a disappearance on you?

For one, you’re always the first to hit them up. I don’t mind texting first but I certainly will not text you first always please. It’s a pride thing. If they never miss you or think of you enough to want to see how you’re doing by initiating contact and you’re always doing the calling or texting before you guys communicate, there’s a high chance of them completely ceasing communication and there’ll be nothing you can do about it.

Secondly, is your communication always sexual? You may tell them you’re having a rough day at work and somehow the gists always comes back to how sexy you sound when you’re frustrated, that’s a clear sign that they don’t care about you just about what you can give them and when they’ve had their fill of it, they will bounce.

If your dates are always for hookups, never mind they’ll take you fine dining. As long as you guys always end up in between the sheets, then again it’s for the sex. I’m all for having sex as much as you can...read more at https://olliealley./2018/05/13/i-am-in-a-relationsh-never-mind-i-just-got-ghosted/

(1) (Reply)

Where Is That Man That Trekked For Buhari? / 111111111111111111111111111111111 / Is Airforce1 The Most Insulted Person In The History Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.