Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,115 members, 7,835,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics (60224 Views)

Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Josh44s(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
Am still waiting for the day these guys will get hold of my friends, I will just be singing TELLE PERSON for them

Envy will kill you one day. Mark my words wink

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by KevinDein: 12:20pm On May 15, 2018
I find it funny that some commenters here will write a whole lot of words supporting/justifying the actions of these yahoo boys and then end it with "I'm not supporting yahoo yahoo"

No sir/ma, there's no middle ground in this subject. You either stand with the yahoo boys or you condemn their actions.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by ba7man(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2018
userplainly:

Junkie! king Leopold enslaved n murdered 10 million Africans from the congo.... ripped their land poor! harvest all their diamonds! forced them to work as slave labourers on his rubber plantation ( also theirs).... in the end what is left of the congo n environs till today?? you don't feel love n pity for the white man/woman.. u feel jealous, hate n envious of the fact that some people have found a way to thrive in this unforgiving govt! ..... u be hypocrite!..all those that come here to condemn are freaking hypocrite......
All this story because you want to justify stealing. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by ba7man(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2018
Josh44s:

Envy will kill you one day. Mark my words wink
Who envys thieves??
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by ProfEinstein: 12:25pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one.
EFCC has finally woken up to their work.
SARS should also intensify in the clampdown...just like Sani Abacha did to 419ers in 1995.

They should also go after the record label YBNL.(Yahoo Boy No Laptop) for glorifying internet fraud.
And every artiste using music as a front to internet fraud.
Nwokem mechie Eze ule gi there , hope you are still taking your meds?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by GodblessGee: 12:25pm On May 15, 2018
Where was the government when armed robbers roamed the streets and cultism was the topic of the day..Now GEE has taken over..Only a fool that has benefited from it would say shet...Did the Yahoo Boi scam your family #Biko take a chill pill.. Don’t be a hypocrite,if it doesn’t work for you ..Forget it...Argue with your phones ..God bless G

6 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Josh44s(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2018
ba7man:
Who envys thieves??

You! Deny you have not eaten his money?
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Herdeydeen: 12:28pm On May 15, 2018
I wonder what EFCC is doing with the real yahoo men not yahoo boys. Those that are robbing us our fortune in broad day light. Please do the needful EFCC

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by ba7man(m): 12:30pm On May 15, 2018
Josh44s:

You! Deny you have not eaten his money?
More childish trash talk just to side with thieves. undecided
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Ishilove: 12:31pm On May 15, 2018
ba7man:
Who envys thieves??
I wonder o
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Canadamigrate: 12:32pm On May 15, 2018
MxFactor:
grin
damzy88 WhatsAp me here: O7O54O4O762
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by GodblessGee: 12:32pm On May 15, 2018
Archangel15:

If you have a well paying job why can't you advise others to do the same

Stop supporting criminals

Who your well paying job help ?�
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by ba7man(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2018
Ishilove:

I wonder o
These are the same people that are part of the "#Not too young to run" campaign.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:35pm On May 15, 2018
These are the only people they the efcc can flex their mussels for whereas the real thieves are there in the senate, politicians etc.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Yelutide: 12:36pm On May 15, 2018
Horlaidex:
shocked

These Efcc won't arrest the real scammers that looted our billions only to be disturbing guys with few thousands USD.

PS: I don't support crime or fraud in any way, so don't quote me

Stop justifying evil in our society. Scam is scam no matter who is committing it. Wait until you are scammed before you understand how bad this Yahoo Yahoo guys have tarnished the image of the country, innocent citizens being bullied every day at the airport because of the errors of Yahoo Yahoo boys

Yahoo Yahoo is bad... Yahoo Yahoo Plus is Terrible.

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Josh44s(m): 12:36pm On May 15, 2018
ba7man:
More childish trash talk just to side with thieves. undecided

Am not taking side. Just admit it, you envy him. That’s all. cheesy
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Deltatoto: 12:37pm On May 15, 2018
post=67579524:
.....Beginning of the END for Yahoo Boys...

CRIME DOESN'T PAY!!
u will end before them

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by linkszelda: 12:38pm On May 15, 2018
Horlaidex:
shocked

These Efcc won't arrest the real scammers that looted our billions only to be disturbing guys with few thousands USD.

Till date the number of high profile politicians that have been arrested by the EFCC is still higher than the number of high profile yahoo Boys that have been arrested.

My brother crime na crime.

They are all criminals but at least if a politician loots, members of his family and some members of the society will gain from it. But when a yahoo boy strikes he empties the victims account without mercy and ends up wasting it on the floor of a club (yahoo Boys don't give out money. They can only flex you at a club)
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Aldebaran(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2018
Archangel15:
[s][/s]

Crime is crime stop supporting criminals
Don't mind him...
He probably has someone close to him doing it grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by ba7man(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2018
Josh44s:

Am not taking side. Just admit it, you envy him. That’s all. cheesy
All what yahoo boys boast about, I earned it through honest means.

I don't envy thieves, they disgust me....along with their supporters.

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Kylekent59: 12:39pm On May 15, 2018
Not just all about condemning them.

Let us also think about what it would result to in the long run what it might cause. No job in the country,what if these guys start carrying guns,kidnapping,performing rituals and other evil act.

Until the governments provide jobs,then anyone indulging in the act of yahoo should face the law.

But it's so unfair; nepa desc are stealing from us through over billing, politicians are looting, even Sars are stealing from us. Why can't efcc also scrutinize these set of peoples.

Say no to yahoo,dnt derive joy from someone else pains #do good and think positive#
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by GodblessGee: 12:40pm On May 15, 2018
Yelutide:

Stop justifying evil in our society. Scam is scam no matter who is committing it. Wait until you are scammed before you understand how bad this Yahoo Yahoo guys have tarnished the image of the country, innocent citizens being bullied every day at the airport because of the errors of Yahoo Yahoo boys

Yahoo Yahoo is bad... Yahoo Yahoo Plus is Terrible.

Only the rich and visit the airport... but Yahoo has helped so many people , Wetin concern u sef
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Slima1: 12:40pm On May 15, 2018
This is not my problem, whenever I see Buhari on my TV I always open my wallet to check my PVC

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by olowobaba10: 12:41pm On May 15, 2018
Canadamigrate:
Stop Yahoo Yahoo, you are welcome to Canada and enjoy your stay.
YOU ARE WORSE THAN THOSE YAHOO YAHOO BOYS, HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU FLEECED ?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by userplainly(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2018
ba7man:
All this story because you want to justify stealing. undecided
I pray! these things are not important ( chasing boys upandan).... serious issues are neglected! People still travel abroad for surgery ( even the president).... education section is a joke nw!.... same old people holding on to power n wat do we do about that? fight ourselves over Yahoo boys!...... I dey shame Nigerian youths! selfish beings! one will join the masses n cry for development n employment but wen govt or one political aspirant bless him with job he'll retract from the struggle n pretend he was never one of them !.... raised his kids far from the poor! drive big cars

3 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Ishilove: 12:42pm On May 15, 2018
ba7man:
These are the same people that are part of the "#Not too young to run" campaign.

Their mindset sickens me.

I think there should be stiff punishment for cyber fraud to serve as a deterrent to admirers.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Josh44s(m): 12:42pm On May 15, 2018
ba7man:
All what yahoo boys boast about, I earned it through honest means.

I don't envy thieves, they disgust me....along with their supporters.

If you don’t envy him why talk about him in a public forum? You have snitching spirit buried deep inside your blood. Learn to keep ur mouth shut.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by kmaster007: 12:47pm On May 15, 2018
well... I reserved my comments.... wat does politicians embezzled our money... Nttn as hppn to dem... nah Yahoo una dey find up and down
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Yelutide: 12:58pm On May 15, 2018
GodblessGee:

Only the rich and visit the airport... but Yahoo has helped so many people , Wetin concern u sef
Ode.. Mumu! Wait until you are scammed.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by gonkin(m): 1:01pm On May 15, 2018
Horlaidex:
shocked

My guy them go still quote you. Crime is crime. Criminals are of different levels. A politician can say he's a politician thats why he has more money than his pay. But a yahoo boy's case is different its why they are easy to arrest.

If you had a job in a firm and people know u are working there and u are living large that one is different. But someone with no job many dont even have an external business focus all their soul on yahoo.

Now yahoo has yahoo plus who knows if there is even yahoo premium and yahoo platinum

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by gonkin(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2018
linkszelda:

Till date the number of high profile politicians that have been arrested by the EFCC is still higher than the number of high profile yahoo Boys that have been arrested.

My brother crime na crime.

They are all criminals but at least if a politician loots, members of his family and some members of the society will gain from it. But when a yahoo boy strikes he empties the victims account without mercy and ends up wasting it on the floor of a club (yahoo Boys don't give out money. They can only flex you at a club)

I wish a lot of people see it the way u do. They just dont see the wall ahead.

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by harmbhrosz(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2018
kmaster007:
well... I reserved my comments.... wat does politicians embezzled our money... Nttn as hppn to dem... nah Yahoo una dey find up and down
and is it not the same yahoo boys that will grow up to become politicians? Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa / Blessing Benedicta Daniels Killed By Italian Man Over Poor Sex Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.