Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person (1012 Views)

Advice Pls: Having Intimacy With My Wife After 3 Months Of Giving Birth / Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Another Person? / Lack Of Intimacy With Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 23, 2010
Just wanted to know the time that is  some what  Godly to start having intimacy after showing respect for the demise of the man
Re: Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 23, 2010
Husband or boyfriend or fiance?
Re: Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by Romeo4real(m): 10:39pm On May 23, 2010
Just wanted to know the time that is some what Godly to start having intimacy after showing respect for the demise of the man
Isnt this a silly question? If you want to know what time is godly to start having intimacy, shouldn't you be reading your Bible to find out, rather than asking faceless people on NL?
Re: Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by Sissy3(f): 3:21am On May 24, 2010
Romeo4real:

Isnt this a silly question? If you want to know what time is godly to start having intimacy, shouldn't you be reading your Bible to find out, rather than asking faceless people on NL?

a widow

@ OP

after mourning i'd say. but not before or too early cause you will probably encounter suspicious people who will question your motives. some mourn for 6months, others 1yr so i think it all depends on the mourning length
Re: Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by tEsLim(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2010
Same day! for me
Re: Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by Sissy3(f): 11:55pm On May 27, 2010
tEsLim:

Same day! for me

same day your spouse died? really
Re: Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by face969: 12:49pm On May 28, 2010
Postr
The fact that u even have to ask means you had se.x on the brain more than the faithful/faithless departed.
My answer : Do it right now !
Re: Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by Romeo4real(m): 1:51pm On May 28, 2010
a widow
My reply has nothing to do with her being a widow. The OP should still consult his Bible on what God says about sleeping with any woman, widow or not, whom you are not yet married to, rather than people on NL. Remember, he asked about "a time that is some what Godly"
What is amazing though, is that despite his question about a "somewhat Godly" time, no one is yet to mention what the Bible says about it. Go figure.
Re: Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by Ivynwa(f): 7:51pm On May 28, 2010
Did you lose your spouse dear? Do accept my sympathy, sorry okay Baby.
Re: Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by Osama10(m): 3:06am On Jun 11, 2010
Immediately. grin
Re: Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by zayhal(f): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2010
Why are you talking about having intimacy with another person? Aren't you jumping the gun?

You should mourn your spouse according to the dictates of your religion or culture. After the mourning period, when you find someone, get married again and then talk of intimacy.

Right now, you sound like you already have a person waiting all the while and you can't wait to have intimacy with him. Watch it! People will say you and your boyfriend killed your husband o. You know Nigerians.
Re: Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by SkySpirit(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2010
zayhal:

Why are you talking about having intimacy with another person? Aren't you jumping the gun?

You should mourn your spouse according to the dictates of your religion or culture. After the mourning period, when you find someone, get married again and then talk of intimacy.

Right now, you sound like you already have a person waiting all the while and you can't wait to have intimacy with him. Watch it! People will say you and your boyfriend killed your husband o. You know Nigerians.

You are very correct, please tell her!
Re: Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by homealone0: 9:38am On Jun 15, 2010
Well depends on feeling that you guys have together, But adviceable the love is real not 4 deceiptive,
Re: Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person by jarkbauer: 9:53am On Jun 15, 2010
olas2u:

Godly

then the question should be when is the best time to re-marry?because after marriage is when it can be Godly

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll For Married Men And Women Only / ...... / SHOCKER! 21-years-old Woman Hired Hitman To Kill Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.