Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? (1822 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2018
Question of the Day!

Let's here your thoughts. As for me, I doubt oooh!

cc ubunja lefulefu stupidity
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2018
i'm not sure but frankly i dont give a fûck undecided

because i'm not dating the person that is dating me undecided
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by Dan42(m): 9:45pm On May 14, 2018
Single me. Bleep love!
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i'm not sure but frankly i dont give a fûck undecided

because i'm not dating the person that is dating me undecided
Seriously bro! you should give a Bleep Biko. This is a very serious issue
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Seriously bro! you should give a Bleep Biko. This is a very serious issue

why the fûck is it serinus? undecided
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by MARX77(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2018
Obob!!! As funny as this question may sound, it is a quite pertinent one. Are you your Boo's Boo?
How person wan take know now?
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 14, 2018
I am at the stage in my life where I don't play, if I want you, I marry you straight up

4 Likes

Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by swiz123(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2018
What if she is not dating me, so...

I am not a stingy person. Some guys will be acting all macho because their bae is cheated on them; when they themselves cheat on her. Isn't that hypocrisy at the highest order. Let us learn to share everything

The above is the mean reason why the op is asking this question..
With that said,

I date everyone, but I date no one
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:02am On May 15, 2018
Some young man thinks he's dating me because he calls me everyday and went on to give me a pet name...

Two days ago, he was asking me if I've told my folks I had a boyfriend. undecided

I asked him who the boyfriend was because the last I checked, I was unattached.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by Nobody: 12:17am On May 15, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Some young man thinks he's dating me because he calls me everyday and went on to give me a pet name...

Two days ago, he was asking me if I've told my folks I had a boyfriend. undecided

Maybe the young man is still struggling to make ends meet. No?
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by konnectivity(m): 12:28am On May 15, 2018
she has to respond to this question not me jor angry angry
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:30am On May 15, 2018
locust:

i thought as much too
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2018
konnectivity:
she has to respond to this question not me jor angry angry
Lmao!! Bro me guys are at the receiving end when it comes to this. Most of the girls we think we're dating ain't dating us. #fact
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by Nobody: 7:34am On May 15, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by highqueen(f): 7:37am On May 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am at the stage in my life where I don't play, if I want you, I marry you straight up
I'm here for you.cryundecided
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by Nobody: 7:37am On May 15, 2018
locust:

YoungDaNaval:
i thought as much too
Are you implying "A woman can't say No"?

Help me understand your reasonings please smiley
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by Kimcutie: 8:30am On May 15, 2018
It's true.
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by Apina(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

The date for shiloh 2025 has been set, seems u are already preparing to attend grin
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by SoapQueen(f): 8:37am On May 15, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

"Tell your family we are dating", that is how some of these guys absorb all the senses in our heads. Stay woke! Very nice one, girlie!

1 Like

Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:54am On May 15, 2018
SoapQueen:

"Tell your family we are dating", that is how some of these guys absorb all the senses in our heads. Stay woke! Very nice one, girlie!

cheesy. They'll be forming smart.
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:55am On May 15, 2018
Apina:

The date for shiloh 2025 has been set, seems u are already preparing to attend grin

Yes o. I'll be attending Shiloh for as long as Jesus tarries...with more and more glorious testimonies. cheesy
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:04am On May 15, 2018
locust:

No. He's doing very well for himself. But things don't work out like that. He's my bestie's boyfriend's friend... grin. That's how we met.I started talking to him out of courtesy for my friend and her boyfriend...and we've had group outings a few times. So, he's automatically thinking that, in addition to calling frequently suffices to assume the status of boyfriend.

He's a nice guy, no doubt and I probably would have dated him in different circumstances, but when he declared his intentions,I told him I didn't want a relationship. Then out of the blues, he's asking if I've told my folks I have a boyfriend. undecided
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 15, 2018
I don't trust you
highqueen:

I'm here for you.cryundecided

Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by austyn0(m): 9:37am On May 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
The sweetest post I have seen today.....

Long gone are the days of playing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by highqueen(f): 9:40am On May 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
I don't trust you
lol.
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by Dearlord(m): 11:46am On May 16, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Can you please repeat yourself?
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by emanuel062: 7:47pm On May 29, 2021
here to read comment���
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by emanuel062: 7:48pm On May 29, 2021
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by emanuel062: 7:51pm On May 29, 2021
Dan42:
Single me. Bleep love!
aswear love nah scam grin
Dan42:
Single me. Bleep love!
aswear love nah scam
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by Lilpen3758: 7:57pm On May 29, 2021
Dan42:
Single me. Bleep love!
Your hand go don suffer....
Re: Are You Sure The Person You Are DATING Is Dating You...? by Lilpen3758: 7:58pm On May 29, 2021
MARX77:
Obob!!! As funny as this question may sound, it is a quite pertinent one. Are you your Boo's Boo?
How person wan take know now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Beautiful Young lady urgently needs our help!!(pictures) / Is It Bad To Stare At A Woman’s Breasts? / Guys Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.