Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,576 members, 7,865,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Would It Be Wise To Marry This Kind Of Person ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would It Be Wise To Marry This Kind Of Person ? (4173 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? / The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Would It Be Wise To Marry This Kind Of Person ? by ibkayee(f): 12:55pm On May 19, 2018
You're entitled to your mentality to be honest, I'd advise you free her and find someone else with a similar mindset though, you guys simply aren't compatible and it would be unfair to expect all these adjustments from her since you didn't meet her like that. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Would It Be Wise To Marry This Kind Of Person ? by Mcy56(f): 1:39pm On May 19, 2018
Wasnt able to read through all the replies here but hope Im not late to the party. grin

@OP, you absolutely know who you are and what you wanted in a woman. It's a known fact that men love to be respected a lot as the head of his home no matter what. I wouldnt say you were wrong on what you had wanted for yourself.

Please, sit her down and have a discussion with her on this, put her to tests thereafter and follow your heart thereafter.
Re: Would It Be Wise To Marry This Kind Of Person ? by 1forall: 8:52am On May 24, 2018
Guitarlife:
Dear Nairaland family,
Its really tricky and deep, I would appreciate objective and unbiased analysis.

To answer your main question, NO, it wouldn't be wise.

What changes in marriage is that the good and bad things you experience during courtship will continue to occur, but to a higher degree.

My frank analysis: She doesn't suit you.

Reason: You do not share the same values on the role of man/woman in marriage. Doesn't make her a bad person but just not a good fit for you.

If you go ahead, be prepared to continually deal with the issue because you both will always differ when it comes to that topic.

You say you strongly feel she'll give you issues on authority matters already, so why set yourself up for a lifetime of regret?

Oga, DON'T DO IT!

Lastly, read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/4520062/15-divorced-people-reveal-subtle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Search For My Biological Father / Is My Decision Right Or Wrong / Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.