Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest (60006 Views)

Students Fight Portable As He Visits Female Hostel (VIDEO) / Blood Gushes As Two Female UNN Students Fight Over A Man (VIDEO) / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by itiswellandwell: 8:24pm On May 14, 2018
Imagine
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2018
spoilt brats. .see what corrupt dad will beget. . .instead of them arguing about how their dad's have touch and impacted the life's of the poor ones in the country, they are talking about whonis the richest. . .it would have been who stole the national cake the most. . .they thought they are in nigeria where their rich parents would have bribe the police and free them all....the sentence serve them well. .
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by dkronicle(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by kirkwood: 8:26pm On May 14, 2018
df
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by dejavuh0007(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2018
with all the money, they both still look ugly and unkempt in their own way.
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 14, 2018
this is soo sad, shameful and disgraceful! they can only do this kinda Rubbish in Brighton LGBT or disability land, they should come down to Hackney east london so we can show em how man in the streets Roll. first we will Empty their "rich" pockets and send the home nakid crying Laka baby!
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by mana123: 8:28pm On May 14, 2018
AM SURE THESE KIDS MUST BE FROM ANAMBRA STATE
IS ONLY IN THAT PLACE THAT GROWN MEN BRAG ABOUT WHO IS RICHER THAN WHO
NOTHING ELSE THERE HAVE VALUE EXCEPT MONEY
EVEN THEY CONSIDER MONEY MORE VALUABLE THAN LIFE
ASK THOSE WHO ARE VICTIMS OF OZOBULU CHURCH MASSACRE
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by uncjay(m): 8:28pm On May 14, 2018
Imagine these touts, uncultured children of polithiefians

3 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by asawanathegreat(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2018
Bagas, wetin be una contribution for naija growth, fighting over nothing, vanity upon vanity, Make una tell me the result.
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by EddyNumerouno(m): 8:31pm On May 14, 2018
Drunk children

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by okwabayi(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2018
Kai. Yahoo boys won't stop disgracing somebody o. Most of these Nigerians who blow wealth outside the country are yahoo boys covering up for times spent soaking garri back home.

Only one region of Nigeria represented when it came to wealth and they never hid the fact their fathers and relatives were directors in Abuja based government ministeries.
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Temple1288(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2018
Spoilt kids
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 14, 2018
idiots
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by AFONJACOW(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2018
Oluyemi hypocritical AFONJA.... when too brothers are fighting in abroad look very well there must be one AFONJA touts poisoning one of The brothers pitching one against other

3 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Bianda24: 8:44pm On May 14, 2018
Watin una want those wey dem papa no get moni do. Abeg, make una no fight again now.

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 14, 2018
Overgrown babies. Who una parents epp? Idiots!

1 Like

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Horjay12(f): 8:48pm On May 14, 2018
evanso6226:
Two wealthy Nigerian students battered a classmate with a shisha pipe as they rowed over whose dad was the richest.

Elvis Ilonze, 20, who is so rich he had his Mercedes covered in fur, attacked childhood pal Prince Nnaji at their home in Brighton. Ilonze then chased his friend down along with Daniel Oluyemi, 24, as he tried to flee before beating him with a wine bottle.

They also attacked law student Chiedozie Dibiagwu, 23, who was sat on a chair nearby, and pushed Mr Nnaji's girlfriend Louanna Rayawa to the ground. Ilonze and Oluyemi were both spared jail today after admitting two counts of assault occasioning grievous bodily harm.

They were instead handed a one-year prison sentence, suspended for 18 months, at the Old Bailey following the attack on April 7 last year. .

The court was told Mr Nnaji and Ilonze had known each other from when they were in Nigeria but Ilonze decided to teach his pal a "lesson" after he said he had the richer father.

"Privileged" Ilonze came to the UK to study a four-year Masters of Engineering degree at The University of Sussex, and is one year away from completing his course.

His lawyer Tom Hoskins pleaded with the judge not to sentence him to more than one year in prison as he would face deportation. Oluyemi, who is training to become an accountant at the same university, is expecting a child later this year.

His barrister, Johnathan Page, said that the right place for him is at home, preparing for the "momentous occasion". The judge said: 'Unlike many of the people who pass through the courts you both come from, effectively, backgrounds of privilege.

It couldn't be more childish, effectively an insult on somebody's parents - who's got the richer dad - that started this fight. You both appear to be incredibly immature, perhaps as a result of being cosseted in your upbringing.'

SOURCE : http://www.clintgist.com/sons-nigerian-politicians-fight-whose-dad-richest/

funny. like seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by kolawoleibukun1: 8:52pm On May 14, 2018
worwor tins . see their legs and teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by yemi15(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2018
evanso6226:
Two wealthy Nigerian students battered a classmate with a shisha pipe as they rowed over whose dad was the richest.

Elvis Ilonze, 20, who is so rich he had his Mercedes covered in fur, attacked childhood pal Prince Nnaji at their home in Brighton. Ilonze then chased his friend down along with Daniel Oluyemi, 24, as he tried to flee before beating him with a wine bottle.

They also attacked law student Chiedozie Dibiagwu, 23, who was sat on a chair nearby, and pushed Mr Nnaji's girlfriend Louanna Rayawa to the ground. Ilonze and Oluyemi were both spared jail today after admitting two counts of assault occasioning grievous bodily harm.

They were instead handed a one-year prison sentence, suspended for 18 months, at the Old Bailey following the attack on April 7 last year. .

The court was told Mr Nnaji and Ilonze had known each other from when they were in Nigeria but Ilonze decided to teach his pal a "lesson" after he said he had the richer father.

"Privileged" Ilonze came to the UK to study a four-year Masters of Engineering degree at The University of Sussex, and is one year away from completing his course.

His lawyer Tom Hoskins pleaded with the judge not to sentence him to more than one year in prison as he would face deportation. Oluyemi, who is training to become an accountant at the same university, is expecting a child later this year.

His barrister, Johnathan Page, said that the right place for him is at home, preparing for the "momentous occasion". The judge said: 'Unlike many of the people who pass through the courts you both come from, effectively, backgrounds of privilege.

It couldn't be more childish, effectively an insult on somebody's parents - who's got the richer dad - that started this fight. You both appear to be incredibly immature, perhaps as a result of being cosseted in your upbringing.'

SOURCE : http://www.clintgist.com/sons-nigerian-politicians-fight-whose-dad-richest/

Ayo n pa ni! These ones are definitely full smh
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by martineverest(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2018
odizeey:
These guys don old o.
They can't be below 30 except the pictures na fake
they don't look like Nigerians sef... bloggers and fake pic
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 14, 2018
I thought they said guys that doesnt have styled haircut,e.g afro,galax,punk,fade n so ,are responsible?
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by harjibolar10(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2018
moscobabs:
Spoilt rats, not there fault if say dem papa dey village and experience how person go first reach farm before going to school on the morning or when they will need to hawk banana before den eat afternoon food den for no dey abroad dey fight for money wey den no work for.

Aye mi o.. I don suffer.

me wey pay my waec with money wey i get from oko agbaro(yoruba guys wey live for village go understand.

A dey carry load for people to sponsor myself in the University these guys come dey make me feel as if Nobi God created my parent.

Olohun lo ma alaka yin.. Eyin Werey omo aleileko yi
Bros, easy nah

I understand you... No, be their fault
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Gravatar: 9:12pm On May 14, 2018
lol no be Joe Ilonze peoples club president son be dis?
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Abagworo(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2018
odizeey:
These guys don old o.
They can't be below 30 except the pictures na fake

Thats the ish that got me effing mad. Old men bragging about their father's wealth when their juniors are already self made.
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by HappyPagan: 9:17pm On May 14, 2018
Going through this thread, it's safe to conclude that there are lot of angry people in Nigeria.

Violence is never a corrective measure. Una papa beat una well well.
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by talk2percy(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2018
At their ages they are still fighting over who's father is the richest? See the first guy leg like Y-junction. Very lazy Nigerian yoots. Mtcheeww
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by temiflex01(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2018
With the shape of leg or head you'll know Igbos grin grin grin grin
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by LyfeJennings(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2018
Ohhhh boy,
See swag. Na this kind fight I go like make my pickin dey fight. But not violently. As in swag fight.
Daddy, I want that Bentley to school today just to show off.
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by Goldaccumulator: 9:31pm On May 14, 2018
Ugly
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by iSpread(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2018
kennygee:
Spoiled, over entitled and poor excuses for Nigerian youths bragging abd being a nuisance, adding to the list of bad names the country already has, over what?

Money their hell bound fathers stole from this country.

One year jail term is not enough, If to say them kill person, them for dey jail dey brag about how their papa money no fit bail them out.

These ones will become mediocre men because they have never needed to work for anything in their lives. How can they be responsible adults, look at the one even expecting a child.

Idiotas.
Is it your money they are fighting over?
Re: Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest by emelda86(f): 9:36pm On May 14, 2018
That's how they all go about disgracing themselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Mermaid: Eyewitness Explains Why Rumored Mermaid Student Was Arrested / “I Wore This To School & My Lecturer Called Me A Tout” – Lady (photo) / 10 Common Grammatical Blunders You Should Endeavour To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.