Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics (60222 Views)

Suspect Caught With Mini Coffin As EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos) / 6 Yahoo Boys Declared Wanted By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by shakyum: 1:05pm On May 15, 2018
17 phones shocked shocked shocked how many hands do they have to be carrying such phones
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by GodblessGee: 1:05pm On May 15, 2018
Yelutide:

Ode.. Mumu! Wait until you are scammed.

Only a mumu can identify a mumu..brokenness is your problem,argue with your phone Biko .. grin. I bet a Yahoo Boi would buy ur family house and change ur life # tongue
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Geofavor(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2018
miceroms:
Edo!
top the charts when it comes to geeing. It's rampant here in Benin.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by harmbhrosz(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2018
Josh44s:

If you don’t envy him why talk about him in a public forum? You have snitching spirit buried deep inside your blood. Learn to keep ur mouth shut.
werey stop justifying fraud, wait till you grow old till like 70, and when all your life earnings and savings is stolen away, I hope you'll still have the guts to support yahoo yahoo

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by harmbhrosz(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2018
GodblessGee:

Only a mumu can identify a mumu..brokenness is your problem,argue with your phone Biko .. grin. I bet a Yahoo Boi would buy ur family house and change ur life # tongue
and your poor mentality thinks the only way that you can become successful is by making other people commit suicide right

Don't worry your children will reap the fruit of your labour
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by vanhayor(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2018
soberdrunk:
See how that mumu with dreads pose like who Arsenal just sign....... angry
Stop insulting...
Ji Masun
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Princedapace(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2018
Any ways, I am a freelancer and I want to teach you a skill that can help you earn both online and offline.

Training fee is affordable. It is a professional skill and it is in high demand right now!

I will also provide you with the all the software you need to deliver this skill for free!

You can reach me here for more information: 08071241343

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Burgerlomo: 1:14pm On May 15, 2018
Lazy youths in PMB voice cool
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by GodblessGee: 1:18pm On May 15, 2018
harmbhrosz:
and your poor mentality thinks the only way that you can become successful is by making other people commit suicide right

Don't worry your children will reap the fruit of your labour

Clap for yourself cheesy. ...Wats ur IG let me see your face, so I can tell my kids about you..lol
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by anonymous1759(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
Am still waiting for the day these guys will get hold of my friends, I will just be singing TELLE PERSON for them

You wicked you o, if you've eaten from their purse directly or indirectly something worse will happen to you. Human heart I salute, full of wickedness and hypocrisy. Mind people you invest in, some fellas are your worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by ANDYEJEMBI(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2018
[color=#000099][/color] Free boys on d street joor
#we re not lazy.

Meanwhile, Arsenal fans and yahoo na 5 & 6
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by kmaster007: 1:22pm On May 15, 2018
harmbhrosz:
and is it not the same yahoo boys that will grow up to become politicians? Mumu
I no get ur time...
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Canadamigrate: 1:24pm On May 15, 2018
olowobaba10:
YOU ARE WORSE THAN THOSE YAHOO YAHOO BOYS, HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU FLEECED ?
Mind your language, I work with a legal firm and I won't take this shit next time.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by harmbhrosz(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2018
GodblessGee:

Clap for yourself cheesy. ...Wats ur IG let me see your face, so I can tell my kids about you..lol
na my address I go give you, come see my business and how it's growing, not everybody will have to be a ritualist like you.

When your life becomes mistrable at your old age, I hope you'll tell your kids that it was rituals that you did that has now rendered your mistrable....lol

#GoDoLegitHustle
#LegitHustlePays
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by snowlordng(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2018
Canadamigrate:
Stop Yahoo Yahoo, you are welcome to Canada and enjoy your stay.
I will like to live in canada pls can you help me out
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by GodblessGee: 1:30pm On May 15, 2018
harmbhrosz:
na my address I go give you, come see my business and how it's growing, not everybody will have to be a ritualist like you.

When your life becomes mistrable at your old age, I hope you'll tell your kids that it was rituals that you did that has now rendered your mistrable....lol

#GoDoLegitHustle
#LegitHustlePays

You don’t even know me but all I see is envy ...lol ..Biko pass
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by GodblessGee: 1:31pm On May 15, 2018
Canadamigrate:

Mind your language, I work with a legal firm and I won't take this shit next time.

Who your legal firm help ?...laugh wan kill me
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by shaqhead: 1:32pm On May 15, 2018
HeyCorleone:
EFCC is seriously clapping down on these boys.

There is no complete good in life. Only lesser evils.

Why not concentrate on politicians who embezzle fund meant for social amenities 'cause if these amenities were in place these boys won't give crime a thought.

Besides, "there is no such thing as good or bad money. There is only money." - Lucky Luciano

Besides, "there is no such thing as big or small crime. There is only crime." - HeyCorleone cool

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Josh44s(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2018
harmbhrosz:
werey stop justifying fraud, wait till you grow old till like 70, and when all your life earnings and savings is stolen away, I hope you'll still have the guts to support yahoo yahoo

Any citizen of this nation who lost his 41k to fraud when he/she is old shouldn’t have come to life. I am not justifying anything Werey. We all have friends or relatives who engage into internet scamming one way or the other. Leave them to their fate and mind your goddamn business. It’s as simple as that. The day it snitch a fellow man out of jealousy just know your days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by harmbhrosz(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2018
GodblessGee:

You don’t even know me but all I see is envy ...lol ..Biko pass
because i said you should stop crime it automatically becomes envy? That was one of the reasons I said you're a ritualist coz from your comments here, you're not even smart enough to be a fraudster.

Ritualist stop using innocent children and girls for money, it will not last, you will end up suffering for the rest of your life... I'm only advising you o
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Canadamigrate: 1:39pm On May 15, 2018
snowlordng:
I will like to live in canada pls can you help me out
Please see my sig
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by harmbhrosz(m): 1:39pm On May 15, 2018
Josh44s:

Any citizen of this nation who lost his 41k to fraud when he/she is old shouldn’t have come to life. I am not justifying anything Werey. We all have friends or relatives who engage into internet scamming one way or the other. Leave them to their fate and mind your goddamn business. It’s as simple as that. The day it snitch a fellow man out of jealousy just know your days are numbered.
stop making other people commit suicide because you want to pop in the club, think of the future of your unborn kids don't make their life miserable because of the money you're scamming from people's grandparents.

If your own lineage was designed on fraud, my own family is not like that, we were sent to schools to add value to our society and we're all doing just that as for you and your goons It won't end well for you with your blood money

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Josh44s(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2018
harmbhrosz:
stop making other people commit suicide because you want to pop in the club, think of the future of your unborn kids don't make their life miserable because of the money you're scamming from people's grandparents.

If your own lineage was designed on fraud, my own family is not like that, we were sent to schools to add value to our society and we're all doing just that as for you and your goons It won't end well for you with your blood money

See this Mumu. So anyone who doesn’t discriminate yahoo Boiz is one. Poverty and inferiority complex has finished you. Go and hustle, mind your business and live a quite life. Stop hating on others, leave them to their fate. F you wanna hate, hate your mentors who blruoyall to this wretched condition.
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Josh44s(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2018
anonymous1759:

You wicked you o, if you've eaten from their purse directly or indirectly something worse will happen to you. Human heart I salute, full of wickedness and hypocrisy. Mind people you invest in, some fellas are your worst enemy.

Am telling you bro. This is one reason I don’t even allow so many friends come close to my doorstep. You will buy them drink and cloth them not knowing they are envious of you and praying your downfall. Even though am not in support of yahoo Boiz, that guy comment weak me. Very wicked sombori.

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Emiron(m): 1:53pm On May 15, 2018
I beg make we hear word jaree I beg where ikoyi money ? where d money day now u hear anything about am? no Abi? see a lot of graduates day graduate every year without no correct work?and even if den see work na plenty work small money and u get a lot resposibility way den look up to u abi? and politician day steal plenty money no efcc fit arrest abasanjo even corrut magu self no fit arrest tinubu Abi? den no b thief ? I ask u ? den b d big thievies and no any effect fit arrest dem and u way u dey hustle ur hustle efcc go den disturb tell me magu no b thief where all d money den don recover since all this years where d money ? and una way day Nairaland here go dey criticized each other or make I ask una are you contended with ur present situation? people no den reason straight I know say una go criticize me but I no care because truth bitter

2 Likes

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Kabaka100: 1:57pm On May 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
Am still waiting for the day these guys will get hold of my friends, I will just be singing TELLE PERSON for them
Am guessing u enjoying his money with him 2 since u don't just call want to directly call efcc on him. Means u have mixed feelings about what he does cos You're somwhat jealous that he getting all that money easily but u dey enjoy the money with him sometimes as a friend
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by alewo002(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2018
DammyGbade:
Internet yahoo still dey?... Na ritual yahoo dey now jare

Na Yahoo Plus man, yahoo+
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 15, 2018
Yahoo is under-rated in Naija. It is the official occupation of MANY young Nigerians. Nigerians revel in commission of crime. For example, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology is a harbinger and breeding ground of Yahoo boys. Their main courses of study there is Yahoo yahoo while academics is extra curricular activities.

Don't get me wrong. Some Nigerians are doing legitimate businesses too..
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by harmbhrosz(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2018
Josh44s:

See this Mumu. So anyone who doesn’t discriminate yahoo Boiz is one. Poverty and inferiority complex has finished you. Go and hustle, mind your business and live a quite life. Stop hating on others, leave them to their fate. F you wanna hate, hate your mentors who blruoyall to this wretched condition.

stop talking from every side of your mouth just because you couldn't handle the frustration and poverty that was bedded on you.

Is fraud good yes or no?
Do you support fraud yes or no?

And for you to even think that everyone who calls out fraudster is hating on them clearly shows how morally deranged you are in poverty.

Go and hustle like a real man and earn legit money, the blood money will tell on you and your generations to come
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Kabaka100: 2:02pm On May 15, 2018
Giddymoney:
Am guessing u enjoying his money with him 2 since u don't just call want to directly call efcc on him. Means u have mixed feelings about what he dnioes cos You're somwhat jealous that he getting all that money easily but u dey happy to enjoy the money with him sometimes as a friend
Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by harmbhrosz(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2018
Josh44s:

Am telling you bro. This is one reason I don’t even allow so many friends come close to my doorstep. You will buy them drink and cloth them not knowing they are envious of you and praying your downfall. Even though am not in support of yahoo Boiz, that guy comment weak me. Very wicked sombori.
olofo you're not in support of yahoo boiz but you've been advocating for them and yelling on how everyone is hating on them,

I'm sure that is how you hail kidnappers and rapist since they all have crime in common.....

I hope you're an advocate of Evans too, you can as well tell is we're hating on him too.....ode

1 Like

Re: 6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics by Barzinime(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2018
Why wont Lucky Luciano (aka Droopy Eye) say such, He made his money by becoming a Mobster sad
HeyCorleone:
EFCC is seriously clapping down on these boys.

There is no complete good in life. Only lesser evils.

Why not concentrate on politicians who embezzle fund meant for social amenities 'cause if these amenities were in place these boys won't give crime a thought.

Besides, "there is no such thing as good or bad money. There is only money." - Lucky Luciano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated / Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa / Blessing Benedicta Daniels Killed By Italian Man Over Poor Sex Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.